Vaxxed & 2X Boosted Sen. Durbin is COVID Positive For 3rd Time in a Year

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I’m around people all of the time, especially large groups of people. All during the pandemic too.

No clot shot.
No masks.
Never had the ChiCom flu.

Vaxxed & 2X Boosted Sen. Durbin is COVID Positive For 3rd Time in a Year.

Democratic U.S. Senate Majority Whip Dick Durbin – one of the most vociferous advocates of the COVID-19 vaccine and subsequent booster shots – has tested positive for coronavirus for the third time in a year and is self-isolating once again. Durbin, who tested positive at the end of July last year and once again in March this year, announced on his Twitter account Monday morning, “nfortunately, I tested positive for COVID-19 today… Consistent with CDC guidelines, I’ll quarantine at home and follow the advice of my doctor while I work remotely.”

It’s hard not to laugh.

I’m around people all of the time, especially large groups of people. All during the pandemic too.

No clot shot.
No masks.

Democratic U.S. Senate Majority Whip Dick Durbin – one of the most vociferous advocates of the COVID-19 vaccine and subsequent booster shots – has tested positive for coronavirus for the third time in a year and is self-isolating once again. Durbin, who tested positive at the end of July last year and once again in March this year, announced on his Twitter account Monday morning, “nfortunately, I tested positive for COVID-19 today… Consistent with CDC guidelines, I’ll quarantine at home and follow the advice of my doctor while I work remotely.”

It’s hard not to laugh.

So he has survived it 3 times while you don't know if you'll survive it even once. It’s hard not to laugh.

Yet some still think it’s safe and effective.
I don't know how effective it is since I've never had Covid but it is safe, I've had the vax 4 times already. Still not as many flu shots as I've had. I haven't heard of anyone who got vaxxed and died of the vax or Covid. Seems like a no brainer.

I don't know how effective it is since I've never had Covid but it is safe, I've had the vax 4 times already. Still not as many flu shots as I've had. I haven't heard of anyone who got vaxxed and died of the vax or Covid. Seems like a no brainer.
Well isn’t that nice. You can ignore all the news of harm it’s caused because you’re okay.

Some people jump out of airplanes without a chute and live to tell about it too.
So what’s your point?

I thought there was something wrong with Durbin long before Covid. Maybe weak and confused people are more susceptible to Covid. That would explain Covid's love of infecting him.

No clot shot.
No masks.

It’s hard not to laugh.

Well. The more boosters you received, the more infections you get now. Just exposing yourself to more and more of that lovely spike proteins via both infection and vaccines.

And, unlike the rational folks, the vaxxers probably don't know anything about what actually mitigates the spike protein. Oh well. More boosters, I guess.

I would be looking out for new autoimmunes and cancer. Get all your regular testing now.

I would be looking out for new autoimmunes and cancer. Get all your regular testing now.
Those who consume exclusively state run media know absolutely nothing about the multiple harms caused by the vax. So when told they are told, they can’t believe it and like good toadies of the establishment, call it conspiracy theories.

Last edited:
Anyone who still believes "Covid" is still here has an IQ under 5

So he has survived it 3 times while you don't know if you'll survive it even once. It’s hard not to laugh.

You're believing the lies they fed you. The immunity generated from an infection was found to be “at least as high, if not higher” than that provided by two doses of an mRNA vaccine. You actually fucked your immune system with those shots and boosters, Mr. Jabby. Not to mention, the other long-term effects they're going to have on your body.

Past Covid infection as protective as vaccination against severe illness and death, study finds

I know four people who died from taking the mRNA injection. All healthy, 3 were in their 40s. It is a dangerous and sometimes lethal injection. Im glad it hasn't affected you.

No clot shot.
No masks.

It’s hard not to laugh.

Aren’t you beating a dead horse? Who cares about the recent strains? They’re weaker and the only good thing Trump did, protected us(the smart ones) from the deadlier strains.

Forum List

Back