87 year old Republican Grassley tests positive for the Rona

Yikes. I wish him well. 87 is a rough age to get the WuFlu.

Liberals, try to stay classy. Try.

Why? You make classless edicts like this one quite frequently. What's that popular slogan among the Cult45? Oh yeah: Fuck your feelings. The only thing learned here is that the WuFlu Isa comin' for you! And when it does, you should probably not be an 87-year-old fuck nugget like 'ol Chuck..

Why? You make classless edicts like this one quite frequently. What's that popular slogan among the Cult45? Oh yeah: Fuck your feelings. The only thing learned here is that the WuFlu Isa comin' for you! And when it does, you should probably not be an 87-year-old fuck nugget like 'ol Chuck..

Fucking triggered, huh? :auiqs.jpg:

Were the veins in your neck showing when you typed that?

Hide under your bed. We will let you know when its safe.

Fucking triggered, huh? :auiqs.jpg:

Were the veins in your neck showing when you typed that?

Hide under your bed. We will let you know when its safe.

Who's triggered who, Petunia? :auiqs.jpg: I'm out and about living life in the world most of the day. So, swing and a miss, keyboard cultist? Once again?

Look it up. Trump reminded the FDA that they were dragging their feet on a vaccine. Right after that, the FDA chief Stephen Hahn fast-tracked the vaccine. WTF? Don't you have internet or get the news? :dunno:
Post your source/s.
It’s a matter of record doofus also you never answered me why do you think skin color makes a difference in a man?

Are you racist? You clearly separate folks by skin color. Post your sources Soy Boy.
That's what I thought.

What a great day next January 20th will be, when that incompetent slovenly slob is marched out of our White House.

America will have BOOTED out it's greatest mistake as if to say...GTFOH!!!!

526blog_kick.jpg

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Are you racist? You clearly separate folks by skin color. Post your sources Soy Boy.
That's what I thought.

What a great day next January 20th will be, when that incompetent slovenly slob is marched out of our White House.

America will have BOOTED out it's greatest mistake as if to say...GTFOH!!!!

526blog_kick.jpg

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Oh resorting to cartoons. How typical of you juveniles. Again, answer, are you racist Soy Boy?

Crap, I hate to hear it. Hope he gets the kind of treatment trump got and wish him luck. Strange virus. How it hits you, if it hits you, does seem like a matter of luck.
Would you not wish him the treatment that his voters would get back in Iowa?

Hey, that wouldn't be classy... I wish no one to die like that

My advice to him is stay the hell out of NY...Cuomo would snatch him up, place him in a nursing home, and it would all be over....

The fucking 87 year old recovered from the RONA and is back at work.

You liberals who are scared of the virus are utter cowards.

Butch up, you tumbling tumbling tumbling dickweeds,

Glad he made it without much trouble. It's hard to believe we have 87 year old senators, though.

This bears repeating.

Most of the liberals on this board thought Grassley would die. He did not. An 87 year old was infected by the virus and in now fine.

All of this authoritarianism shown by the left is NOT about the virus. Its about moving towards communism.

Again, we are destroying the economy and ruining the lives of millions of Americans for the sniffles that an 87 year old man can beat in 2 weeks.

Maybe its because Grassley is a Republican and not a liberal limp wristed puss.

Crap, I hate to hear it. Hope he gets the kind of treatment trump got and wish him luck. Strange virus. How it hits you, if it hits you, does seem like a matter of luck.
That's an appearance thing...almost everyone is going to get the virus..but at least half won't know it. All about your immune system and the state of your lungs..seems to me.

heavy ciggie smokers and heavy pot smokers are hit harder than people who don't indulge.

BTW...I like Grassley--he's not missed a vote since 1933! Now that's doing the job!
Actually, you would consider me a heavy ciggarette smoker and I tried a couple of hits off a joint while it was ramping up. Eh.., don't do that, especially if you live at 230 ft and come down with it while staying between 9,000 and 10,000 feet. I was in a free man state. For me it was like a bad damn flu, but you would also say I am in pretty good shape for my age. Funny thing about cigarrette smokers and covid, smokers being t 20 to 25% in world population, but only represented 10 to 12% of covid hospitalizations. The article I read a couple of months ago speculated (as not investigated or proven, simply noted as a statistical anomaly) that smokers lungs may be somewhat coated with tars, nicotine residues and metabolites that may be a poor growth medium for the virus to rapidly multiply in. Maybe as a smoker, I screwed up in reverse this time? :dunno:

France was doing a study on nicotine and they seem to think it wouldn't allow the virus into the cell. Some kind of protective coat.

Again, we are destroying the economy and ruining the lives of millions of Americans for the sniffles that an 87 year old man can beat in 2 weeks.

Maybe its because Grassley is a Republican and not a liberal limp wristed puss.
Oh so your thead is about covid, and not Grassely. hmm. You should have said so upfront.

Full recovery....87 year old.

I have pussy liberal friends in their 30s who are hiding under their beds.

This overreation to the Rona is such bullshit.

Forum List

Back