9/11 Explosive Connections - The 9/11 Masterminds

By the way you can't label me for speaking and seeking the truth.

This is not a theory it's an analysis.
Conspiracy theory boards were created because of 9/11. Maybe you heard it here first but it's the truth. Think about it.....

Last edited:
You're going to believe whatever you want..... that's what ignorant people do, but I can assure you I have no reason to lie.
Sureyou do. You're too embarrassed to be associated with the hard core crazies, but don't have a problem with the mid range crazies.

By the way you can't label me for speaking and seeking the truth.

This is not a theory it's an analysis.
Conspiracy theory boards were created because of 9/11. Maybe you heard it here first but it's the truth. Think about it.....

Analysis of batshit crazy conspiracy theories. No matter how you try to describe it, you can't make it not crazy.

Analysis of batshit crazy conspiracy theories. No matter how you try to describe it, you can't make it not crazy.
Conspiracy theory boards were created for the sole purpose of covering up the crimes of 911. All these other conspiracy theories fall perfectly around it ....JFK, OK City, Waco, Osama Bin Laden still being alive( one of my personal favorites)

:auiqs.jpg:
As a matter of fact in 2016 I voted for Jill Stein which probably makes me farther left than you BULLDOG .

Now do some homework and see that everything I've posted is true. Or you can believe the paid shills like Soup Nazi and whoever else.
There are no paid shills here bou

Yoiu have never posted a shjred of evidence. You cannot post any evideence of anhyk kind.

Everything you hasve posted are fucking lies and that has been proven and you fucking know it'

Yes you do liar.

Your reason is you are a small time loser and these idiotic theories are all you have to feel good aboiut yourself.,

You are childish and immature and a proven liar and weak ass coward

I suppose no one on here has ever watched a building being demolished before...

A building usually has glass windows, and when a demolition happens, the first thing to go are the windows. The internal pressure pops the glass out, there is no way to hide it or prevent it.

Another thing is that there were firefighters in the North tower when it collapsed. Every one of their accounts say that while they were inside that heard a "continuous and loud roar". Not a BOOM BOOM BOOM But one long and loud one. I don't care how much explosives you put in there to make a "roar" you would still hear individual explosions and pops and it would be noticeable both inside and out.

I suppose no one on here has ever watched a building being demolished before...

A building usually has glass windows, and when a demolition happens, the first thing to go are the windows. The internal pressure pops the glass out, there is no way to hide it or prevent it.

Another thing is that there were firefighters in the North tower when it collapsed. Every one of their accounts say that while they were inside that heard a "continuous and loud roar". Not a BOOM BOOM BOOM But one long and loud one. I don't care how much explosives you put in there to make a "roar" you would still hear individual explosions and pops and it would be noticeable both inside and out.
And still....Nobody can answer the question of how the collapses

shattered Newton's third law of motion.

Of course look at your avatar .....you're proud of being the ancestor of slave owners aren't you?
I'm proud of being a first generation Southerner, but that's besides the point.

Explain the Pentagon. Explain Shanksville. My father was at the pentagon all day and all nightas a firefighter, breathing in acrid smoke, burning jet fuel and tripping over airplane wreckage. He saw human spines, burned luggage tags, charred bodies. He knows what he saw. No fucking bomb did that. It is sick to even think that somehow there was an ulterior motive to all of this.

Immediately we went to war after 9/11. What did we gain? Nothing. We fought for nearly 20 years and all we had to show for it were dead and wounded Americans. Al Qaeda terrorists inflicted the worst attack on the nations soil ever. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm proud of being a first generation Southerner, but that's besides the point.

Explain the Pentagon. Explain Shanksville. My father was at the pentagon all day and all nightas a firefighter, breathing in acrid smoke, burning jet fuel and tripping over airplane wreckage. He saw human spines, burned luggage tags, charred bodies. He knows what he saw. No fucking bomb did that. It is sick to even think that somehow there was an ulterior motive to all of this.

Immediately we went to war after 9/11. What did we gain? Nothing. We fought for nearly 20 years and all we had to show for it were dead and wounded Americans. Al Qaeda terrorists inflicted the worst attack on the nations soil ever. Nothing more, nothing less.
They always change the subject when you ask a direct question.

It wasn't a question, it was a jab. Besides, I kinda answered your question for you. "First generation Southerner". All my ancestors were yanks, fatso.
Fyi, I was born in Brooklyn New York you Fried Chicken eating goober. And I'm 6'3",185, same as I was 30 years ago.

The question was how did the collapses defy Newton's third law of motion ?
1gbVTn.gif

All 3 collapses
R (3).gif

How could there have possibly been zero resistance from the 47 underlying core columns of each twin tower?

Last edited:
Fyi, I was born in Brooklyn New York you Fried Chicken eating goober. And I'm 6'3",185, same as I was 30 years ago.

The question was how did the collapses defy Newton's third law of motion ?
View attachment 524759
All 3 collapses
View attachment 524760
How could there have possibly been zero resistance from the 47 underlying core columns of each twin tower?

None of the collapses violated ANy laws of gravity that is a procen fact and it proves you are a liar.

Forum List

Back