86% of Americans think Biden, 81, is too old to serve another term as president

86 % and 86 in age if he won at end of term
Closer to 90 than 80.
There are things guys can’t do anymore as they age.
I could no longer transfer off the ladder and onto the roof when I hit 65. Biden is still climbing the ladder with a SS agent behind and in front of him, several to pull him off ladder and onto roof, and a gaggle of personal press with written commentary for him to read as to what the experience was like.

Biden is a vegetable. Was too far gone for his first term, and has always been too stupid to be President.
While I respect your experience at being too stupid, because it is impressive on here, Biden is infinitely more rational and intelligent than this dip shit:

While I respect your experience at being too stupid, because it is impressive on here, Biden is infinitely more rational and intelligent than this dip shit:

You really that dumb huh? At best you're easily fooled. That video is completely edited to make something that's not real. Compare and contrast to this. Why do leftists project so often? Because that's how they were raised and trained by left propaganda.

But Trump at 78 is not?

He’d be 83 when his term ends if elected

Saying that Biden is too old to be President isn't exactly a stretch. Of course he is.

The problem is that the alternative is a sociopolitical, ignorant, authoritarian, psedo-religious cult led by a profoundly damaged child.

So we are, once again, presented with two bowls of crap. One bowl is merely bigger than the other. I guess we deserve it.
Can you name any policies of President Trump that are “authoritarian”?

The rest of your rant is just dumb name calling.

Can you name any policies of President Trump that are “authoritarian”?

The rest of your rant is just dumb name calling.
It's not a policy but this is authoritarian I believe...

“Just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the Republican congressmen,”

What do you think?

Forum List

Back