72-year-old Woman Attacked by 2 Black Teens in Latest 'Knockout Game' in Church

So people never got mugged before Obama was President?

You guys are really starting to lose it.
They are worrying me.

Seriously, you're bullshitting me, right? You're more worried about Americans who are using their constitutional right to protect their own lives and the lives of their loved ones, more than the street thugs, muggers, drug dealers, and pimps who really don't give a fuck about you, who you are, or what you stand for?

Come on now, really?
according to the left she was only mugged no biggie

--LOL

Obama was being represented by both of them. If they weren't felons, I'd have to say they both admired and/or voted for him.

After all, neither one of them were fine upstanding Republicans, no wwere they?
You and others make right wingers look like idiots. It's posts like this..

Wrong. The idiots are the ones who do shit like this, and you people who try to make excuses for them.
I make absolutely no excuses for such young punks as those two. I hope with all my heart they get caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. So...with that being said........are you a Manly Man?

Damned right I am. I can grill what I kill with a smile, my gun collection is the envy of everyone for miles, my portly wife keeps me well-fed and well-satisfied, and my carbon footprint is big enough to cover the whole state of Minnesota. So what's you're point? That I'm just "compensating" and I'm in reality, a "closet homo"?

Honestly, that shit has grown really, really old. I guess you'd also say that I'm a "closet Taliban", because I hate those fuckers too.
So that's what you think it takes to be a Manly Man?

A good wife first. If you don't have one of those, then you're a faggot. Then a good dog, a house on at least 50 acres, a good truck and a decent car, no less than ten guns, a decent guitar (not one of those cheap-ass Chinese-made knock-offs), a good knife, a decent high-output LED flashlight with at least 300 lumens, a concealed-carry permit, at least four years of military experience, a college degree, and at least three consecutive careers.

A million dollars would help, but I gave up on my first million and am working on my second. :biggrin:

They are worrying me.

Seriously, you're bullshitting me, right? You're more worried about Americans who are using their constitutional right to protect their own lives and the lives of their loved ones, more than the street thugs, muggers, drug dealers, and pimps who really don't give a fuck about you, who you are, or what you stand for?

Come on now, really?

--LOL

....and according to the left, the perpetrators were just aspiring young rappers. No biggie.

29wk9ky.jpg

You and others make right wingers look like idiots. It's posts like this..

Wrong. The idiots are the ones who do shit like this, and you people who try to make excuses for them.
I make absolutely no excuses for such young punks as those two. I hope with all my heart they get caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. So...with that being said........are you a Manly Man?

Damned right I am. I can grill what I kill with a smile, my gun collection is the envy of everyone for miles, my portly wife keeps me well-fed and well-satisfied, and my carbon footprint is big enough to cover the whole state of Minnesota. So what's you're point? That I'm just "compensating" and I'm in reality, a "closet homo"?

Honestly, that shit has grown really, really old. I guess you'd also say that I'm a "closet Taliban", because I hate those fuckers too.

A good wife first. If you don't have one of those, then you're a faggot. Then a good dog, a house on at least 50 acres, a good truck and a decent car, no less than ten guns, a decent guitar (not one of those cheap-ass Chinese-made knock-offs), a good knife, a decent high-output LED flashlight with at least 300 lumens, a concealed-carry permit, at least four years of military experience, a college degree, and at least three consecutive careers.

A million dollars would help, but I gave up on my first million and am working on my second. :biggrin:
I am gay, yes. And I have a good wife also. But I AM fascinated by all the material things you seem to think make one a Manly Man.

I am gay, yes. And I have a good wife also. But I AM fascinated by all the material things you seem to think make one a Manly Man.

Material things? Like a holy bond between one man and one woman?

That does not compute.

Yeah, not sure the knock out game was going on before your pathetic affirmative disgrace of a president took office and I know race relations has deteriorated under his race dividing presidency. All deliberate.

This is the result and blacklivesmatter assholes are nothing but pathetic smelly fucking racists. That, is all they are.

This president and his pathetic party and their victimology strategy has sunk this country into a virtual race war.

They are pathetic, and the only thing more pathetic is their stupid ass voting base. Especially useless liberals like you.

"The Knockout Game" doesn't exist, clown.

The poor woman was mugged.

Where did I say she was not mugged you deranged sack of shit?

Only an apologetic sack of shit of this pathetic presidency would even make an attempt to make a distinction as though it fucking matters.

Of course it matters, clown. A mugging is a crime, one that's happened since the dawn of civilizarion. The "knock out game" is a figment of racist white people's imagination, and attempting to pin it on Obama is a pathetic attempt to use this poor women's assault as a politics chip.

Yeah, not sure the knock out game was going on before your pathetic affirmative disgrace of a president took office and I know race relations has deteriorated under his race dividing presidency. All deliberate.

This is the result and blacklivesmatter assholes are nothing but pathetic smelly fucking racists. That, is all they are.

This president and his pathetic party and their victimology strategy has sunk this country into a virtual race war.

They are pathetic, and the only thing more pathetic is their stupid ass voting base. Especially useless liberals like you.

Yes the Knockout Game does exist. My husband and I know a state's attorney and he has prosecuted two cases on it. (won both of them as video existed on both)

Of course you do, clown.

Yes the Knockout Game does exist. My husband and I know a state's attorney and he has prosecuted two cases on it. (won both of them as video existed on both)

Of course you do, clown.

That contained no content and is trolling and yes we do know him. You lied and ran into the wrong person, clown

Material things? Like a holy bond between one man and one woman?

That does not compute.
bj8jth.jpg

A bible compliant marriage...one man, one woman, of the same race.

O+in+the+Oval+Office+2014+4-8+smirk+of+a+dictator.jpg

Fucking obamamerica folks.

Very sad that teenagers think that is acceptable today. Which one was President Obama?

Obama was being represented by both of them. If they weren't felons, I'd have to say they both admired and/or voted for him.

After all, neither one of them were fine upstanding Republicans, no wwere they?

They could have been Obama's sons or him when he was younger!

Of course you do, clown.

That contained no content and is trolling and yes we do know him. You lied and ran into the wrong person, clown

:lol:

Ooo, should I be scared? What are you going to do, exactly?

Implying that you're full of shit is "content", by the way.

They are worrying me.

Come on now, really?

--LOL

....and according to the left, the perpetrators were just aspiring young rappers. No biggie.
Who is it who said that the perpetrators (I would call them cowardly punks) were just aspiring young rappers? Name names.

Of course you do, clown.

:lol:

Ooo, should I be scared? What are you going to do, exactly?

Implying that you're full of shit is "content", by the way.

Awww you lied and got caught. Don't blame me for your ignorance. Now be gone, I'm weary of you

Only an apologetic sack of shit of this pathetic presidency would even make an attempt to make a distinction as though it fucking matters.

Of course it matters, clown. A mugging is a crime, one that's happened since the dawn of civilizarion. The "knock out game" is a figment of racist white people's imagination, and attempting to pin it on Obama is a pathetic attempt to use this poor women's assault as a politics chip.

You said "The "knock out game" is a figment of racist white people's imagination, and attempting to pin it on Obama" :rofl:

Lordie! That has to be the stupidest thing I've read on here all week!

Do you even know what you said???

You said "The "knock out game" is a figment of racist white people's imagination, and attempting to pin it on Obama" :rofl:

Lordie! That has to be the stupidest thing I've read on here all week!

Do you even know what you said???

He lied and got taken out at the knees, I know this. I know a prosecutor that put two of the animals in jail over it

Forum List

Back