If you take the covid vax, you can NEVER achieve full immunity again – government stats unveil the horrifying truth

The current ongoing pandemic is by design, in my opinion. Modified messenger RNA vaccines fool your body into making antibodies. Because they use a partial cell structure, the human body never deals with the actual virus in total. This means it never maps the virus for long term storage. This means they must booster shot everyone to keep the lie alive. It is an endless money train for big pharma.. Biden is beholden to them.. IMHO its corruption to the core of the soul. This is also why they deny acquired immunities..
Investors from various sectors are counting on millions of additional customers, including repeat customers, for continued jabs that were purchased in advance by the US government. They have reached a problem. The public now knows things that were meant to remain uncovered. Natural immunity is now said to last around 2 years, as time goes a much longer lasting protection time will be measured and many experts know it.

What are they marketing as a solution? A product with unknown long-term outcomes, detected false reporting to inflate the number of cases and deaths, and they only “work” for 3 months regarding antibody activity. They are knowingly marketing a substandard product to the masses.

So the question we need to ask: if these current concoctions are working, how come there are over 200 other pharmaceutical companies conducting trials for a “better” vaccine? Does the fact that the US government paid for these lame products, that are still in overstock, have anything to do with this absurd push? Of course it does.

Last edited:
The human body can not map partial cells in long term immunities. Once the antibodies your body has been fooled into making are gone, so are your protections derived from them. I do not believe that we are shedding spike proteins, its not possible from what I have been taught, but we can be asymptomatic vessels and never know we have been infected.
Your point rings so true. All anybody needs to do is to review medical journals about SARS2 to read about lack of consensus among researchers regarding memory B cells and the length of time the antibodies they produce. Frequently, statements such as “At this current time, it is difficult to postulate long-term outcomes” pretty much gives me all I need to know. Yes, science knowledge always evolves, or, is suppressed intentionally.

Added thought: they coined the virus COVID-19 (the individual who came up with it was quite clever to do so) to make it sound quite different from previous severe respiratory illnesses, although had it been named (as it should’ve been) SARS2 it would have lacked the desired impact.

It isn't about science it is about depopulation of humanity

Think it is about greed and power and that globalists including the communist chinese and our fucking government are willing to mass kill in order to accomplish their ends.

Forum List

Back