8 In 10 Black Americans View Trump As ‘A Racist,’ Poll Finds

You will NEVER be able to defend the notion that you posted the evidence in your top secret location, and you will ALWAYS have a reason why you cannot post it here for the world to see. Go on now, post something besides the evidence you claim to have posted.

Remember when IM2 claimed that Trump, referring to the bug from China, as the "Chinese bug" was "racist"?

You realize that that is one of the "examples" of Trump racism that he is counting?

He is so pathetic.
Indeed. Racists like IM2 who don't even know what the five races are that are recognized by the us census just see slanty eyes on people who all look the same to them and call them a race. Kinda like how lefties lump all minorities into a race they call brown people. Yep, racists like IM2 see chinese and mexican as races, even though they are nationalities.

You are the racist and I am fully aware of what's on the census. And trump calling COVID-19 the Chinese virus is racist. If Obama had called a virus the English virus, he'd have been called all kinds of racists. He was called a racist for saying if he had a boy, it would look like Trayvon Martin, so if that's racism, certainly calling a virus Chinese is racist. Stop making excuses and playing semantic games. Then you go tell your saltine buddies who are attacking Asians about the 5 classes on the census.

Are you claiming that chinese is a race?

I am saying that trump made racist comments. Asians are being attacked here by people like you whether they are Chinese or not by ethnicity.
Are you claiming that Trump made comments about Asians? Please provide a quote of Trump's comments about Asians, and leave out references to chinese, since they are not a race.

You're a Trump Humper, as soon as, someone says something about Trump you come running to defend him no matter what he says or what he does.
AGAIN YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH
The only time I mention Trump is when you lying son's of bitches leftists lying about what he said or did.

Let me tell you again Shithead, you are a Trump Humper and when someone says something about Trump you come running and crying .
this coming from a person who supports people who can't decide what gender they are and what bathroom to use.

Wow, I am pretty sure I know which restroom to use.

You leftist are so mentally fucked up you don't realize trump lives rent-free in your mind
DUMB SONS OF A BITCHES

Actually he lives rent free in your mind, for the simple fact no matter what he does or says dumb asses like you will defend it to the end.
Oh but you support the people who can't decide. What you support and it's dysfunctional mentality speaks volumes about you.

What do you support and defend, right wing racism.

What is clear about the poll that this thread is about, is that none of the blacks who answered that they view Trump is a racist have EVER seen a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. The most they could ever have seen would be allegations, propaganda, dismissed cases, secondhand quote, or gish gallop. Just non evidence crap like IM2 Superbadbrutha candycorn rightwinger and Asclepias resort to instead of actual evidence.

What is clear about the poll that this thread is about, is that none of the blacks who answered that they view Trump is a racist have EVER seen a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. The most they could ever have seen would be allegations, propaganda, dismissed cases, secondhand quote, or gish gallop. Just non evidence crap like IM2 Superbadbrutha candycorn rightwinger and Asclepias resort to instead of actual evidence.

It is so funny, when I debate libs like them on dem racist vs republican "racism".

i cite their stated policies and enacted and enforced laws with documented academic studies and various things like that,

and they talk delusional shit about "code words" and "Dog whistles", and they pretend that they believe that the "prove" shit and/or win "arguments".

I go back and froth from believing them to be all completely retarded, to all of them being utterly soulless liars. It boggles the mind.

And they are completely assholes during the whole process.

It is so funny, when I debate libs like them on dem racist vs republican "racism".

i cite their stated policies and enacted and enforced laws with documented academic studies and various things like that,

and they talk delusional shit about "code words" and "Dog whistles", and they pretend that they believe that the "prove" shit and/or win "arguments".

I go back and froth from believing them to be all completely retarded, to all of them being utterly soulless liars. It boggles the mind.

You can win a flat earth debate with a lefty, and he will confidently claim that he proved to you that the earth is flat and that he won. Lefties are like that, they have no shame. They can look you in the eye while they shit where they stand.

You can win a flat earth debate with a lefty, and he will confidently claim that he proved to you that the earth is flat and that he won. Lefties are like that, they have no shame. They can look you in the eye while they shit where they stand.

There is something seriously wrong with them, no doubt.

AGAIN YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH
The only time I mention Trump is when you lying son's of bitches leftists lying about what he said or did.

Let me tell you again Shithead, you are a Trump Humper and when someone says something about Trump you come running and crying .
this coming from a person who supports people who can't decide what gender they are and what bathroom to use.

You leftist are so mentally fucked up you don't realize trump lives rent-free in your mind
DUMB SONS OF A BITCHES

Actually he lives rent free in your mind, for the simple fact no matter what he does or says dumb asses like you will defend it to the end.
Oh but you support the people who can't decide. What you support and it's dysfunctional mentality speaks volumes about you.

was that a question?

What is clear about the poll that this thread is about, is that none of the blacks who answered that they view Trump is a racist have EVER seen a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

I guess you think if you keep repeating that bullshit it might come true.

The most they could ever have seen would be allegations, propaganda, dismissed cases, secondhand quote, or gish gallop. Just non evidence crap like IM2 Superbadbrutha candycorn rightwinger and Asclepias resort to instead of actual evidence.

We judge him by his OWN words and ACTIONS. Fools like you could hear him call black folks the Nword on national TV and you would come right back on here spewing that same bullshit you are ripping off to us now.

It reminds me of how fools like you were shouting that same garbage during the CR Movement.

DUMB SONS OF A BITCHES

was that a question?

No a FACT.

10 in 10 Blacks are racists, and vote along racist lines for racist policies, like other Democrats. Trump supporters are among the least racist voters in the world. Please, quit pulling our legs with these silly claims about Trump; they just make you look as stupid and ignorant as you probably are.

What is clear about the poll that this thread is about, is that none of the blacks who answered that they view Trump is a racist have EVER seen a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

The most they could ever have seen would be allegations, propaganda, dismissed cases, secondhand quote, or gish gallop. Just non evidence crap like IM2 Superbadbrutha candycorn rightwinger and Asclepias resort to instead of actual evidence.

We judge him by his OWN words and ACTIONS. Fools like you could hear him call black folks the Nword on national TV and you would come right back on here spewing that same bullshit you are ripping off to us now.

It reminds me of how fools like you were shouting that same garbage during the CR Movement.
You will NEVER be able to post a shred of the evidence that you claim those blacks saw. You have not seen a shred of evidence either, which is why you will NEVER be able to post a shred of any such evidence here.

You should claim that you saw the evidence that IM2 posted in his secret spot, since he will never reveal the secret place on this forum where he claims he posted evidence. Since nobody will ever see the evidence that IM2 claims to have posted, you could claim that you saw it. This dishonest tactic could help you save face after not being able to post a shred of evidence yourself.

Doesn't something feel a little "off" about claiming those blacks saw something that they did not? Something that you have never seen either? Something that you cannot post here for the world to see? If you are so convinced that they saw evidence that proves trump is a racist, why can't you post it here for all to see?

You will NEVER be able to post a shred of the evidence that you claim those blacks saw. You have not seen a shred of evidence either, which is why you will NEVER be able to post a shred of any such evidence here.

You should claim that you saw the evidence that IM2 posted in his secret spot, since he will never reveal the secret place on this forum where he claims he posted evidence. Since nobody will ever see the evidence that IM2 claims to have posted, you could claim that you saw it. This dishonest tactic could help you save face after not being able to post a shred of evidence yourself.

Doesn't something feel a little "off" about claiming those blacks saw something that they did not? Something that you have never seen either? Something that you cannot post here for the world to see? If you are so convinced that they saw evidence that proves trump is a racist, why can't you post it here for all to see?

Fool did you just starting listening to Trump this morning. We have almost 5yrs of evidence. The guy has been sued for his racism.

You will NEVER be able to defend the notion that you posted the evidence in your top secret location, and you will ALWAYS have a reason why you cannot post it here for the world to see. Go on now, post something besides the evidence you claim to have posted.

Remember when IM2 claimed that Trump, referring to the bug from China, as the "Chinese bug" was "racist"?

You realize that that is one of the "examples" of Trump racism that he is counting?

He is so pathetic.
Indeed. Racists like IM2 who don't even know what the five races are that are recognized by the us census just see slanty eyes on people who all look the same to them and call them a race. Kinda like how lefties lump all minorities into a race they call brown people. Yep, racists like IM2 see chinese and mexican as races, even though they are nationalities.

You are the racist and I am fully aware of what's on the census. And trump calling COVID-19 the Chinese virus is racist. If Obama had called a virus the English virus, he'd have been called all kinds of racists. He was called a racist for saying if he had a boy, it would look like Trayvon Martin, so if that's racism, certainly calling a virus Chinese is racist. Stop making excuses and playing semantic games. Then you go tell your saltine buddies who are attacking Asians about the 5 classes on the census.

Are you claiming that chinese is a race?

I am saying that trump made racist comments. Asians are being attacked here by people like you whether they are Chinese or not by ethnicity.

Everyone across the globe knows and witnessed it, that's why it takes this banshee level of caterwauling to deny what we all saw.

Some americans have forgotten the Chinese built their railway system on the road to Manifest Destiny which we still have no end in sight on with a military presence in 70% of the nations on the planet while supporting 73% of the world's dictatorships.

The virus doesn't seem to mind what it is called and seems quite at home now in america, in americans. We could just call any white COVID-19 infected american Hop Sing.

Fool did you just starting listening to Trump this morning. We have almost 5yrs of evidence. The guy has been sued for his racism.
The entire world knows, it has had decades of consistent behavior to look back upon. That's why the denialist howling is so shrill.

If you are not going to post ANY evidence whatsoever, why pick 5 years of evidence? You could pick 10, 25, or 50 years, and it wouldn't make any difference if you can't post a single shred of evidence. You might as well just spin the wheel of fortune and claim however many years it lands on. Go on now, post something else besides evidence that proves Trump is a racist...

If you are not going to post ANY evidence whatsoever, why pick 5 years of evidence? You could pick 10, 25, or 50 years, and it wouldn't make any difference if you can't post a single shred of evidence. You might as well just spin the wheel of fortune and claim however many years it lands on. Go on now, post something else besides evidence that proves Trump is a racist...

Why, would you mind then?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I don't really mind that he picked 5 years for his arbitrary number, I was just curious why he picked 5 and not some other number. It doesn't really matter what number he picks, since he is NEVER going to post a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist, and he will go on claiming that it exists. No lefty has ever seen such evidence, which is why no lefty will ever post it.

I don't really mind that he picked 5 years for his arbitrary number, I was just curious why he picked 5 and not some other number. It doesn't really matter what number he picks, since he is NEVER going to post a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist, and he will go on claiming that it exists. No lefty has ever seen such evidence, which is why no lefty will ever post it.
I don't mind if his racism is on par with yours.

How do you feel about your political class hiding what was coming from the public while they got their insider trading all in order?

Forum List

Back