School Board Debates On Whether Or Not To Separate Boys and Girls From Their Locker Rooms and Restrooms

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
If you would have told me ten to fifteen years ago that they would be discussing this I wouldn't have believed you. You know funnily enough I don't remember any of these discussions going on underneath the Trump Administration because then there would be no discussion. Just automatically placed in handcuffs if guys were caught in restrooms or locker rooms with girls. That is if they made it past fathers of the girls unscathed and didn't go to the hospital first.

If you would have told me ten to fifteen years ago that they would be discussing this I wouldn't have believed you. You know funnily enough I don't remember any of these discussions going on underneath the Trump Administration because then there would be no discussion. Just automatically placed in handcuffs if guys were caught in restrooms or locker rooms with girls.

Teen Beauty Queens Say Trump Walked In On Them Changing

But you don't see the irony of condemning such actions but yet getting behind one that bragged about doing that?

I can't stand Trump as a person even though I support his political views, but I'm not even sure that he really did that and that's neither here nor there because it's still not a Trump thread. I know that I mentioned him one time in the OP but it was about his Administration not about him.

I can't stand Trump as a person even though I support his political views, but I'm not even sure that he really did that and that's neither here nor there because it's still not a Trump thread. I know that I mentioned him one time in the OP but it was about his Administration not about him.

Noted, you mentioned him first.

If a person that does that can be president, it's good for anyone I suppose. Again, you can't condemn something when you support a guy that bragged about doing the very thing you condemn.

Noted, you mentioned him first.

If a person that does that can be president, it's good for anyone I suppose. Again, you can't condemn something when you support a guy that bragged about doing the very thing you condemn.

Biden has done worse yet aren't you a Biden supporter?

Forum List

Back