What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

80-Year-Old Woman Banned From Community Pool After Complaining Man Watching Little Girls Undress In Shower Room

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Mountain View pool, a Port Townsend facility, for 35 years, but on July 26, the Y’s aquatics manager, Rowen DeLuna, allegedly informed her that some children needed the lane she was swimming in.

Jaman said she headed to the women’s showers, where she soaped up before hearing a man’s voice, then turned to see a biological male named Clementine Adams, allegedly an employee at the pool, “looking at the little girls as they were taking off their suits,” the Port Townsend Free Press reported.

The Daily Wire reached out to the Mountain View pool for comment

Yeap, trying to find a comment that's a appropriate. What should be said?

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Washington State PREFERS pervert transvestites to normal women. That's the message I see here.
And Port Townsend is a seriously blue shithole. Cute town. Hubby and I honeymooned there in 1987. I would not set foot or spend a dime of my money there now. Rabid SJW losers.

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Mountain View pool, a Port Townsend facility, for 35 years, but on July 26, the Y’s aquatics manager, Rowen DeLuna, allegedly informed her that some children needed the lane she was swimming in.

Jaman said she headed to the women’s showers, where she soaped up before hearing a man’s voice, then turned to see a biological male named Clementine Adams, allegedly an employee at the pool, “looking at the little girls as they were taking off their suits,” the Port Townsend Free Press reported.

The Daily Wire reached out to the Mountain View pool for comment

Yeap, trying to find a comment that's a appropriate. What should be said?
The families that frequent that Y should express their indignation with their feet and quit patronizing. It would take about a month of not getting their dues and the management of that facility would be gone, yielding to clearer minds.

OP
Theowl32

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The families that frequent that Y should express their indignation with their feet and quit patronizing. It would take about a month of not getting their dues and the management of that facility would be gone, yielding to clearer minds.
Unfortunately more people agree with the Y banning that mean old white trandphobic woman.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
West of the Cascades and Spokane. The rest of us are dictated to.
I loved the day I left Washington in the rear view mirror of a 26' U-Haul.

1659889531327.png

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
Reaction score
We now have people with mental disorders watching young kids. How many of us would take our daughters or granddaughters to this facility?

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We now have people with mental disorders watching young kids. How many of us would take our daughters or granddaughters to this facility?
I will be pleased to watch as all the small, once-charming historically rich towns, similar to Pt. Townsend, turn into flaming wrecks of virtue signaling vermin. Anyone who can NOT feel the shift away from the assholes who inhabit these places and their filthy ideology is blind and deaf.

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do we really want 80-year-old women at community pools?

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The purpose of women is not your viewing pleasure.
I thought the poster was employing sarcasm there. I could be wrong.

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The purpose of women is not your viewing pleasure.
Lighten up, Francis. And I decide the purpose of everything in my life.

Circe

Gold Member
Reaction score
Lighten up, Francis. And I decide the purpose of everything in my life.
Who is Francis? The talking mule?

You may decide what purpose everything has in your life, but can you get the women to cooperate?

Doubtful.

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought the poster was employing sarcasm there. I could be wrong.
Of course it was sarcasm.

But seriously.

No really, just a joke.

But it can be disturbing.

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who is Francis? The talking mule?

You may decide what purpose everything has in your life, but can you get the women to cooperate?

Doubtful.
Don't get the Francis reference, eh? Youngster. And, no, I cannot get all women or all people or all things to cooperate. I'm not God. God-like, but not God.

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score
In my experience, men never joke about expecting women to be all about what they want.
That's the way God planned it, that's the way God wants it to be. Don'tcha know. LOL

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List