74th Straight Night of Riots in Portland

Who is rioting in Portland? Distinguish between protesting and rioting. I'm on the east coast. I have walked carrying a sign on the streets of Washington, DC., even in front or the Supreme Court. I have seen no breaking of glass or looting. The American People have every right to go out onto the streets to protest.

three people took bullets in my neighborhood last nite------that is RIOTIING. I LIVE HERE----I have not been out of my tiny little residence for more than four months----because of RIOTING. I is old-----long ago-when I was young, EVEN I took part in a few "demonstrations" in which I, and my co-demonstrators walked around with signs and were cautioned by the organizers not to drop so much as an apple core on the ground. It was not BLM. What "BLM" do is RIOTING

Who is "rioting" in Portland? Even if 24 people were "rioting," can't the local cops handle this? Also. who are the rioters? Some seem to be right-wingers.

How am I off topic? I am addressing the supposed riots in Portland. Again, please distinguish between protesters and people who riot.
The cops HANDLED it, by arresting 24 people. Can't you read ?

As for "who are the rioters? Some seem to be right-wingers", do you have a shred of evidence upon which to base that speculation ? If so, let's hear it. If not, it is worthless.

You were off topic by talking about some peaceful protesting going on in Washington DC. That has nothing to do with the OP >> "
74th Straight Night of Riots in Portland

Why do you ask me to "distinguish between protesters and people who riot." You think there is anyone who doesn't know the difference ? This is like asking to distinguish between heat and cold. Duh!

Who are protesters in Portland and who are rioters? How many of each? What rioting has gone on in this 74th night? are the people in the streets because of BLM or because federal troops have invaded their city?

Interesting question----A PERSONAL ANECDOTE-----way back circa 1990---there was a RIOT in Brooklyn,
NY. For an interesting reason I was living in a place called CROWN HEIGHTS----which is home to a kinda "cult" called LUBAVITCH CHASSIDIM. I am not a member---but I was a single mother to a child----and there seemed no other place that I could TRUST to LIVE WITH MY KID. So I moved in. Then their were riots------me and my kid in a rented apartment. It was a nitemare. One day, coming home from work (via subway) I HEARD THUNDER above my head as I ascended to street level. LO AND BEHOLD---THE STATE MOUNTED POLICE!!!!! YAAAAAAAAYYY FINALLY!!!!! I was delighted

It's a matter of perspective-----of COURSE THE CRIMINAL LOOTERS AND VANDALS were not happy---
I was.

… Three officers were hurt …
… Nine people were arrested …
3—9 sounds like a loss, but there are a lot more than 3 powerless disarmed peacenik citizens to each heavily armed cop in full riot gear on City Hall's military beat. Maybe the cops wouldn't be hurting so bad if they hadn't been so aggressive over the years to confiscate our weapons and wage war against us.

Wow, I guess it is a good thing the Feds pulled out so the Dems could totally F' it up.

The protests entered their 74th night on Sunday since George Floyd's death in police custody in Minneapolis.
Three officers were hurt, including two who were taken to a hospital, during the efforts to clear the crowd of several hundred people outside the union building late Saturday. The two hospitalized officers have since been released. Nine people were arrested during the protest, police said in a statement.
Just dreadful.

… Three officers were hurt …
… Nine people were arrested …
3—9 sounds like a loss, but there are a lot more than 3 powerless disarmed peacenik citizens to each heavily armed cop in full riot gear on City Hall's military beat. Maybe the cops wouldn't be hurting so bad if they hadn't been so aggressive over the years to confiscate our weapons and wage war against us.

"powerless "disarmed" peacenik citizens" how long has the WAR been going on? How did it begin?
"confiscation of weapons"??? when did that take place? WHO IS "US"??

Brother Biden drank a bottle of 500 dollar Champagne and poured a 500 dollar of Champagne for his homies! A man who knows how to rough it. He has been through the wars I tell you.

You seem to be unable to distinguish between the two. A bunch of people marching down the street holding signs and chanting is not a riot. Where is this widespread rioting and looting going on? Who is taking part in rioting and looting? Aryan Cowboys?
Portland, Chicago, New York, LA, et al cities WITH DEMOCRAT MAYORS. Don't you know that by now ? Maybe you wanna say the 24 people arrested in Portland, were arrested for "peaceful protesting" huh ? Who needs a Trump campaign when they've got you, and the lying, leftist, silly media ? :biggrin:

America is watching.

Who are protesters in Portland and who are rioters? How many of each? What rioting has gone on in this 74th night? are the people in the streets because of BLM or because federal troops have invaded their city?
If only all those question marks were really questions, instead of disingenuous bullshit. :doubt: :rolleyes:

two people were shot-----right around the corner----last night. Guess where I live. ----keep in mind---
Lysie sees no evil, hears no evil, knows no evil

I (rosie) have seen evil, heard evil, know evil ---
right around the corner and have wondered
WHERE ARE THE COPS?

guess where I live

Forum List

Back