75 inches of snow in Alaska!! Holy Sh*t!

Put him on IGNORE.
Skooker too.
He's a One-Line Troll mainly bumping his Friend Skooker's One-Line trolls.
You are being SUCKERED into response, and YOU are promoting this idiot headline because you do NOT know how to play smart.

`
still nothing to back up your claims, we all get it that it bothers you we won't stop. You are the lie!!!!

Put him on IGNORE.
Skooker too.
He's a One-Line Troll mainly bumping his Friend Skooker's One-Line trolls.
You are being SUCKERED into response, and YOU are promoting this idiot headline because you do NOT know how to play smart.

`

There are always lurkers, and even though these jerks that fill in for the nitwits in "Don't look up" are incapable of understanding simple science, their are people that are, and haven't actually seen what the people doing the actual research on climate have found recently.

There are always lurkers, and even though these jerks that fill in for the nitwits in "Don't look up" are incapable of understanding simple science, their are people that are, and haven't actually seen what the people doing the actual research on climate have found recently.
you wouldn't ever recognize science socks.

If you were not such a willfully ignorant jerk, you would already know the answer to that. So I will provide it for you, not that you are capable of understanding what is said.

How many people will see that video?

156?

Maybe? :coffee:

Dude....you're not a serious person.

271300185_372868631312092_88441544905940376_n.jpg

Explain it for me
Now it has been explained to you twice, you dumb little liar. No matter how many times it is explained, you are going to repeat your little stupid line. You are not a serious person and increasingly an irrelevant one concerning our present actions concerning a changing climate.

Now it has been explained to you twice, you dumb little liar. No matter how many times it is explained, you are going to repeat your little stupid line. You are not a serious person and increasingly an irrelevant one concerning our present actions concerning a changing climate.
I don’t do environmental whackos as evidence

I doubt I can. I gave you a link to a scientific study that links global warming to extreme weather and you didn't comprehend that so I have no hope you'll ever understand the science.
Nope, I asked you to explain it. FAIL

Generally skook stays in his own endless trolling thread. Everyone sensible ignores that thread.

A few others go there to join the everlasting circle jerk. That's why we support having that thread around. It keeps such behavior out of sight.
the one thread that is still a zero for a warmer.

Forum List

Back