soldier indicted for shooting blm protestor who had a ak- 47

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

dang the blm duded was armed ak-47 and he still got shot and killed with hand gun. hmm soldier says it was self defense.

These BLM scumbags are now the most protected bastards on the planet.

Poor guy will be Derek Chauvin mk2 and there will be more of them to come. Horrendous.

Hope he's found not guilty but even that will come at a substantial cost - financially, stress, maybe his health, his name mud, him and his families life in danger and a few other factors.

It's the City of Autism, leftist sociopaths own and control it. I'm surprised Perry wasn't charged sooner. Garret Foster was a mindless piece of shit, he deserved what he got.

1625277011032.png

These BLM scumbags are now the most protected bastards on the planet.

Poor guy will be Derek Chauvin mk2 and there will be more of them to come. Horrendous.

Hope he's found not guilty but even that will come at a substantial cost - financially, stress, maybe his health, his name mud, him and his families life in danger and a few other factors.
the car drive sem s to have ben scared and used a hand gun., the blm guy was aiming ak-47 at him. yikes.

dang the blm duded was armed ak-47 and he still got shot and killed with hand gun. hmm soldier says it was self defense.
Weird. I would like to learn more facts about this. And i surely won't get them in the Daily Mail.

Weird. I would like to learn more facts about this. And i surely won't get them in the Daily Mail.

Not a terrible article, actually. Seems like the reasoning for the charge is that you don't get to assault people with your vehicle, then claim self defense when someone confronts you to stop you.

The soldier's lawyer will try to focus on the few seconds surrounding the shooting itself, and try to convince the jury they would have done the same thing.

Not a terrible article, actually. Seems like the reasoning for the charge is that you don't get to assault people with your vehicle, then claim self defense when someone confronts you to stop you.

The soldier's lawyer will try to focus on the few seconds surrounding the shooting itself, and try to convince the jury they would have done the same thing.
Agreed.

His guilt/innocence, and consequently, punishment, might all hinge on whether Austin's liberal DA gets this entered into the proceedings. It might all come down to politics and the Judge.

Daniel%20Perry%20tweet%20screenshot.png

Austin is blue.

So that's your answer, right there

But Justice? none.
You assume everyone thinks like you do and worships a partisan line, on both halves of the political spectrum. I like to give people more credit than that.

Austin is blue.

But Justice? none.
You assume everyone thinks like you do and worships a partisan line, on both halves of the political spectrum. I like to give people more credit than that.

Good for you.

But now, after all that has happened, I'm sceptical to say the least.

Austin is blue.

But Justice? none.

Good for you.

As are a lot of people. We have seen people assault protestors with their vehicles and walk away free. That's, ya know, not okay. So lots of nervous people on all sides this one.

Austin is blue.

But Justice? none.

Good for you.

As are a lot of people. We have seen people assault protestors with their vehicles and walk away free. That's, ya know, not okay. So lots of nervous people on all sides this one.

Sure.

But BLM committing whatever crimes they want to do....with no punishment, it's not ok either.

Another Political Prisoner ....

I suppose the "Biden Regime" is trying to rival Saddam Hussein's regime at this point.

Austin is blue.

But Justice? none.
How did it work out for Chauvin? One of his "impartial jurors" lied and said he had never attended a BLM protest or rally. Motherfucker was at a BLM rally where George Floyds parents spoke, while wearing a "Justice for Floyd" shirt. That should have been grounds for a mistrial instantly, but not in a blue city.

If you are giving democrats "more credit than that", you are a fool.

Last edited:

You need more facts? This was all over the news at the time it was on video. The masked gunman pointed his AK-47 at this innocent driver. Driver was a trained soldier with a firearm, he defended himself against this lunatic pointing his rifle right at him. Textbook self defense. Only a radical nutcase would claim he committed murder.

Forum List

Back