75% of people in California getting COVID are “fully vaxxed”, so much for “the vax stops the virus” lie.

If some of you didn't know it already.....

they literally are.

1670036617320.png

Because ....sadly the sheeple from the Left ,mainly ...believe everything their government tells them to believe.
and they willingly step in line

but that's these days Skye

political stripe has , since past times, had rather a turnabout.....

~S~

HAHAHA. Its not a fake virus they need to worry about. its the blood clots/ fibrous clots that will kill them within 3 years
3 to 5 years is what some doctors said. They claim it will lower your immunity and find an organ to attack and cause to fail in that time frame.

Oh, my... look at all these Vax Armchair Quarterbacks, equipped with Faulty Hindsight... pretending that the vaxes haven't throttled-back the pandemic.

Idiots.

Oh, my... look at all these Vax Armchair Quarterbacks, equipped with Faulty Hindsight... pretending that the vaxes haven't throttled-back the pandemic.

Idiots.
We have to come to grips that this was a purposely released bio agent by the Chinese. They weakened the United States as intended and the globalists may have been part of it.

If everyone had gotten vaccinated instead of being a bunch of misinformed GOP dupes, the curve would have been flattened- at that time the vaccine was 94% effective at stopping it and even now those who are vaccinated and boosted do much better 50% effective. Unfortunately for your BS thread, these people are not fully vaccinated and boosted so they are dying. Crap news for the rubes. Politically of course... People who are vaccinated don't die. Republicans are dying off like crazy just what they deserve the fools
The “2 weeks to flatten the curve” bullshit happened long before there was a vaccine available. Like almost a year before.

FYI, as of December 2021, the CDC estimated that 94.7% of Americans had either been vaccinated or had COVID.

They are so certain of their data, that the 95% confidence interval is 94.5-94.9%....

That's right, we were lied to. It started with "two weeks to flatten the cure," and it spiraled from there.

Everything they told us was a lie, and they knew it. COVID is just like any other respiratory virus, and it behaves just like the flu. You can't vaccinate it away. It mutates rapidly and there are animal reservoirs. They knew this from the beginning.
Even now, most leftists can't see what is right in front of their noses. They are too biased to see the truth as they are led around by their masters.

We have to come to grips that this was a purposely released bio agent by the Chinese. They weakened the United States as intended and the globalists may have been part of it.
You have come to grips with Theory, not Fact. I concede the possibility. I remain unconvinced that it was intentional.

Forum List

Back