8/6 - Clinton's lead over Trump narrows to less than three points: Reuters/Ipsos poll

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Maybe beginning to tighten some again.

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's lead over Republican rival Donald Trump narrowed to less than 3 percentage points, according to a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll released on Friday, down from nearly eight points on Monday.

About 42 percent of likely voters favored Clinton, to Trump's 39 percent, according to the July 31-Aug. 4 online poll of 1,154 likely voters. The poll had a credibility interval of plus or minus 3 percentage points, meaning that the results suggest the race is roughly even.

Among registered voters over the same period, Clinton held a lead of five percentage points, down from eight percentage points on Monday, according to the poll.

The reasons behind the shift were unclear.

Clinton had pulled well ahead of Trump on the heels of the Democratic National Convention last week, where she became the first woman to accept the U.S. presidential nomination from a major political party.

Since then, Trump has engaged in a days-long feud with the family of an American soldier killed in Iraq and squabbled with the Republican leadership over his comments and leadership turmoil within his campaign.

Trump, in recent days, however, has sought to refocus. On Friday he announced his

Poll: Clinton up 3 points over Trump

Thats what happens when you continue to lie about lying and are awarded 1 x 'FALSE', 1 × 'PANTS ON FIRE', & 4 × 'PINOCCHIOS'!

:p

Maybe so, and if Trump could stop tripping all over himself and concentrate on Hillary and the issues, he might possibly get back in this. Doubt it, but we'll see.

• Reuters Baffled As Clinton's Lead Over Trump Suddenly Evaporates
    Time Magazine Image, Reuters Graphics, RealClearPolitics on zero hedge ^ | 6AUG16 | Reuters, RealClearPolitics copied by Tyler Durden
    We're gonna need another polling methodology 'tweak'...Having seen her poll numbers suddenly explode higher (and Trump's collapse) following Reuters' decision to tweak its polling methodology, it appears we just witnessed 'Peak Hillary' as Reuters reports Clinton's lead over Trump has tumbled back to just 3 points (the poll had a credibility interval of plus or minus 3 percentage points) meaning, as Reuters is forced to admit, that the results suggest the race is roughly even... Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's lead...

Interesting.

Last week when it was a 2 day rainstorm and a light show that lit up the sky with the lightning that was sooooooo bad I took my hounds metal rake collar off and put on her a cloth collar I decided to check out the methodologies of the polls.

Marist had Clinton up by 15 points. Hehehehehehehe. But going thru and at their original website I discovered that Hillary's lead was completely fabricated AKA known in my sane world as a lying $%@*^% ,

They polled 50% pro Ds versus 38% R's.

It was a stacked deck

Interesting.

Last week when it was a 2 day rainstorm and a light show that lit up the sky with the lightning that was sooooooo bad I took my hounds metal rake collar off and put on her a cloth collar I decided to check out the methodologies of the polls.

Marist had Clinton up by 15 points. Hehehehehehehe. But going thru and at their original website I discovered that Hillary's lead was completely fabricated AKA known in my sane world as a lying $%@*^% ,

It was a stacked deck

The media is all over her, so it wouldn't shock me, if most polls were bullshit. I have seen a poll which was a complete lie, ran by NBC. The front page had her up 46% to 43%. But when you clicked results, it showed 39 to 13% in favor of Trump. Write ins were allowed as well. But what makes this worse, is, more of her supporters were probably polled, than were Trumps.

Marist was blatant. But you had to go to the PDF. Your eyes start to bleed when they lay it out.

But here's where you get the real deal. Marist reported that Hillary Clinton was 15 points up on Trump. But they polled 50% D's compared to 38% R's.

The whole show is a joke.

I can put out a poll result that claims 80% of those polled believe eating dog shit every day will make you live forever.
Today's polling methodology is too flawed to mean anything.
Cell phones are the reason.
'Poll' a thousand registered REPs today. 30% are not going to tell you the truth about who they are going to vote for.
REPs trust pollsters as much as they trust MSNBC to be objective.

rcp-site-arrow.png

• Looks like Trump hasn't a thing to worry about.

Maybe so, and if Trump could stop tripping all over himself and concentrate on Hillary and the issues, he might possibly get back in this. Doubt it, but we'll see.
Havent Trumps words and actions to date, done enough to convince you and everyone else that he should never ever become POTUS?

Havent Trumps words and actions to date, done enough to convince you and everyone else that he should never ever become POTUS?
Naw, Digital and the rest of the Trumpsters are exactly what Trump said they were. He could shoot someone in Times Square, and they would still think that he walks on water. The dumb fuck says exactly the kinds of things they think, and they love it, no matter how very stupid and asinine it sounds to the rest of us.

rcp-site-arrow.png

• Looks like Trump hasn't a thing to worry about.
Now you'll put up the polling data from the 2014 midterms right?
Wait until Assange drops the fucking political MOAB on Hillary's head.
Have no fear. Assange has emails FROM Hillary herself demanding 'Pay for Play' (Cough) 'donations' to the Clinton Foundation.
The FBI has an ongoing criminal investigation into the Clinton Foundation going on.
Someone at the Foundation is going to blow the whistle on the Clinton's before Nov.
Sure the LIB MSM will ignore and try to hide the charges recommended but i won't matter. The court of public opinion is going to indict the Clintons.
Their time is fast running out.
Anyone else wonder how many more murdered DNC staffers and former Clinton ass lickers are going to show up before Nov.?
All Trump then needs to do is keep his trap shut and he'll be the next President.

Interesting.

It was a stacked deck

The media is all over her, so it wouldn't shock me, if most polls were bullshit. I have seen a poll which was a complete lie, ran by NBC. The front page had her up 46% to 43%. But when you clicked results, it showed 39 to 13% in favor of Trump. Write ins were allowed as well. But what makes this worse, is, more of her supporters were probably polled, than were Trumps.

the biggest campaign contributor to clinton is the media by far

Naw, Digital and the rest of the Trumpsters are exactly what Trump said they were. He could shoot someone in Times Square, and they would still think that he walks on water. The dumb fuck says exactly the kinds of things they think, and they love it, no matter how very stupid and asinine it sounds to the rest of us.
As long as there is one more "dumb fuck" voter for Trump than Hillary I'm fine with that result.

Forum List

Back