75% of people in California getting COVID are “fully vaxxed”, so much for “the vax stops the virus” lie.

Coincidence. Sorry for your loss. I believe I already got that shot I'm up to date the last I knew and will continue to do that. My father was a doctor and we believe in science not garbage propaganda and anecdotes.
Yes, it is a coincidence. He got the vax, and died suddenly 7 days later. It's surely anecdotal.

However.....

As you know, the vax causes an immune response. In lots of people, it is not trivial. About 25% of people who get vaxed get so sick that they miss work the next day. Many get myocarditis (CDC says it is usually mild). Some get blood clots. Etc.

Most of these reactions are not even reported to VAERS. There is no mechanism to do so. People go to CVS and get their shot. When they have an adverse event, they don't go back to CVS.

In the case of my in-law's death, it would not even be reported if I had not done so. He got his shot and then died. His doctors would nor report it; CVS would not report it; no one would.

The system is flawed in a very major way.

You are an idiot as well as a brainwashed functional moron. The question is how can you avoid knowing this kind of thing lol...
I’ve posted the new data says you’re wrong

Its AT LEAST 75%, but probably a lot more than that.

After all, a lot of people who are fully vaxxed probably don't think to test for it if they have symptoms, and just assume they have TB or emphysema when they come down with COVID and don't worry about it.

Yes, it is a coincidence. He got the vax, and died suddenly 7 days later. It's surely anecdotal.

However.....

As you know, the vax causes an immune response. In lots of people, it is not trivial. About 25% of people who get vaxed get so sick that they miss work the next day. Many get myocarditis (CDC says it is usually mild). Some get blood clots. Etc.

Most of these reactions are not even reported to VAERS. There is no mechanism to do so. People go to CVS and get their shot. When they have an adverse event, they don't go back to CVS.

In the case of my in-law's death, it would not even be reported if I had not done so. He got his shot and then died. His doctors would nor report it; CVS would not report it; no one would.

The system is flawed in a very major way.
Not reported because it is a coincidence...

Its AT LEAST 75%, but probably a lot more than that.

After all, a lot of people who are fully vaxxed probably don't think to test for it if they have symptoms, and just assume they have TB or emphysema when they come down with COVID and don't worry about it.
Because when you're vaccinated the symptoms are usually mild

your article is crap and spun out of all connection to reality... read the whole thing. 94% of the elderly are vaccinated so of course if the unvaccinated die nine times more often the vaccinated would barely win
ggdddghjjjhhgfcvbhnmk.jpg

Frankie You scored the lowest

Not reported because it is a coincidence...
Um no. It is law for doctors to report adverse events from vaccines. But doctors don't administer the vaccines; CVS or Walgreens does.

More anecdotal evidence...

A perfectly healthy guy at my work got vaccinated. He had an auto-immune reaction to the vaccines. He could not function. Completely ruined his health, and he was healthy before the vax. Over a year later, he is still suffering. He has never returned to work, and he has no recourse. He was told the severity of his reaction was one in three million.

Another guy at my work says two of his family members went to the hospital and were diagnosed with blood clots shortly after being vaccinated.

Me, I had an auto-immune reaction to the influenza vaccine last time I had one. It was much worse than the flu. I got a rash which lasted months. Then I google my rash, and I see that it is known to be associated with the influenza vaccine. [Coincidence link from NIH]

I have had the flu since, and it was nothing compared to the vaccine issue.

I will probably never get another vaccine again. When I had the flu I was better in days. Same for COVID.

Yeah, it's all anecdotal. But while I don't know anyone who died of COVID, I know plenty of people injured by (or immediately after) vaccination.

And the COVID vaccines have the more adverse events reported than all other vaccines combined. And only a tiny fraction of the adverse events are even reported!

Regards,
Jim

Um no. It is law for doctors to report adverse events from vaccines. But doctors don't administer the vaccines; CVS or Walgreens does.

More anecdotal evidence...

A perfectly healthy guy at my work got vaccinated. He had an auto-immune reaction to the vaccines. He could not function. Completely ruined his health, and he was healthy before the vax. Over a year later, he is still suffering. He has never returned to work, and he has no recourse. He was told the severity of his reaction was one in three million.

Another guy at my work says two of his family members went to the hospital and were diagnosed with blood clots shortly after being vaccinated.

Me, I had an auto-immune reaction to the influenza vaccine last time I had one. It was much worse than the flu. I got a rash which lasted months. Then I google my rash, and I see that it is known to be associated with the influenza vaccine. [Coincidence link from NIH]

I have had the flu since, and it was nothing compared to the vaccine issue.

I will probably never get another vaccine again. When I had the flu I was better in days. Same for COVID.

Yeah, it's all anecdotal. But while I don't know anyone who died of COVID, I know plenty of people injured by (or immediately after) vaccination.

And the COVID vaccines have the more adverse events reported than all other vaccines combined. And only a tiny fraction of the adverse events are even reported!

Regards,
Jim
I haven't heard of a single bad reaction. Where do you live, Pasadena, Texas?

And... she's fine now. And she is a huge exception. And you have cost hundreds of thousands their lives with this stupid bs....
Who is fine now? Liar! Another clueless waste of time poster. Apparently facts aren’t your thing nor comprehension.

Who is fine now? Liar! Another clueless waste of time poster. Apparently facts aren’t your thing nor comprehension.
You don't know what I'm talking about, what my guess is, and yet you're screaming liar. You people really should calm down, get some fresh air, add some more tinfoil...

Forum List

Back