75 Year Old Substitute Teacher Punched By Student

• Banned
"Mainstreaming special ed (needs) kids back into the classroom" didn't work when I was in school in the 1950's. Have they learned nothing?

I'm special needs and I would never act like that. It seems as it's being used as an excuse all too often these days.

Another reason that he's probably black, nobody wants to get looked at as a racist.
My boss carries that to extremes. We have a black tenant that is habitually behind in rent and is now working in another state. We tracked him down via a relative. My boss called him asking if he wanted to retain the apartment as many of his possessions are still here. He said yes but hasn't sent any rent money. I would pack up his stuff and rent out the apartment as he has legally 'abandoned' it, but my boss doesn't want to deal with a 'racism' issue so he's letting it slide. Meanwhile local agencies are trying to locate this man for 'legal' purposes as well. It's a mess. If the man was white, he'd have been tossed out in a heartbeat.

I'm curious why the student hasn't been charged. It makes no sense

Very common in the schools. Kids don't get charged when they assault teachers and/or other kids, when in anywhere outside of school, police would be called and charges brought.

We are picking needles out of haystacks when we obsess about gender/DEI stuff in school and do not fixate on student behavior. It's such a crisis that teachers cite it as the biggest reason for leaving the profession--so much so that it beats all other reasons COMBINED--pay, workload, etc.

During Maos reign of terror, he encouraged the young peasants from poor origins to attack the educated,, wealthy and
"sophisticated". They would often do so in public, making it a spectator sport of sorts as the young person would abuse the older person of means or scholarly accomplishment to the glee of the onlookers, feigned or otherwise.

It is coming for you America.

Forum List

Back