75 inches of snow in Alaska!! Holy Sh*t!

Wild swings in the weather patterns are a sign of global warming.
yes, but the main message that needs to be understood by the deniers is that heavy snowfalls don't represent colder weather. It's a simplistic misunderstanding that must be based on the undeniable fact that snow is cold.

When the facts aren't acknowledged, the debate becomes political and of no sense to anyone.

Texas is jelly.....Out-weathered again by the biggest state. ;)

Blah, I just got done moving 6" of "heart-attack snow". You know, that heavy stuff that sticks like glue and clogs-up a snow blower.....Best thing I ever did was get a Fiskars gardening hand trowel to hang off of it.

@www.whosnotwinning.com

Dang....real bad optics for the global warmer contingent.
:cul2: :cul2:

Historic snows in Alaska!

https://www.bellinghamherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article256992622.html
Spare me. Dinali National Park is in frigging Alaska. It runs from 7,000 Ft. altitude plus to mountains and glaciers going up to 20,310 Ft. Does it really surprise anybody, the average 2.9 inches a day for a particular 29 day period? No. Does a 29 day period say anything about global warming or global cooling or whether man-made, natural, or combination of both? No.

Here's an interesting thing which has some effect on Alaska.

We already know that the magnetic pole moves. Both poles have wandered ever since the Earth existed. In fact, the poles even flip over, with north becoming south and south becoming north. These magnetic reversals have occurred throughout history, every 450,000 years or so on average. The last reversal occurred 780,000 years ago meaning we could be due for a reversal soon.

But here's the thing.....

Blah....blah....blah on the kOOk climate change narrative. The public sees 75 inch snowstorms anywhere and the take is....

"Global warming?"

:bigbed::bigbed:

Huge part of why nobody cares about global warming

Reality is ALWAYS 95% perception! dOy

That's nothing. The prediction a week or so ago for the Sierra Nevada's was 17 FEET of snow. Of course there is a difference between weather and climate and global warming is predicted to make weather more extreme. Just sayn'
why would global warming cause extreme weather? Extreme weather is due to differences in pressure systems. Since when is that global warming?

Ever hear of a perfect storm? look it up.

Last edited:
why would global warming cause extreme weather? Extreme weather is due to differences in pressure systems. Since when is that global warming?

Ever hear of a perfect storm? look it up.
If you were not such a willfully ignorant jerk, you would already know the answer to that. So I will provide it for you, not that you are capable of understanding what is said.

Simply cannot refrain from lying and trying to put nonsense in others mouths. You are about an idiot.
Put him on IGNORE.
Skooker too.
He's a One-Line Troll mainly bumping his Friend Skooker's One-Line trolls.
You are being SUCKERED into response, and YOU are promoting this idiot headline because you do NOT know how to play smart.

`

Forum List

Back