72-year-old Woman Attacked by 2 Black Teens in Latest 'Knockout Game' in Church

Yes, he is desperately trying to make a distinction and he is trying to make it the subject of the thread.

They are all fucking losers.

Example number 1.

:piss2:

20452.jpg
Pardon the intrusion.....when will you be acknowledging that you were wrong about Lefties on this thread not condemning these two cowardly punks?

Yes, he is desperately trying to make a distinction and he is trying to make it the subject of the thread.

Example number 1.

20452.jpg
Talking a lot and saying nothing.

He purposely tries to agitate and piss people off to get a reaction out of them because he knows that when he gets out of line nothing will happen and he can play innocent....you, on the other hand can be silenced..

I actually think he believes his own bullshit. That, is how deranged they all are. Do you know they still believe in man made global warming and Gore. Yet, they do not purchase carbon credits from his company.

Oh, they are pathetic.

So that's what you think it takes to be a Manly Man?

A good wife first. If you don't have one of those, then you're a faggot. Then a good dog, a house on at least 50 acres, a good truck and a decent car, no less than ten guns, a decent guitar (not one of those cheap-ass Chinese-made knock-offs), a good knife, a decent high-output LED flashlight with at least 300 lumens, a concealed-carry permit, at least four years of military experience, a college degree, and at least three consecutive careers.

A million dollars would help, but I gave up on my first million and am working on my second. :biggrin:
I am gay, yes. And I have a good wife also. But I AM fascinated by all the material things you seem to think make one a Manly Man.

Material things? Like a holy bond between one man and one woman?

That does not compute.
bj8jth.jpg

A bible compliant marriage...one man, one woman, of the same race.

You are truly an idiot.. I am Caucasian but I've had more than several black girlfriends in my lifetime. Almost married a black woman once.
Well.....congratulations all around. That's a new spin on the "some of my best friends are....." schtick.

Yes the Knockout Game does exist. My husband and I know a state's attorney and he has prosecuted two cases on it. (won both of them as video existed on both)

Of course you do, clown.

That contained no content and is trolling and yes we do know him. You lied and ran into the wrong person, clown

:lol:

Ooo, should I be scared? What are you going to do, exactly?

Implying that you're full of shit is "content", by the way.

Awww you lied and got caught. Don't blame me for your ignorance. Now be gone, I'm weary of you
:lol: The little girl telling the Mod to be gone. :lol:

He brought it, if he can't hang he needs to go. By the way notice I proved he lied? Have a nice day...if possible

Soggy in NOLA bedowin62
I have actually lost count of how many anti-minority posts and topics have been started on this forum today.

Can you guys believe there are people who did not believe me when I claimed that every time a right winger talks about minorities on this forum, it is always in a negative light?

These retards actually believe minorities don't vote for Republicans "because gifts." BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Are all minorities criminals?
Exactly my point! If you look at all the posts and topics written by right wingers which involve minorities, you'd think all minorities were muggers, terrorists, and pedophiles.

EVERY time a right winger on this forum posts about minorities, it is ALWAYS in a negative light.

And then they are completely mystified as to why minorities vote overwhelmingly for Democrats. They delude themselves that it is "because gifts"!!!

The truth is that minorities will not vote for a party which so obviously HATES them.

Not so. If you asked me, I'd tell you that someone like the Charleston Shooter who was white, should have been drawn and quartered. But this is an isolated occurrence. Black on white crime happens with a much higher incidence and more than often, you people on the left dismiss it.
I'm not on the left. I am old school conservative Republican who is disgusted with the stench of the bigots who have been allowed to hijack the party and destroy the Republican brand.

Thank you for proving once again the consent by silence which is also infecting the GOP. You assume anyone who tries to root out the rot from the GOP must be a liberal. You attack them and smear them as a liberal, which means if you are not an out and out bigot, you are an enabler of bigots.
Thank You...it is so obviously transparent that cons have this racial aimas they believe is hidden.
Two black people (not apes or any other animal) commit a crime. Charge them, have a trial and sentence them.
The crime is secondary to race as the usual posters prove.

No, they are fucking APES.

O+in+the+Oval+Office+2014+4-8+smirk+of+a+dictator.jpg

Fucking obamamerica folks.

Soggy in NOLA bedowin62

Every. Single. Day. Oh, goody. Another Blacks Behaving Badly topic.

Have you ever started a topic about Whites Behaving Badly?

All we ever hear from Liberals is how white people are the cause of everyones problems....
We are just trying to balance things out a bit and bring stuff like this to light.

Are we going to hear from the high ranking Demorat party members here that this video was heavily edited?

Still not one expression of disgust from the left. Just disgust for me posting it.

I hate them.

We won't lose any sleep over your hatred.

Btw, have you yet acknowledged bodecea's condemnation of the little bastards?

That is because I have the asshole on ignore. Good for him though. Is he the only one? I have a lot of them on ignore. They offer nothing except a bad case of diarrhea for me.
So...you lied. Quelle surprise.

Damned right I am. I can grill what I kill with a smile, my gun collection is the envy of everyone for miles, my portly wife keeps me well-fed and well-satisfied, and my carbon footprint is big enough to cover the whole state of Minnesota. So what's you're point? That I'm just "compensating" and I'm in reality, a "closet homo"?

Honestly, that shit has grown really, really old. I guess you'd also say that I'm a "closet Taliban", because I hate those fuckers too.

A good wife first. If you don't have one of those, then you're a faggot. Then a good dog, a house on at least 50 acres, a good truck and a decent car, no less than ten guns, a decent guitar (not one of those cheap-ass Chinese-made knock-offs), a good knife, a decent high-output LED flashlight with at least 300 lumens, a concealed-carry permit, at least four years of military experience, a college degree, and at least three consecutive careers.

A million dollars would help, but I gave up on my first million and am working on my second. :biggrin:
I am gay, yes. And I have a good wife also. But I AM fascinated by all the material things you seem to think make one a Manly Man.

That does not compute.
These things are a holy bond between one man and one woman?
good dog, a house on at least 50 acres, a good truck and a decent car, no less than ten guns, a decent guitar (not one of those cheap-ass Chinese-made knock-offs), a good knife, a decent high-output LED flashlight with at least 300 lumens, a concealed-carry permit,

And what's wrong with 21 years of military experience and a few college degrees?

A marriage is defined in the Bible as a holy bond between one man and one woman. Anything else is an abomination to the God that gave you life.

And while I honor you for your military service, that doesn't give you the right to be a dick by supporting the same Communist ideology, that you served or fought against.

That does not compute.
These things are a holy bond between one man and one woman?
good dog, a house on at least 50 acres, a good truck and a decent car, no less than ten guns, a decent guitar (not one of those cheap-ass Chinese-made knock-offs), a good knife, a decent high-output LED flashlight with at least 300 lumens, a concealed-carry permit,

And what's wrong with 21 years of military experience and a few college degrees?

A marriage is defined in the Bible as a holy bond between one man and one woman. Anything else is an abomination to the God that gave you life.

And while I honor you for your military service, that doesn't give you the right to be a dick by supporting the same Communist ideology, that you served or fought against.
You know....one of the cool things about living in this country instead of some theocracy like Iran? We don't all have to follow your holy book.....or believe in your god(s) or goddess.

Oops, Doc. How can be one charged with hate crimes while playing the knockout game if it doesn't exist? Loser

Second Brooklyn man charged with hate crime over ‘knockout’ game

A Brooklyn, New York man accused of executing seven different “knockout game” attacks has been arrested and charged with hate crimes.
TagsConflict, Crime, Hate crimes, USA, Security,Court, Clashes
According to a report by CNN, 35-year-old Barry Baldwin was arrested in connection to assaults that occurred in Brooklyn in early November throughout December. All seven suspected incidents targeted women, including two 78-year-old women – one of which was pushing a stroller – and a mother walking outside with her daughter.

Baldwin’s arrest marks the second time in two months that New York police have charged someone with hate crimes related to the knockout game, which involves attempts to knock a person unconscious using a single blow, often to the head.

Could you kindly point out the "knockout game" charge he has been charged with?

Oops, Doc. How can be one charged with hate crimes while playing the knockout game if it doesn't exist? Loser

A Brooklyn, New York man accused of executing seven different “knockout game” attacks has been arrested and charged with hate crimes.
According to a report by CNN, 35-year-old Barry Baldwin was arrested in connection to assaults that occurred in Brooklyn in early November throughout December. All seven suspected incidents targeted women, including two 78-year-old women – one of which was pushing a stroller – and a mother walking outside with her daughter.

Baldwin’s arrest marks the second time in two months that New York police have charged someone with hate crimes related to the knockout game, which involves attempts to knock a person unconscious using a single blow, often to the head.

The knockout game Libs swear don't exxist?

So people never got mugged before Obama was President?

You guys are really starting to lose it.
They are worrying me.

Seriously, you're bullshitting me, right? You're more worried about Americans who are using their constitutional right to protect their own lives and the lives of their loved ones, more than the street thugs, muggers, drug dealers, and pimps who really don't give a fuck about you, who you are, or what you stand for?

Come on now, really?
according to the left she was only mugged no biggie

--LOL

....and according to the left, the perpetrators were just aspiring young rappers. No biggie.
I would like to revisit this post........What people on the left have said such a thing? Name names.

To fucking stupid to read? Stop bothering me. Any one with a functioning brain cell knows there were teens playing the knockout game

Yeah, that one LMAO

Are all minorities criminals?
Exactly my point! If you look at all the posts and topics written by right wingers which involve minorities, you'd think all minorities were muggers, terrorists, and pedophiles.

EVERY time a right winger on this forum posts about minorities, it is ALWAYS in a negative light.

And then they are completely mystified as to why minorities vote overwhelmingly for Democrats. They delude themselves that it is "because gifts"!!!

The truth is that minorities will not vote for a party which so obviously HATES them.

Not so. If you asked me, I'd tell you that someone like the Charleston Shooter who was white, should have been drawn and quartered. But this is an isolated occurrence. Black on white crime happens with a much higher incidence and more than often, you people on the left dismiss it.
I'm not on the left. I am old school conservative Republican who is disgusted with the stench of the bigots who have been allowed to hijack the party and destroy the Republican brand.

Thank you for proving once again the consent by silence which is also infecting the GOP. You assume anyone who tries to root out the rot from the GOP must be a liberal. You attack them and smear them as a liberal, which means if you are not an out and out bigot, you are an enabler of bigots.
Thank You...it is so obviously transparent that cons have this racial aimas they believe is hidden.
Two black people (not apes or any other animal) commit a crime. Charge them, have a trial and sentence them.
The crime is secondary to race as the usual posters prove.

No, they are fucking APES.
To racists and bigots...of course they are.

I am a liberal....and I believe it exists....now what are you going to do?

Example number 1.

20452.jpg
Talking a lot and saying nothing.

He purposely tries to agitate and piss people off to get a reaction out of them because he knows that when he gets out of line nothing will happen and he can play innocent....you, on the other hand can be silenced..

I actually think he believes his own bullshit. That, is how deranged they all are. Do you know they still believe in man made global warming and Gore. Yet, they do not purchase carbon credits from his company.

Oh, they are pathetic.

sometimes I believe my own BS :eek:

Forum List

Back