80-Year-Old Woman Banned From Community Pool After Complaining Man Watching Little Girls Undress In Shower Room

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Mountain View pool, a Port Townsend facility, for 35 years, but on July 26, the Y’s aquatics manager, Rowen DeLuna, allegedly informed her that some children needed the lane she was swimming in.

Jaman said she headed to the women’s showers, where she soaped up before hearing a man’s voice, then turned to see a biological male named Clementine Adams, allegedly an employee at the pool, “looking at the little girls as they were taking off their suits,” the Port Townsend Free Press reported.

The Daily Wire reached out to the Mountain View pool for comment

Yeap, trying to find a comment that's a appropriate. What should be said?

Mountain View pool, a Port Townsend facility, for 35 years, but on July 26, the Y’s aquatics manager, Rowen DeLuna, allegedly informed her that some children needed the lane she was swimming in.

Jaman said she headed to the women’s showers, where she soaped up before hearing a man’s voice, then turned to see a biological male named Clementine Adams, allegedly an employee at the pool, “looking at the little girls as they were taking off their suits,” the Port Townsend Free Press reported.

The Daily Wire reached out to the Mountain View pool for comment

Yeap, trying to find a comment that's a appropriate. What should be said?
The families that frequent that Y should express their indignation with their feet and quit patronizing. It would take about a month of not getting their dues and the management of that facility would be gone, yielding to clearer minds.

The families that frequent that Y should express their indignation with their feet and quit patronizing. It would take about a month of not getting their dues and the management of that facility would be gone, yielding to clearer minds.
Unfortunately more people agree with the Y banning that mean old white trandphobic woman.

West of the Cascades and Spokane. The rest of us are dictated to.
I loved the day I left Washington in the rear view mirror of a 26' U-Haul.

1659889531327.png

We now have people with mental disorders watching young kids. How many of us would take our daughters or granddaughters to this facility?
I will be pleased to watch as all the small, once-charming historically rich towns, similar to Pt. Townsend, turn into flaming wrecks of virtue signaling vermin. Anyone who can NOT feel the shift away from the assholes who inhabit these places and their filthy ideology is blind and deaf.

Who is Francis? The talking mule?

You may decide what purpose everything has in your life, but can you get the women to cooperate?

Doubtful.
Don't get the Francis reference, eh? Youngster. And, no, I cannot get all women or all people or all things to cooperate. I'm not God. God-like, but not God.

New Topics

Forum List

Back