75% of people in California getting COVID are “fully vaxxed”, so much for “the vax stops the virus” lie.

Actually, as always, Biden made that mistake once and your garbage propaganda repeated it a million times just to keep you fools confused....

Biden repeated that lie multiple times, and it wasn't just him. The entire DNC/media/pharma establishment pushed the lie.

1670258580339.png

My attacks and insults are political and normally about your ridiculous propaganda. This thread is actually about people whose vaccinations are waning and are not getting boosters and how that is adding to the death rate. Fox is now saying it's over. Baloney and another variant will probably be on its way. Everyone should get vaccinated end of story, super duper. Try a news outlet for God's sake man.
Except.........................

what post number then? I didn't see one thing from you.

LOLOL

I looked back to get that post number but saw you replied to that post. so now you can go fuck yourself as you just proved to me you lied when you claim you didn't see me posting proof of that even though you replied to the proof I already posted.

LOLOL

I looked back to get that post number but saw you replied to that post. so now you can go fuck yourself as you just proved to me you lied when you claim you didn't see me posting proof of that even though you replied to the proof I already posted.
so no post number, just deflection because it doesn't exist. got it. Liar!!!

The least difference is nine times better being vaxxed but there are also studies that find much higher than that. google it for god's sake try and find out what the truth is instead of repeating garbage, brainwashed functional moron.
so you laugh at me and can't post the link. amazing how you fkers never got a link. propaganda much?

LOL

Why do you think I owe you a post number to a post you already replied to??

:cuckoo:
I've replied to quite a few in here, not all have links, if you think I remember what was in all pages with links, well you're a lunatic. oh wait, I already knew you were one. So you have no post number with a link.

BTW, I went backwards through the pages and didn't find one as I already stated.

so you laugh at me and can't post the link. amazing how you fkers never got a link. propaganda much?
You are an idiot as well as a brainwashed functional moron. The question is how can you avoid knowing this kind of thing lol...

I've replied to quite a few in here, not all have links, if you think I remember what was in all pages with links, well you're a lunatic. oh wait, I already knew you were one. So you have no post number with a link.

BTW, I went backwards through the pages and didn't find one as I already stated.

LOLOLOLOL

Holy fuck! :lmao:

You can't find the post that you already replied to???

So why is it my responsibility to guide you back to a post you already read just because you're too ignorant to remember what was in my post and too retarded to find it AGAIN?

Not many people admit they're as dumb as you just admitted you are, so kudos to you for that moment of honesty, even if it was offered unwittingly.

rotfl-gif.288736

Even accounting for that correction, covid is still the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S.. There is still an explosion since 2020 of deaths.
Sigh .. COVID deaths include correlative deaths as well .. meaning .. if you die in a car accident with COVID .. it counts as a death. This is a metric that Biden is attempting to get changed with the CDC to only count causative COVID deaths (you die because of COVID) -- I believe this is for hospitalizations only.

When the death count includes correlative data .. then it's not accurate. This will put a huge dent into your claim.

Sigh .. COVID deaths include correlative deaths as well .. meaning .. if you die in a car accident with COVID .. it counts as a death. This is a metric that Biden is attempting to get changed with the CDC to only count causative COVID deaths (you die because of COVID) -- I believe this is for hospitalizations only.

When the death count includes correlative data .. then it's not accurate. This will put a huge dent into your claim.

You can show deaths from car accidents counted as covid deaths...?

They are either very much at risk and old or else not vaccinated or up to date because it wears off! DUHHHH. Of course there are exceptions which is all you brainwashed functional morons know about... It's just another vaccine and not dangerous... Basically for God's sake... STFU lol
The shots work so well that the CDC is now recommending people get the new super duper Bivalent vaccine if it's been just two months since their last shot.

Be careful, Franco. My father-in-law was doing fine until he got the Bivalent vax. He was dead seven days later. Another sudden death. Hopefully, you'll have better luck.

I posted a "serious discussion", explaining clearly why the majority of people dying from Covid have been vaccinated. I even used the article that was linked, which clearly stated that the information should not be used to condemn the practice of vaccination.

You righties are all the same. Do desperate to "confirm your bias", you take a headline that looks good, trot it out there without intuitively understanding the information, and then ignore hell out of anyone that tries to help you understand the data.
Not sure why you are addressing me. I replied to Franco, as we were discussing things kind of. - I posted CDC data, and he replied with "BS."

Sorry, but I did not see your posts. I am sure they were great! :)

The shots work so well that the CDC is now recommending people get the new super duper Bivalent vaccine if it's been just two months since their last shot.

Be careful, Franco. My father-in-law was doing fine until he got the Bivalent vax. He was dead seven days later. Another sudden death. Hopefully, you'll have better luck.
Coincidence. Sorry for your loss. I believe I already got that shot I'm up to date the last I knew and will continue to do that. My father was a doctor and we believe in science not garbage propaganda and anecdotes.

Forum List

Back