8 In 10 Black Americans View Trump As ‘A Racist,’ Poll Finds

Yawn! You post 15 things out of 73 years that are supposed to prove trump is no racist. Strom Thurmond fucked black women. Whitney Young paved the way for blacks to get into corporate America. trump did not create the low black unemployment. I believe MLKS birthplace was a national park before trump came along. He signed a criminal reform bill written by and advocated to passage by Corey Booker while appointing 150 racist judges to determine sentencing. He's gutted the civil rights department and weakened civil rights enforcement. He did not denounce duke when he ran for president, plus he went birther before that and recently we have this.

Racist Trump Defends Using 'Chinese Virus' to Describe Coronavirus Pandemic
Glad you’re touting black accomplishments.
The dem primary’s sure the hell didnt

:bsflag:No matter what he says or does, you run on here and try to defend it.

Trumphumper
An individual who knowingly voted for trump and continues to believe his antics; a Trump fanatic who is caught dropping the United States flag. Possibly a twitter addict that puppydogs fake news.
"You wont believe the TRUMPHUMPER I saw on the street today! He was still wearing his "I Voted" sticker yelling "We can still make America great!"

That fits you to a tee.

The reason you think that is because you are insane, and your complaints about Trump are always insane.

Although I am a Trump supporter, I agree with this guy, as to how crazy you guys are.

A Trump Humper to the end, MAWA.

trump humps him with no Vaseline and he loves it.

Since Trump never leaves your mind are you now saying Correll never leaves your mind also? lol

You worship trump. Apparently he is your life.

Did you watch the video? It is hilarious,and makes the point that this is not Trump supporters being hard core, it is you anti-Trumpers, being hysterical.

Are you afraid to watch it?

Trump helping black communities thrive.....a retort to IMAn Ass

Trump helping black communities thrive - Delaware Gazette

Blacks taking $$$$ from a racist?

Say it ain't so.....

~S~

The switch of blacks to supporting the Dems, started not in the 60s, as the lie of the "Southern Strategy" claims, but in the 30s, with FDR's New Deal.

This was THIRTY FUCKING YEARS, before the Dems gave up supporting the Jim Crow laws.

So, for THIRTY FUCKING YEARS, not only were ever increasing numbers of blacks taking money from racists, they were supporting the racists, politically.

And these were REAL racists, who actually openly supported actual RACIST policies, not modern "racists" who can only be detected by specially trained liberals, who can sense "code words", in otherwise, harmless looking people and policies.

FYI.

I don't blame you for finally moving on from the non evidence allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, and propaganda that you are too ashamed of to ever link to ever again. If you are going to submit this as evidence that proves Trump is a racist, wrap quote marks on what exactly he said that proves Trump believes makes his race superior, and tell us which of the five races recognized by the US census that he feels is inferior. Do not try submitting nationality like Mexican or Chinese, make sure to specify the race being affected.

AGAIN YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH
The only time I mention Trump is when you lying son's of bitches leftists lying about what he said or did.

Let me tell you again Shithead, you are a Trump Humper and when someone says something about Trump you come running and crying .
this coming from a person who supports people who can't decide what gender they are and what bathroom to use.

Wow, I am pretty sure I know which restroom to use.

You leftist are so mentally fucked up you don't realize trump lives rent-free in your mind
DUMB SONS OF A BITCHES

Actually he lives rent free in your mind, for the simple fact no matter what he does or says dumb asses like you will defend it to the end.
Oh but you support the people who can't decide. What you support and it's dysfunctional mentality speaks volumes about you.

When did I ever claim to support that? Please post where I said that.
You're a leftist goose stepper

I have posted plenty of examples of trumps racism. So just keep repeating that lie hoping that the Goebbells principle will happen.
post them

I've done that many times. Go find them.
if you cannot show proof maybe you should stop saying you've shown proof.
Maybe it's the TDS effect making you believe you've done something when in reality you haven't.

Look, this dumb ass game you conservatives play is not going to be played by me. I have shown numerous instances of trumps racism as have others. So because I choose not to do as you demand doesn't mean the proof has not been shown. You can go look for them.
stop the childish bullshit games either you have proof or you don't.
Lol, he is going to try claiming Chinese is a race now. Racists like IM2 think Chinese and Mexican are races.

If the evidence is so overwhelming, why are you unable to post any that proves Trump is a racist? Why can't IM2 post any? Why does IM2 keep his secret postng location so secret?

It's a waste of time trying to convince a Trump Humper that Trump is a racist, so why bother.
That's right, you will NEVER be able to post even the very first piece of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. If you could, you most certainly would bother to do so. There will ALWAYS be a reason why you can NEVER post even the smallest shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. Try doing what IM2 does, and just swear that evidence has been posted in the top secret place.

IM2 says you've been shown the evidence here at USMB. You are the one repeating imaginary garbage about how there is no proof of trumps racism.
You will NEVER be able to defend the notion that you posted the evidence in your top secret location, and you will ALWAYS have a reason why you cannot post it here for the world to see. Go on now, post something besides the evidence you claim to have posted.

I have posted plenty of examples of trumps racism. So just keep repeating that lie hoping that the Goebbells principle will happen.
You will NEVER be able to defend the notion that you posted the evidence in your top secret location, and you will ALWAYS have a reason why you cannot post it here for the world to see. Go on now, post something besides the evidence you claim to have posted.

It's a waste of time trying to convince a Trump Humper that Trump is a racist, so why bother.
That's right, you will NEVER be able to post even the very first piece of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. If you could, you most certainly would bother to do so. There will ALWAYS be a reason why you can NEVER post even the smallest shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. Try doing what IM2 does, and just swear that evidence has been posted in the top secret place.

IM2 says you've been shown the evidence here at USMB. You are the one repeating imaginary garbage about how there is no proof of trumps racism.

Remember when IM2 claimed that Trump, referring to the bug from China, as the "Chinese bug" was "racist"?

You realize that that is one of the "examples" of Trump racism that he is counting?

He is so pathetic.

Remember when IM2 claimed that Trump, referring to the bug from China, as the "Chinese bug" was "racist"?

You realize that that is one of the "examples" of Trump racism that he is counting?

He is so pathetic.
Indeed. Racists like IM2 who don't even know what the five races are that are recognized by the us census just see slanty eyes on people who all look the same to them and call them a race. Kinda like how lefties lump all minorities into a race they call brown people. Yep, racists like IM2 see chinese and mexican as races, even though they are nationalities.

The reason you think that is because you are insane, and your complaints about Trump are always insane.

Although I am a Trump supporter, I agree with this guy, as to how crazy you guys are.

Since Trump never leaves your mind are you now saying Correll never leaves your mind also? lol

Did you watch the video? It is hilarious,and makes the point that this is not Trump supporters being hard core, it is you anti-Trumpers, being hysterical.

Trump Humpin ain't easy.

Trump Humpin ain't easy.
Seems you leftists are doing a splendid job

Trump Humpin ain't easy.

No one here is doing that. The video shows, in an informative and yet hilarious manner, that the issue here, is that you anti-Trumper are bat shit crazy.

That is my point. Would you like to address it now, or just post more proof that you are just a troll asshole faggot?

Folks, when we blacks tell you how blacks see things, learn to listen.

Lisette Voytko

Topline: A Washington Post/Ipsos poll found that more than eight in ten black Americans view President Trump as “a racist,” with nine in ten respondents disapproving of his job performance⁠—and with the election still ten months away, former vice president Joe Biden is (so far) black Democrats’ candidate of choice.

• The poll was conducted January 2 to January 8, and painted a largely pessimistic outlook by black Americans, 65% of whom said it was a bad time to be black in America.
  • Despite Trump touting his presidency as being good for black Americans, 77% of respondents said the president should get “only some” or “hardly any” credit for the 5.5% unemployment rate among their community..
  • While the black unemployment rate is at its lowest point in years, it stood at 16.8% in 2010, during Barack Obama’s first term as president, and was at 7.5% when he left office.
  • In terms of their personal financial situations, 54% report no change during Trump’s presidency, even though the stock market has reached record highs.
  • Black Americans who believe Trump to be racist also tend to believe he’s made racism worse in the country and that white Americans do not understand the discrimination they experience.
  • The poll did find, however, that 65% of respondents feel optimistic about their own lives, a belief that crosses political divides and age groups.
Shows how dumb they are.

Does that mean Trump Humpers are smart.

He is so pathetic.
Indeed. Racists like IM2 who don't even know what the five races are that are recognized by the us census just see slanty eyes on people who all look the same to them and call them a race. Kinda like how lefties lump all minorities into a race they call brown people. Yep, racists like IM2 see chinese and mexican as races, even though they are nationalities.

You are the racist and I am fully aware of what's on the census. And trump calling COVID-19 the Chinese virus is racist. If Obama had called a virus the English virus, he'd have been called all kinds of racists. He was called a racist for saying if he had a boy, it would look like Trayvon Martin, so if that's racism, certainly calling a virus Chinese is racist. Stop making excuses and playing semantic games. Then you go tell your saltine buddies who are attacking Asians about the 5 classes on the census.

He is so pathetic.

You are the racist and I am fully aware of what's on the census. And trump calling COVID-19 the Chinese virus is racist. If Obama had called a virus the English virus, he'd have been called all kinds of racists. He was called a racist for saying if he had a boy, it would look like Trayvon Martin, so if that's racism, certainly calling a virus Chinese is racist. Stop making excuses and playing semantic games. Then you go tell your saltine buddies who are attacking Asians about the 5 classes on the census.

Are you claiming that chinese is a race?

He is so pathetic.
Race is fiction.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

He is so pathetic.

Race as a concept is manmade fiction.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

He is so pathetic.

I am saying that trump made racist comments. Asians are being attacked here by people like you whether they are Chinese or not by ethnicity.

Forum List

Back