ISRAELI STUDY: Fully Vaxxed Are 27 Times More Likely To Get COVID Compared To People With Natural Immunity

There just isn't data to support this. Delta variant came from unvaccinated India, not from a vaccinated population. Nothing has come anywhere close to delta's dominance.
Everything in post 55 is absolutely true.

Delta isn't the only variant globally. Did you even glance at the antigenic (immune) escape study linked in the post?

As I said, the problem is mutations within variants and the longer a certain strain or variant is around, the more mutations appear -- with the fourth mutation being the breakout point.

Four months after the "vaccine" introduction is when the mutations went into overdrive and that was when the rise in breakthrough infections began. This was true for Alpha especially, which is why we see such ridiculous rates of breakthrough infections in some nations with very high vax rates in Europe and Israel . . .

IMG_8382.jpg

Last edited:
Delta isn't the only variant globally. Did you even glance at the antigenic (immune) escape study linked in the post?
It's not the only variant.

It's just the only variant that actually matters. It's dominating spread throughout the world and it's emergence had nothing to do with the vaccine.

Well, I know what we used to believe the purpose was . . . Before the term "vaccine" was corrupted by these mRna concoctions.

Are you under the erroneous supposition that these mRna concoctions are actually "vaccines" and that they are intended to, or actually produce, "immunity" to a certain disease?

Are you aware that between Aug 26th and Sept 2nd, the CDC changed the definition of "vaccine" and "vaccination" because of the non-vaccine performance of these non-vaccine "vaccines"?

View attachment 566084

View attachment 566086

Are you interested in staying on topic?
Good to know you arent able to answer either of my basic questions.

Seems to miss the point of the vaccine in the first place.

Who needs a vaccine to prevent me from getting COVID when I can just get COVID and not get COVID twice!

With logic like this, no wonder we are where we are.
Omicron is a weak covid strain--getting omicron could prevent you from getting the other deadlier strains.

There isn't a point to getting the vaccine that isn't even a vaccine sweetie----even if it were SAFE which it isn't, it only provides "protection" for weeks--a few months at most then wanes without the person knowing it has waned. The people who need to be vaccinated are the ones that the vaccines wanes the quickest in---meaning that they will never be able to be innoculated enough to stop the virus anyways. The only point to getting the vaccine is BIG MONEY to BIG PHARMA AND BIG POLITICIANS from the taxpayers.

Omicron is a weak covid strain--getting omicron could prevent you from getting the other deadlier strains.

There isn't a point to getting the vaccine that isn't even a vaccine sweetie----even if it were SAFE which it isn't, it only provides "protection" for weeks--a few months at most then wanes without the person knowing it has waned. The people who need to be vaccinated are the ones that the vaccines wanes the quickest in---meaning that they will never be able to be innoculated enough to stop the virus anyways. The only point to getting the vaccine is BIG MONEY to BIG PHARMA AND BIG POLITICIANS from the taxpayers.
Tell me, if the vaccine is so useless, why are 90% of the COVID cases in our ICU unvaccinated?

Tell me, if the vaccine is so useless, why are 90% of the COVID cases in our ICU unvaccinated?
Because it is a lie ---manipulation that you and other idiots believe. Wonder why they don't release the exact stats on covid patients---because then we could analyze the data for ourselves and catch them in their lies.

Let me help you out....initially no one was vaccinated because there was no vaccine ergo 100% of those hospitalized were UNVACCINATED.

Then the Vaccines came alone-----but even then if you got a shot you weren't considered fully vaccinated till you got the second shot and then you had to wait 14, 21, 28 days later and then the field posts got moved again to you weren't fully vaccinated till you got booster now BOOSTERS plural.

To further complicate the stats--government is paying for alot of this shit and incentativing medical facilities to fudge their stats based on being diagnosed with covid or being vaccinated against covid--the hospitals chose which one makes them the most money not which one is necessarily accurate.

Back to our 100% of those hospitalized and dying were unvaccinated------there is only a slim window where one could be considered vaccinated--both shots and now booster with whatever the waiting period for the shots to take effect can be. I am seeing in reality that this window is 10 to 24 weeks following the 2 weeks minimum for the shots to take effect. If you catch or die of covid out of these few weeks, despite having the shots you aren't considered vaccinated especially if you haven't been boostered.

You state 90% non vaccinated in the hospitals and dying---that was the case when the vaccines first came out and few were vaccinated...but babe many have been forced to be vaccinated and many if not most not by choice. These initial stats have changed...to now around half.

With Omicron hitting the vaccinated chicken littles---they are flooding the ER's whether they are having any real issues or not. They are chickens after all--innoculated because they believe the fear machine by big pharma, the government, and trolls like you pushing the lies about the unvaccinated being the ones getting sick and dying only discovering that the vaccinated are getting sick and dying too...and that their vaccines are wearing off and that the omicron strain is targeting the chicken littles who got vaccinated with these magic shots that aren't so magically.

We are all going to walk the covid guantlet ---vaccinated and unvaccinated. Only the faux vaccine jabbers are going to walk the side effects of the faux vaccine guantlet though. I am seeing bleeding and clotting issues following the shots that gets worse with subsequent jab/booster like an allergic response almost. LONG TERM there will be issues---suspect more heart attacks and strokes over the next several decades with a bunch of idiots claiming that they don't know why it is happening..but I can tell you already--its the vaccines.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back