75 Year Old Substitute Teacher Punched By Student

I have no issue pulling our military or most out of Europe. Then putting them on our Southern Border and protecting our on back yard instead of yours.

Our fathers stopped Hitler, and the USSR. Then we paid for the defense throughout the cold War til the USSR went under. Your east block countries are there because of us.

We asked for you to pay your fair share of NATO and you agreed then didnt HONOR YOUR WORD.

So screw your complaints. Secondly its the WEF calling the shots not us citizens. And they own you too
I think you should, you have the resources and power to secure your border that's priority and I welcome you to pull out of Europe.

The along with all the allies and USA, Hitler et. al. was beaten. Please don't go down the stupid track that it was all down to America. I hope you're not one of those stupid cliché Americans with the same dribble.

Everyone should pay towards NATO fairly. There's an old saying, "Never look a gift horse in the mouth", so if America wants to pay over the odds, everyone will let you.

I don't have complaints, I just pass on observations and reality. It's you guys that gets emotional.

I think you should, you have the resources and power to secure your border that's priority and I welcome you to pull out of Europe.

The along with all the allies and USA, Hitler et. al. was beaten. Please don't go down the stupid track that it was all down to America. I hope you're not one of those stupid cliché Americans with the same dribble.

Everyone should pay towards NATO fairly. There's an old saying, "Never look a gift horse in the mouth", so if America wants to pay over the odds, everyone will let you.

I don't have complaints, I just pass on observations and reality. It's you guys that gets emotional.
Time for you to get out of the nose bleeds them.

Thanks for proving my point that you have been using us.

Proving why we should leave Europe
Correct, get the fuck out, imo. But, Europe wants to bleed your stupidity further and your ego delivers. So until you can convince your government that you're idiots, Europe will continue to bleed you.

So I'm not sure what your beef is about. Is it because you think you're high up on some invisible hierarchy with your military (that you're probably not a member of), but Europe is bright enough to bleed you?

Correct, get the fuck out, imo. But, Europe wants to bleed your stupidity further and your ego delivers. So until you can convince your government that you're idiots, Europe will continue to bleed you.

So I'm not sure what your beef is about. Is it because you think you're high up on some invisible hierarchy with your military (that you're probably not a member of), but Europe is bright enough to bleed you?
Your inferiority complex is glaring.

The WEF runs you like they run us. You arent in any pisition to say I told you so.

They flooded you with Arabs. How did that work out for you?

We get rid of the WEF be glad to leave you USERS.

The WEF runs you like they run us. You arent in any pisition to say I told you so.

They flooded you with Arabs. How did that work out for you?

We get rid of the WEF be glad to leave you USERS.
Here's a link -

The WEF seems to excite you.

What your military and WEF has to do with a student punching a teacher, is anyone's guess

It was the only discussion point you made, the most important in your mind. Why is it necessary to mention race when discussing an assault unless the attack was racially based?
Because it indicates a real problem with that culture which people like you refuse to consider.

Forum List

Back