Vaxxed & 2X Boosted Sen. Durbin is COVID Positive For 3rd Time in a Year

Hilarious! As my doctor says, CDC is now a bigger political organization than the DNC and RNC combined.
Glad to hear you listen to your (hopefully medical) doctor. Did he advise you not to get vaccinated?

But I’m not shocked you Leftards follow orders of a government that keeps lying. You’re perfect useful idiots wishing you lived in North Korea.
I guess we're smart enough to know that every government tells both lies and truths and it is on us to discern which is which. If you weigh the lies of Biden against those of Trump you may be very unhappy.

No he is in the 90%+ that survived. Not bad for a 78 year old. Would he have done as well with the vax? Who knows?
Perhaps his medical genetics is inferior as he promotes himself as a superior forcing his agendas on us all. Seeing that guy on TV is like watching a gangster movie.

Glad to hear you listen to your (hopefully medical) doctor. Did he advise you not to get vaccinated?

I guess we're smart enough to know that every government tells both lies and truths and it is on us to discern which is which. If you weigh the lies of Biden against those of Trump you may be very unhappy.
Trump lied about a crowd size. Hardly the level of what ended up getting thousands killed, suicide rates to skyrocket, economy destroyed, children mentally harmed and education derailed.

So he has survived it 3 times while you don't know if you'll survive it even once. It’s hard not to laugh.
Since 99% of people who get COVID survive it there's a really good chance he will. Thats without knowing his age, or health status. If he's healthy and under 65, there's a 99.9% chance he will survive.

Maybe he didn't want to be in the 0.01%?

You're insinuation was that not taking the vaccine against COVID was put you at some sort of risk of death which it really doesnt especially if you're under the age of 65 and in general good health.

You're insinuation was that not taking the vaccine against COVID was put you at some sort of risk of death which it really doesnt especially if you're under the age of 65 and in general good health.
Over 1 million Americans died of Covid. People buy lottery tickets with much worse odds than that.

mRNA therapy is not a vaccine. 'There has never been a successful coronavirus vaccine.'
(Nidoviruses, Stanley Perlman, ed., 2008)

duh

Ironically it is the Right that makes the accusations without the evidence.

If you have confidence in these institutions - good for you. Personally, I don't see the irony, only the unfortunate circumstance that these once respected institutions have been so politicized.

Forum List

Back