Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

There is no more solutions ??
Be safe and watch your back
These 2 boys should be sentenced to death

Guy was just on his tractor doing tractor stuff and these 2 young psychopaths shot him

At the state level, 33 states set no minimum age of criminal responsibility. For federal crimes, the minimum age of criminal responsibility is 11. Massachusetts has the oldest minimum age of criminal responsibility at 12 years old with no exceptions while North Carolina has the youngest minimum age at 6 years old.

I have yet to find if South Carolina has a minimum age of criminal responsibility.

The article said they didn't think the boys meant to kill him, but was more a reckless situation.

I'll wait for more facts.

So sad.

I lived a few miles away, crazy

I used to line up my plastic armies of knights , demons , Vikings, army men , gargoyles etc and I staged mock battles for hours
Man was life good

We don't execute children.

Unless they're collateral damage from our bombs.

You're confusing the USA with muslim terrorists. We don't target children. Muslims use children as shields. Poor pitiful creature.

Both boys are released
They could kill others now they have blood on their hands

Sounds like we need to bomb South Carolina.

“After a consultation with the Solicitor’s Office, and based on the evidence obtained in our ongoing investigation, we believe that both juvenile males discharged a firearm in a reckless manner in the direction of Mr. Smith who was bush hogging on some family property,” says Oconee County Sheriff Mike Crenshaw. “At this time, it is still undetermined which shot ultimately struck and killed Mr. Smith. However, based upon South Carolina law, the hand of one is the hand of all and that is why Family Court has been petitioned in regards to charging both juveniles with Involuntary Manslaughter.”

Forum List

Back