74th Straight Night of Riots in Portland

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Wow, I guess it is a good thing the Feds pulled out so the Dems could totally F' it up.

The protests entered their 74th night on Sunday since George Floyd's death in police custody in Minneapolis.
Three officers were hurt, including two who were taken to a hospital, during the efforts to clear the crowd of several hundred people outside the union building late Saturday. The two hospitalized officers have since been released. Nine people were arrested during the protest, police said in a statement.

Wow, I guess it is a good thing the Feds pulled out so the Dems could totally F' it up.

The protests entered their 74th night on Sunday since George Floyd's death in police custody in Minneapolis.
Three officers were hurt, including two who were taken to a hospital, during the efforts to clear the crowd of several hundred people outside the union building late Saturday. The two hospitalized officers have since been released. Nine people were arrested during the protest, police said in a statement.

It's not "riots" It is a normal reaction to 400 years of slavery experienced by a tiny percentage of the people who are questionable descendants in the WORLD who experienced slavery for ----no less than the past 5000 years. Ask BILLY JOSEF DIBLASIO of the creed of
bread and circuses

Meanwhile in Indiana

27ca3eb543e02ddf076e15d19d1498c4.gif

Who is rioting in Portland? Distinguish between protesting and rioting. I'm on the east coast. I have walked carrying a sign on the streets of Washington, DC., even in front or the Supreme Court. I have seen no breaking of glass or looting. The American People have every right to go out onto the streets to protest.

Who is rioting in Portland? Distinguish between protesting and rioting. I'm on the east coast. I have walked carrying a sign on the streets of Washington, DC., even in front or the Supreme Court. I have seen no breaking of glass or looting. The American People have every right to go out onto the streets to protest.
Criminal RIOTERS are rioting in Portland. That's who. And thankfully, 24 of them were arrested - for arson, throwing rocks at police (3 cops injured), et al crimes. The ones arrested for throwing rocks, ought to be arrested for attempted murder, as well as the ones who tried to set fire to a police building while trying to trap the cops inside the burning building.

Your post is an OFF TOPIC change of the subject of this thread, which is about rioting, not peaceful protest. If you want to talk about that, fine, start your own thread on it. No problem there.

Who is rioting? Thugs and Antifa thugs after and even during the protests. They too are protesters.

Stupid question.

This bunch would instantly empty an AK-47 clip into their own porch if someone just tossed a burning lunch bag of poo there. Then they'd run out, slip, and fall in it.

This bunch would instantly empty an AK-47 clip into their own porch if someone just tossed a burning lunch bag of poo there. Then they'd run out, slip, and fall in it.

It really isn't about George Floyd and racism anymore, but rioting and looting for the libs. I thought BLM was passe, but libs want to keep it alive so they have something to do at nights.

Criminal RIOTERS are rioting in Portland. That's who. And thankfully, 24 of them were arrested - for arson, throwing rocks at police (3 cops injured), et al crimes. The ones arrested for throwing rocks, ought to be arrested for attempted murder, as well as the ones who tried to set fire to ka police building while trying to trap the cops inside the burning building.

Your post is an OFF TOPIC change of the subject of this thread, which is about rioting, not peaceful protest. If you want to talk about that, fine, start your own thread on it. No problem there.
Who is "rioting" in Portland? Even if 24 people were "rioting," can't the local cops handle this? Also. who are the rioters? Some seem to be right-wingers.

How am I off topic? I am addressing the supposed riots in Portland. Again, please distinguish between protesters and people who riot.

Who is "rioting" in Portland? Even if 24 people were "rioting," can't the local cops handle this? Also. who are the rioters? Some seem to be right-wingers.

How am I off topic? I am addressing the supposed riots in Portland. Again, please distinguish between protesters and people who riot.
The cops HANDLED it, by arresting 24 people. Can't you read ?

As for "who are the rioters? Some seem to be right-wingers", do you have a shred of evidence upon which to base that speculation ? If so, let's hear it. If not, it is worthless.

You were off topic by talking about some peaceful protesting going on in Washington DC. That has nothing to do with the OP >> "

Why do you ask me to "distinguish between protesters and people who riot." You think there is anyone who doesn't know the difference ? This is like asking to distinguish between heat and cold. Duh!

Sure they do. They don't have the right to throw rocks at police, loot businesses or burn other down. That's not peaceful protesting, that's rioting.

You obviously don't know the difference.

As for "who are the rioters? Some seem to be right-wingers", do you have a shred of evidence upon which to base that speculation ? If so, let's hear it. If not, it is worthless.

You were off topic by talking about some peaceful protesting going on in Washington DC. That has nothing to do with the OP >> "

Why do you ask me to "distinguish between protesters and people who riot." You think there is anyone who doesn't know the difference ? This is like asking to distinguish between heat and cold. Duh!

You seem to be unable to distinguish between the two. A bunch of people marching down the street holding signs and chanting is not a riot. Where is this widespread rioting and looting going on? Who is taking part in rioting and looting? Aryan Cowboys?

Yo

You seem to be unable to distinguish between the two. A bunch of people marching down the street holding signs and chanting is not a riot. Where is this widespread rioting and looting going on? Who is taking part in rioting and looting? Aryan Cowboys?

You're the one who can't distinguish between the two. Read the report. They threw objects at police officer, set dumpsters on fire and blocked a road.

Sounds like a riot to me. Certainly not a peaceful protest.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive, dick up your ass, and dodge.

But....wait......are you saying that even though the democrat party Mayor and Governor told us it was the Federal agents protecting the Federal Court House from being burned to the ground that was causing the riots.....that even though the riots had been going on long before the Feds arrived and we were promised that if Trump only removed them the riots would stop..

They didn't stop?

Say it ain't so.....

So your right to protest overrides my right to go where I want to go?

There is no difference at this point. Riots every night plays no role in a civil society. The fact that YOU can't condemn the violence makes YOU part of the problem.

Who are protesters in Portland and who are rioters? How many of each? What rioting has gone on in this 74th night? are the people in the streets because of BLM or because federal troops have invaded their city?

Who are protesters in Portland and who are rioters? How many of each? What rioting has gone on in this 74th night? are the people in the streets because of BLM or because federal troops have invaded their city?

More dodging from a wanna be revolutionary without the balls to back it up.

The Vanguard (or the poseur Vanguard like Lyssy-bitch) will never come out and admit their goals, actions and methods.

Forum List

Back