74th Straight Night of Riots in Portland

" It is a normal reaction to 400 years of slavery
who is a slave that's rioting?

ask billie-joe-stalin-diblasio
I'd love to. someone should set up a call.

just look it up GRACIE MANSION
I did. And? I didn't see anything about slaves working there today.

silly-----the GULAG FACILITIES have not yet been
completed-----they will be located in the RED
STATES

Wow, I guess it is a good thing the Feds pulled out so the Dems could totally F' it up.

The protests entered their 74th night on Sunday since George Floyd's death in police custody in Minneapolis.
Three officers were hurt, including two who were taken to a hospital, during the efforts to clear the crowd of several hundred people outside the union building late Saturday. The two hospitalized officers have since been released. Nine people were arrested during the protest, police said in a statement.

It's not "riots" It is a normal reaction to 400 years of slavery experienced by a tiny percentage of the people who are questionable descendants in the WORLD who experienced slavery for ----no less than the past 5000 years. Ask BILLY JOSEF DIBLASIO of the creed of
bread and circuses

correct. it is not riots. it is open insurrection.

The biggest mistake the President made was not authorizing the Feds to take the Portland mayor into custody.

seriously, in a sane world, he would be arrested on violating the constitutional rights of his citizens, and sedition. it not treason.

Who is "rioting" in Portland? Even if 24 people were "rioting," can't the local cops handle this? Also. who are the rioters? Some seem to be right-wingers.

How am I off topic? I am addressing the supposed riots in Portland. Again, please distinguish between protesters and people who riot.
The cops HANDLED it, by arresting 24 people. Can't you read ?

As for "who are the rioters? Some seem to be right-wingers", do you have a shred of evidence upon which to base that speculation ? If so, let's hear it. If not, it is worthless.

You were off topic by talking about some peaceful protesting going on in Washington DC. That has nothing to do with the OP >> "
74th Straight Night of Riots in Portland

Why do you ask me to "distinguish between protesters and people who riot." You think there is anyone who doesn't know the difference ? This is like asking to distinguish between heat and cold. Duh!

Who are protesters in Portland and who are rioters? How many of each? What rioting has gone on in this 74th night? are the people in the streets because of BLM or because federal troops have invaded their city?

"HOW MANY OF EACH" -----in a "demonstration" ----which is "PEACEFUL" when the molotov cocktails begin to fly. -----time for the "peaceful" people to LEAVE. Once the violence begins-----anyone who HANGS around is part of the problem. Federal troops "INVADED"-------were they shooting bullets and handgrenades into the crowds of people singing
KUMBAYA?

Wow, I guess it is a good thing the Feds pulled out so the Dems could totally F' it up.

The protests entered their 74th night on Sunday since George Floyd's death in police custody in Minneapolis.
Three officers were hurt, including two who were taken to a hospital, during the efforts to clear the crowd of several hundred people outside the union building late Saturday. The two hospitalized officers have since been released. Nine people were arrested during the protest, police said in a statement.

It's not "riots" It is a normal reaction to 400 years of slavery experienced by a tiny percentage of the people who are questionable descendants in the WORLD who experienced slavery for ----no less than the past 5000 years. Ask BILLY JOSEF DIBLASIO of the creed of
bread and circuses

correct. it is not riots. it is open insurrection.
it's declared war. nothing else to call it.

The biggest mistake the President made was not authorizing the Feds to take the Portland mayor into custody.

seriously, in a sane world, he would be arrested on violating the constitutional rights of his citizens, and sedition. it not treason.
well actually disregarding the oath of office he took to fill the position. it's contempt of the people and he should be arrested.

USA Today reported, "Less than 24 hours after a fatal shooting that sparked a war of words between Portland mayor's and the president, Oregon Gov. Kate Brown on Sunday night announced her plan to end violence in the state's largest city after months of protests.

"Brown called on multiple law enforcement agencies — state and local — to assist the Portland Police Bureau and announced plans for a community forum to protect the right to free speech.

"The announced plan comes after a man fatally shot on a Portland street amid clashes between supporters of President Donald Trump and protesters was identified as a good friend of the right-wing group Patriot Prayer, founder Joey Gibson said Sunday."

Bill Ayers has long sought a race war.

His protegee, Obama, tried to ignite one in his second term.

This was to be the summer it began.

But the race war backfires on Democrats.

EgsSGfcWoAEjJRJ

Up to a 100, supported by a complicit local government.

A SMALL MEASURE OF ACCOUNTABILITY: Rioter arrested 4 times in 4 weeks by Portland authorities now federally charged.

Biden's Campaign was helping Bail these Felons out so that they could quickly return to the front line.

1599419276056.png

A Washington state man who has been arrested four times and quickly bailed out within a month at violent Portland Antifa riots, was arrested by federal authorities this week.

Following a Federal Bureau of Investigation investigation, 26-year-old Kristopher Michael Donnelly, of Kelso, Wash., was arrested and federally charged with felony civil disorder. The United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Oregon accuses him of assaulting a Portland Police officer. When Donnelly was arrested four times in August and booked into the local jail, he was either quickly bailed out or released by the county.

Donnelly was first arrested on Aug. 5, where he was filmed using a hammer to destroy a window of the Portland Police Bureau’s East Precinct. Donnelly was also spotted by police throwing objects capable of causing injury, refusing to disperse, and blocking traffic.

Forum List

Back