72-year-old Woman Attacked by 2 Black Teens in Latest 'Knockout Game' in Church

Could you kindly point out the "knockout game" charge he has been charged with?

Both of those shitheads should be charged under the federal hate crimes law, felony theft, assault and battery, and crimes against elderly. As well as trespassing.
IF those charges are legit charges, I agree.

BTW....have you those names yet of the lefties saying they are just rappers, no biggie?

Don't get out much? "Aspiring young rappers" is just a a polite way of saying "street thugs". Same thing with "dindu-nuffins", as in "I didn't do anything"

Honestly, you needs to work on your street cred, homie.
So you lied? There were no lefties saying they were just aspiring rappers. Doesn't your bible say something about lying? Somewhere? Isn't it frowned on?

"lefties saying they were just aspiring rappers."?? Where are you getting that from?
From you post right here: 72-year-old Woman Attacked by 2 Black Teens in Latest 'Knockout Game' in Church | Page 9 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Knockout Game Targets Homeless Woman
45-year-old victim finally conscious after critical head injuries
News
Trey Sanchez

screen_shot_2015-10-20_at_7.43.44_pm.jpg

A 25-year-old black man has been arrested and charged with aggravated assault after being filmed delivering a brutal punch to the head of an unsuspecting homeless woman in an Atlantic City park.

In video posted online, the suspect, Ibn Hunter, can be seen standing over and taunting a 45-year-old homeless woman who was sitting down before being knocked out cold on the ground behind her.

Press of Atlantic City reports what was being said:

“I ain’t gonna do what?” he can be heard asking the woman. “I ain’t gonna grab you? I ain’t gonna do what?”

“She said you ain’t gonna smack her dog,” a woman off camera is heard yelling.
The man then looks at the camera, pulls back his right arm and smacks the woman, whose identity is not being released.

“Bing!” yells whoever is taking the video as the attacker makes contact.
The woman then falls backward.

"It's over!" yells the man behind the camera, laughing.

Then the thug attacker sticks his face in the camera and unleashes an expletive-laden "victory" speech of his latest proud accomplishment. Meanwhile, the woman lay unconscious with severe head injuries.

Though Hunter's face was partially covered by a black hoodie he had tied tightly around his face, police were able to identify him and track him down. The person filming the knockout game has yet to be identified.

Hunter, whose record includes at least five adult convictions and cocaine possession as a teenager, is being held on $100,000 bail.

(WATCH VIDEO of :piss2: niger punk)

Knockout Game Targets Homeless Woman

Forum List

Back