72-year-old Woman Attacked by 2 Black Teens in Latest 'Knockout Game' in Church

Yes, he is desperately trying to make a distinction and he is trying to make it the subject of the thread.

They are all fucking losers.

Example number 1.

:piss2:

20452.jpg

Damned right I am. I can grill what I kill with a smile, my gun collection is the envy of everyone for miles, my portly wife keeps me well-fed and well-satisfied, and my carbon footprint is big enough to cover the whole state of Minnesota. So what's you're point? That I'm just "compensating" and I'm in reality, a "closet homo"?

Honestly, that shit has grown really, really old. I guess you'd also say that I'm a "closet Taliban", because I hate those fuckers too.
So that's what you think it takes to be a Manly Man?

A good wife first. If you don't have one of those, then you're a faggot. Then a good dog, a house on at least 50 acres, a good truck and a decent car, no less than ten guns, a decent guitar (not one of those cheap-ass Chinese-made knock-offs), a good knife, a decent high-output LED flashlight with at least 300 lumens, a concealed-carry permit, at least four years of military experience, a college degree, and at least three consecutive careers.

A million dollars would help, but I gave up on my first million and am working on my second. :biggrin:
I am gay, yes. And I have a good wife also. But I AM fascinated by all the material things you seem to think make one a Manly Man.

Material things? Like a holy bond between one man and one woman?

That does not compute.
bj8jth.jpg

A bible compliant marriage...one man, one woman, of the same race.

You are truly an idiot.. I am Caucasian but I've had more than several black girlfriends in my lifetime. Almost married a black woman once.

"The Knockout Game" doesn't exist, clown.

The poor woman was mugged.

Yes the Knockout Game does exist. My husband and I know a state's attorney and he has prosecuted two cases on it. (won both of them as video existed on both)

Of course you do, clown.

That contained no content and is trolling and yes we do know him. You lied and ran into the wrong person, clown

:lol:

Ooo, should I be scared? What are you going to do, exactly?

Implying that you're full of shit is "content", by the way.

Awww you lied and got caught. Don't blame me for your ignorance. Now be gone, I'm weary of you

Is this what I was supposed to be afraid of - that you were going declare some delusional victory and run away?

A good wife first. If you don't have one of those, then you're a faggot. Then a good dog, a house on at least 50 acres, a good truck and a decent car, no less than ten guns, a decent guitar (not one of those cheap-ass Chinese-made knock-offs), a good knife, a decent high-output LED flashlight with at least 300 lumens, a concealed-carry permit, at least four years of military experience, a college degree, and at least three consecutive careers.

A million dollars would help, but I gave up on my first million and am working on my second. :biggrin:
I am gay, yes. And I have a good wife also. But I AM fascinated by all the material things you seem to think make one a Manly Man.

That does not compute.
bj8jth.jpg

You are truly an idiot.. I am Caucasian but I've had more than several black girlfriends in my lifetime. Almost married a black woman once.

My nephew and niece are both like obama. Except the mother in their case is a black woman.

I make absolutely no excuses for such young punks as those two. I hope with all my heart they get caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. So...with that being said........are you a Manly Man?

Damned right I am. I can grill what I kill with a smile, my gun collection is the envy of everyone for miles, my portly wife keeps me well-fed and well-satisfied, and my carbon footprint is big enough to cover the whole state of Minnesota. So what's you're point? That I'm just "compensating" and I'm in reality, a "closet homo"?

Honestly, that shit has grown really, really old. I guess you'd also say that I'm a "closet Taliban", because I hate those fuckers too.

That does not compute.
These things are a holy bond between one man and one woman?
good dog, a house on at least 50 acres, a good truck and a decent car, no less than ten guns, a decent guitar (not one of those cheap-ass Chinese-made knock-offs), a good knife, a decent high-output LED flashlight with at least 300 lumens, a concealed-carry permit,

And what's wrong with 21 years of military experience and a few college degrees?

Yes the Knockout Game does exist. My husband and I know a state's attorney and he has prosecuted two cases on it. (won both of them as video existed on both)

Of course you do, clown.

That contained no content and is trolling and yes we do know him. You lied and ran into the wrong person, clown

Awww you lied and got caught. Don't blame me for your ignorance. Now be gone, I'm weary of you

Is this what I was supposed to be afraid of - that you were going declare some delusional victory and run away?

I'm not running away. You lied, I know this. But keep on commenting, I'm laughing at your ignorance. The knockout game happened and you can try and deny it but alas, I know better. Cut your losses, Doc

Still not one expression of disgust from the left. Just disgust for me posting it.

I hate them.

We won't lose any sleep over your hatred.

Btw, have you yet acknowledged bodecea's condemnation of the little bastards?

That is because I have the asshole on ignore. Good for him though. Is he the only one? I have a lot of them on ignore. They offer nothing except a bad case of diarrhea for me.

O+in+the+Oval+Office+2014+4-8+smirk+of+a+dictator.jpg

Fucking obamamerica folks.

Very sad that teenagers think that is acceptable today. Which one was President Obama?

Obama was being represented by both of them. If they weren't felons, I'd have to say they both admired and/or voted for him.

After all, neither one of them were fine upstanding Republicans, no wwere they?

They could have been Obama's sons or him when he was younger!

Now that's clever. Did you think of that yourself?

Yes, he is desperately trying to make a distinction and he is trying to make it the subject of the thread.

They are all fucking losers.

Example number 1.

:piss2:

20452.jpg
Talking a lot and saying nothing.

He purposely tries to agitate and piss people off to get a reaction out of them because he knows that when he gets out of line nothing will happen and he can play innocent....you, on the other hand can be silenced..

That does not compute.
bj8jth.jpg

If you are not a bigot, stop consenting to them with your cowardly silence.

"Some of my best friends are black!"

Soggy in NOLA bedowin62
I have actually lost count of how many anti-minority posts and topics have been started on this forum today.

Can you guys believe there are people who did not believe me when I claimed that every time a right winger talks about minorities on this forum, it is always in a negative light?

These retards actually believe minorities don't vote for Republicans "because gifts." BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Are all minorities criminals?
Exactly my point! If you look at all the posts and topics written by right wingers which involve minorities, you'd think all minorities were muggers, terrorists, and pedophiles.

EVERY time a right winger on this forum posts about minorities, it is ALWAYS in a negative light.

And then they are completely mystified as to why minorities vote overwhelmingly for Democrats. They delude themselves that it is "because gifts"!!!

The truth is that minorities will not vote for a party which so obviously HATES them.

Not so. If you asked me, I'd tell you that someone like the Charleston Shooter who was white, should have been drawn and quartered. But this is an isolated occurrence. Black on white crime happens with a much higher incidence and more than often, you people on the left dismiss it.
I'm not on the left. I am old school conservative Republican who is disgusted with the stench of the bigots who have been allowed to hijack the party and destroy the Republican brand.

Thank you for proving once again the consent by silence which is also infecting the GOP. You assume anyone who tries to root out the rot from the GOP must be a liberal. You attack them and smear them as a liberal, which means if you are not an out and out bigot, you are an enabler of bigots.
Thank You...it is so obviously transparent that cons have this racial aimas they believe is hidden.
Two black people (not apes or any other animal) commit a crime. Charge them, have a trial and sentence them.
The crime is secondary to race as the usual posters prove.

Oops, Doc. How can be one charged with hate crimes while playing the knockout game if it doesn't exist? Loser

Second Brooklyn man charged with hate crime over ‘knockout’ game

A Brooklyn, New York man accused of executing seven different “knockout game” attacks has been arrested and charged with hate crimes.
TagsConflict, Crime, Hate crimes, USA, Security,Court, Clashes
According to a report by CNN, 35-year-old Barry Baldwin was arrested in connection to assaults that occurred in Brooklyn in early November throughout December. All seven suspected incidents targeted women, including two 78-year-old women – one of which was pushing a stroller – and a mother walking outside with her daughter.

Baldwin’s arrest marks the second time in two months that New York police have charged someone with hate crimes related to the knockout game, which involves attempts to knock a person unconscious using a single blow, often to the head.

Second Brooklyn man charged with hate crime over ‘knockout’ game

"The Knockout Game" doesn't exist, clown.

The poor woman was mugged.

Of course you do, clown.

:lol: The little girl telling the Mod to be gone. :lol:

That does not compute.
bj8jth.jpg

If you are not a bigot, stop consenting to them with your cowardly silence.

"Some of my best friends are black!"

Who the fuck are you calling a "coward"? You're a little pimp-weasel troll who likes nothing more than to stir up division between the races.

Forum List

Back