75% of people in California getting COVID are “fully vaxxed”, so much for “the vax stops the virus” lie.

As if you really care...
They were all conservatives according to the gaslighting narrative. Darwin, right?

So save your bullshit crocodile tears.
I am for the good of all citizens and I don't hate Republicans unless they hit me over the head with a bored or something. You are totally brainwashed. Hater dupe lol try and remain calm. Here in Wyoming County there are more cows than people and the people are 72% trump voters. Great people terrible politics and ignorance really. Luckily most seem to draw the line at overturning elections and overthrowing governments... Lol

Last edited:
I am for the good of all citizens and I don't hate Republicans unless they hit me over the head with a bored or something. You are totally brainwashed. Hater dupe lol try and remain calm. Here in Wyoming County there are more cows than people and the people are 72% trump voters. Great people terrible politics and ignorance really.
That is some horrible grammar.

Too much mask time cut off precious oxygen.

That is some horrible grammar.

Too much mask time cut off precious oxygen.
It's fine. I had the best grammar training available at that *** **** boarding school. I'm quite avant-garde thank you very much and you understood perfectly lol too bad you believe in ridiculous conspiracy theories and don't know that the GOP robs you every day.

Forum List

Back