72-year-old Woman Attacked by 2 Black Teens in Latest 'Knockout Game' in Church

O+in+the+Oval+Office+2014+4-8+smirk+of+a+dictator.jpg

Fucking obamamerica folks.

Very sad that teenagers think that is acceptable today. Which one was President Obama?

Obama was being represented by both of them. If they weren't felons, I'd have to say they both admired and/or voted for him.

After all, neither one of them were fine upstanding Republicans, no wwere they?

They could have been Obama's sons or him when he was younger!

Now that's clever. Did you think of that yourself?

No way! I learned that from Barack Obama who learned it from his wife.

Oops, Doc. How can be one charged with hate crimes while playing the knockout game if it doesn't exist? Loser

Second Brooklyn man charged with hate crime over ‘knockout’ game

A Brooklyn, New York man accused of executing seven different “knockout game” attacks has been arrested and charged with hate crimes.
TagsConflict, Crime, Hate crimes, USA, Security,Court, Clashes
According to a report by CNN, 35-year-old Barry Baldwin was arrested in connection to assaults that occurred in Brooklyn in early November throughout December. All seven suspected incidents targeted women, including two 78-year-old women – one of which was pushing a stroller – and a mother walking outside with her daughter.

Baldwin’s arrest marks the second time in two months that New York police have charged someone with hate crimes related to the knockout game, which involves attempts to knock a person unconscious using a single blow, often to the head.

Could you kindly point out the "knockout game" charge he has been charged with?

To fucking stupid to read? Stop bothering me. Any one with a functioning brain cell knows there were teens playing the knockout game
I believe the knockout game exists.......BUT what "knockout game" charge is he being charged with? OR....perhaps....maybe...he's being charged with assault and battery and a hate crime? Ya think?

Oh...a thought....if you are going to accuse someone of being stupid, you might want to brush up on the difference between "to", "two", and "too".....like most 2nd graders have already done.

Oops, Doc. How can be one charged with hate crimes while playing the knockout game if it doesn't exist? Loser

A Brooklyn, New York man accused of executing seven different “knockout game” attacks has been arrested and charged with hate crimes.
According to a report by CNN, 35-year-old Barry Baldwin was arrested in connection to assaults that occurred in Brooklyn in early November throughout December. All seven suspected incidents targeted women, including two 78-year-old women – one of which was pushing a stroller – and a mother walking outside with her daughter.

Baldwin’s arrest marks the second time in two months that New York police have charged someone with hate crimes related to the knockout game, which involves attempts to knock a person unconscious using a single blow, often to the head.

Both of those shitheads should be charged under the federal hate crimes law, felony theft, assault and battery, and crimes against elderly. As well as trespassing.

Golly gee even the feds acknowledge the knockout game was happening, they were not too keen on charging the black kids doing it, they focused on a white kid. Imagine that

Feds charge white man with hate crime in first ‘knockout’ prosecution

The Obama administration filed a federal hate-crimes charge Thursday against a man whom authorities accused of using the “knockout game” to target a black man, videotaping it, and then bragging about the assault to strangers.

The charge marks the first time the administration has taken action on a “knockout” case after the game became an Internet and media phenomenon. It chose a case in which the person accused is white, even though most other cases reported in the news have involved black assailants.

In this case, the man accused is 27-year-old Conrad Alvin Barrett, who the Justice Department says attacked a 79-year-old black man in Fulshear, Texas, just west of Houston. Justice Department officials said they brought the case to make a point about hate crimes.

Federal authorities charge white 'knockout' suspect with hate crime - Washington Times

Oops, here is another arrest for something "Doc" said doesn't exist. Tsk, tsk...

Teen arrested in 'knockout' assault of disabled man
Victim grateful for 'knockout game' arrest

A 16-year-old was arrested Friday, accused of attacking a disabled man pumping gas last month.

Teen arrested in 'knockout' assault of disabled man
Hate to burst your bubble of hate however your own artiticle contradicts you...

O+in+the+Oval+Office+2014+4-8+smirk+of+a+dictator.jpg

Fucking obamamerica folks.

Very sad that teenagers think that is acceptable today. Which one was President Obama?

Obama was being represented by both of them. If they weren't felons, I'd have to say they both admired and/or voted for him.

After all, neither one of them were fine upstanding Republicans, no wwere they?

They could have been Obama's sons or him when he was younger!

Now that's clever. Did you think of that yourself?

No way! I learned that from Barack Obama who learned it from his wife.

Oh, you mean the Right Wing's "Messiah"...or "Great Leader"...or whatever else they are calling the President this week?

Both of those shitheads should be charged under the federal hate crimes law, felony theft, assault and battery, and crimes against elderly. As well as trespassing.
IF those charges are legit charges, I agree.

BTW....have you those names yet of the lefties saying they are just rappers, no biggie?

So people never got mugged before Obama was President?

You guys are really starting to lose it.

Yeah, not sure the knock out game was going on before your pathetic affirmative disgrace of a president took office and I know race relations has deteriorated under his race dividing presidency. All deliberate.

This is the result and blacklivesmatter assholes are nothing but pathetic smelly fucking racists. That, is all they are.

This president and his pathetic party and their victimology strategy has sunk this country into a virtual race war.

They are pathetic, and the only thing more pathetic is their stupid ass voting base. Especially useless liberals like you.

"The Knockout Game" doesn't exist, clown.

The poor woman was mugged.

Yes the Knockout Game does exist. My husband and I know a state's attorney and he has prosecuted two cases on it. (won both of them as video existed on both)
I am curious as to the "knockout game" charge that those two cases were prosecuted on. What state and what statute?

Yeah, not sure the knock out game was going on before your pathetic affirmative disgrace of a president took office and I know race relations has deteriorated under his race dividing presidency. All deliberate.

This is the result and blacklivesmatter assholes are nothing but pathetic smelly fucking racists. That, is all they are.

This president and his pathetic party and their victimology strategy has sunk this country into a virtual race war.

They are pathetic, and the only thing more pathetic is their stupid ass voting base. Especially useless liberals like you.

Yes the Knockout Game does exist. My husband and I know a state's attorney and he has prosecuted two cases on it. (won both of them as video existed on both)
I am curious as to the "knockout game" charge that those two cases were prosecuted on. What state and what statute?

Charges in these cases are rare....
Most Libs here have said they don't think such a game exists....
And when a video does surface....
Well it's just whitey getting what they got comin....

They usually get knocked down to assault and no hate crime charges make it to court. But it does happen occasionally, unfortunately not often enough because that might be racist or something

BTW....have you those names yet of the lefties saying they are just rappers, no biggie?

Don't get out much? "Aspiring young rappers" is just a a polite way of saying "street thugs". Same thing with "dindu-nuffins", as in "I didn't do anything"

Honestly, you needs to work on your street cred, homie.

They usually get knocked down to assault and no hate crime charges make it to court. But it does happen occasionally, unfortunately not often enough because that might be racist or something

True. Unfortunately, the hate crimes law rarely gets used against minorities. Only whitey.

"Knocked down to assault"? From the "Knock Out Game" charge? What statute is that? Is the "Knock Out Game" charge a felony? or a misdemeanor?

True. Unfortunately, the hate crimes law rarely gets used against minorities. Only whitey.

Incorrect.

About half of those charged with hate crimes in 2013 were not "whitey".

Offenders

What if two white guys did this to a old black woman?

Liberals would probably remove the American flag

The same thought crossed my mind.

So sad... beyond words and beyond human decency. :(

May God bless that poor lady.

Don't get out much? "Aspiring young rappers" is just a a polite way of saying "street thugs". Same thing with "dindu-nuffins", as in "I didn't do anything"

So you lied? There were no lefties saying they were just aspiring rappers. Doesn't your bible say something about lying? Somewhere? Isn't it frowned on?

There's another lie. Again....10 commandments? #8 or something? "False witness" ring a bell?

Incorrect.

Offenders

"52.4 percent were White, 24.3 percent were Black or African American. 54.1 percent were in the ethnic category Not Hispanic or Latino, 6.3 percent were groups made up of individuals of various ethnicities (Group of Multiple Ethnicities"

You don't see the disparity here?

So you lied? There were no lefties saying they were just aspiring rappers. Doesn't your bible say something about lying? Somewhere? Isn't it frowned on?

"lefties saying they were just aspiring rappers."?? Where are you getting that from?

Incorrect.

Offenders

"52.4 percent were White, 24.3 percent were Black or African American. 54.1 percent were in the ethnic category Not Hispanic or Latino, 6.3 percent were groups made up of individuals of various ethnicities (Group of Multiple Ethnicities"

You don't see the disparity here?
I certainly don't see the word "rare" in there.

Forum List

Back