80-Year-Old Woman Banned From Community Pool For Complaining About Cross-Dressing Man Watching Little Girls Undress In Locker Room

Being a child rapist and pedophile is more important than values and morals.... This country is turning its back on God. What's coming for this country is going to be devastating. We have lived in God's favor for a long time and now it is just a matter of time before God removes it and send his wrath.

I remember when I was young seeing a man get a hard smack in the face for making a crude comment to a girl. Now creeps watching them undress is cause for the person trying to defend them being banned.

This smack, not that I condone it; occured in Canada, a nation full of far too many pedo defenders. America thinks this is "good policy"?

I remember when I was young seeing a man get a hard smack in the face for making a crude comment to a girl. Now creeps watching them undress is cause for the person trying to defend them being banned.

This smack, not that I condone it; occured in Canada, a nation full of far too many pedo defenders. America thinks this is "good policy"?
No, not America, just the current illegitimate perverted regime. The first step to removing its fangs occurs in about 94 days and counting...

My God! what a disgrace what's happening to America.:cuckoo:

And getting worse every day...who knows how this will all end up.

To me, other people regardless of gender can only see so much when a person decides to do the changing of their clothes inside of a bathroom stall.

God bless you and that lady and the kids always!!!

Holly

We need to fumigate everything in America. The freaks have infected everything.

Is there ever an incident or an issue where the difference between right and wrong, good and horrible, are so evident that the leftist MSM would come out and say we have gone too far and done this nation harm? Not even leftist posters here admit how awful this is.

Letting an adult male dress in a woman's swim suit and watch real females and girls undress or be naked in showers (plus expose himself!) This is what our government has deemed as responsible laws and governing? ------ Well this is a microcosm of the evil that our nation has accepted as cowards or idiots ---- and this mostly emanating from the secular humanist left who think there is no consequences for our sins. Parents and medical professionals legally turning children into sexual hybrids is another grave matter. This is pure insanity.

Last edited:
PC liberals think there is more wrong with identifying the behavior then doing it.

An elderly woman who was banned from a YMCA pool after she demanded a transgender employee leave the women’s locker room has been heckled by activists as she described her experience.

Julie Jaman had been a regular at the Mountain View pool in the City of Port Townsend in Washington when she spotted the worker in the changing room while she was showering.

The 80-year-old was giving a speech about her experience when angry trans protestors ripped down suffragette flag that she was speaking in front of, before chanting loudly over her.

Jaman claims that while she was changing last week she heard a ‘mans voice’ and immediately confronted the worker, Clementine Adams, who identifies as a woman.

She said that she asked Adams if she had a penis, and she said it was ‘none of her business’, so she asked them to leave.

Jaman told a member of staff at the pool, was told by YMCA aquatics manager Rowen DeLuna that she was 'discriminating' and that the police would be called..'

She was told that she was ‘banned from the pool forever’ before DeLuna called law enforcement, where Jaman was described as having an ‘emotional response’ and ‘screaming’ in an incident report.

While addressing a group of supporters yesterday she said: ‘I’m the old lady. You may have read some version of my personal experience, a naked old lady in the women shower room and what I saw that day.

Comment:
Decent people respect other people's privacy.
This is why there are women's locker rooms and men's locker rooms.
Why do the LGBT refuse to respect other people's privacy rights?
If straight man was in the women's locker room and refused to leave, he would be arrested.

An elderly woman who was banned from a YMCA pool after she demanded a transgender employee leave the women’s locker room has been heckled by activists as she described her experience.

Julie Jaman had been a regular at the Mountain View pool in the City of Port Townsend in Washington when she spotted the worker in the changing room while she was showering.

The 80-year-old was giving a speech about her experience when angry trans protestors ripped down suffragette flag that she was speaking in front of, before chanting loudly over her.

Jaman claims that while she was changing last week she heard a ‘mans voice’ and immediately confronted the worker, Clementine Adams, who identifies as a woman.

She said that she asked Adams if she had a penis, and she said it was ‘none of her business’, so she asked them to leave.

Jaman told a member of staff at the pool, was told by YMCA aquatics manager Rowen DeLuna that she was 'discriminating' and that the police would be called..'

She was told that she was ‘banned from the pool forever’ before DeLuna called law enforcement, where Jaman was described as having an ‘emotional response’ and ‘screaming’ in an incident report.

While addressing a group of supporters yesterday she said: ‘I’m the old lady. You may have read some version of my personal experience, a naked old lady in the women shower room and what I saw that day.

Comment:
Decent people respect other people's privacy.
This is why there are women's locker rooms and men's locker rooms.
Why do the LGBT refuse to respect other people's privacy rights?
If straight man was in the women's locker room and refused to leave, he would be arrested.
Whenever the left talks about rights, they are talking about special rights for their friends.

A normal man can't go in but they'll let the mentally ill freaks roam at will & call you the bad guy when you object.

The woke world is based on lunacy & delusions

Hmmmm...Let me guess... :eusa_think:

... the perv pool employee wears aviator sunglasses, has curly leg hairs, and has the secret service code name Pedo Peter.

1660684939691.jpeg

CxtiEKkWIAARKQQ.jpg

Last edited:
The YMCA used to be a good decent organization.
But now it's not a safe place for women or children.

Forum List

Back