70% Of The Vaccinated Catch Delta Variant

8,000 deaths and that doesn't even take into account tens of thousands of people who have had severe adverse reactions. And all of that is just in the US.
Death rate is about:

0.00002051282 (about 600 times more likely to die from covid)

I'm not aware of adverse reactions lasting but even if we go with 50,000 dead and suffering from a severe reaction, we're still looking at about:

While the [IFR] death rate of covid is about:

and that figure, unlike the second figure, is just deaths. Factor in people who get very sick from covid and that number is significantly higher.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/planning-scenarios.html

Science has proven that this thing spreads because people are spreading it before they even develop symptoms, often with no symptoms at all. So, that makes your post rather irrelevant. If you spread the virus you spread the virus. That's what this is all about. People shouldn't be out there spreading the virus. The left seem to think that the unvaccinated shouldn't be allowed to spread the virus but are perfectly fine with the vaccinated spreading the virus.
Not true. It doesn't matter when people start showing symptoms, if they develop symptoms at all. People who've been vaccinated will still fight it off quicker. The shorter it's in someone's body, the less chance of spreading it. Especially for those who are asymptomatic.

If these people died from other things don't you think the CDC has a duty to investigate and tell us what these people died from? These are not people who fell down the stairs shortly after vaccination or were in car crashes. Most all of these reports were made by medical professionals who found the deaths mysterious, not simply a list of everyone who died after being vaccinated. Why isn't the CDC finding out the exact causes of death? Many of these died months ago. There are not that many people who die from mysterious circumstances.
I'm not aware if the CDC is investigating these deaths. From what I've seen, they're just echoing what's being reported to VAERS.

Yes, but 8000 people have died from the vaccine, tens of thousands have had serious adverse reactions to the vaccine, and the vaccinated spread the virus just as much as the unvaccinated do.

And yet the number of deaths is going down, the number of people clogging up hospitals is going down, which is where the real danger lies.

You must be related to Faun. You are both liars and to stupid to realize it. Just continue your blah blah blah and thinking you made a point. You failed again.
Hey! Don't blame me, you called yourself stupid.
I just agreed because the evidence is overwhelming.

Speaking for yourself again? Or just about yourself?

I have no respect for you with postings like yours.
Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh

Some Querdeken on the interwebs doesn't respect me!!!!!

What shall I do?????
Wait I know!

I shall command this servant to
1632874476528.png

BWAHAHAHAHA
You've said you were ignoring me twice but you come back for more.
I own you bitch!

You would know all about lying, since that is all you are capable of.
OMG...What are you, like 11?
If you're gonna dance here you need to do waaaaay better than "I'm rubber, you're glue..."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OWNED, you are my bitch,

To do what, see you?

BTW, you really need to either expand or get a vocabulary, moron.
Look up to see me?

While I can understand the sentiment given the relationship you need not elevate me above mere men.
Just being my bitch is enough.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, I provided a link proving it. I also provided a separate link to where the CDC itself found 74% of a large Massachusetts group contracted the virus after being fully vaccinated. Please try to keep up.
Continuing the lie by telling half the truth is still lying, liar.

Ummmmmmmmmmm, maybe you can provide proof of what these 8000 people died from.
Maybe you can?
After all, you're the ones saying it was from the shots but here's the thing, in any case...

The death rate following the vaccine is .026 per 1000 vaccines. Deaths from all causes.
Do you know that in 2019 the US death rate was around 8.8 per thousand.

A little math would seem to indicate that those taking the vaccine are dying at a significantly lower rate than the rest of the population.

OUCHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Death rate is about:

I'm not aware of adverse reactions lasting but even if we go with 50,000 dead and suffering from a severe reaction, we're still looking at about:

and that figure, unlike the second figure, is just deaths. Factor in people who get very sick from covid and that number is significantly higher.

I just want the left to admit the truth that over 8000 people in the US alone have died from the vaccines and tens of thousands of people have had severe adverse reactions to the vaccines.

Why is it that the left want to talk about 711,222 in the US have died from the virus but only 0.0021% have died from the vaccines?

Why don't they report that 8,164 people have died from the vaccines but only .22% of Americans have died from the virus?

Answer: It doesn't fit their agenda.

Not true. It doesn't matter when people start showing symptoms, if they develop symptoms at all. People who've been vaccinated will still fight it off quicker. The shorter it's in someone's body, the less chance of spreading it. Especially for those who are asymptomatic.
The vaccinated are spreading the virus!

I'm not aware if the CDC is investigating these deaths. From what I've seen, they're just echoing what's being reported to VAERS.
Exactly! What is the point of a reporting system if all they do is add up numbers? If over 8000 people have died shortly after getting vaccines, it should be investigated as to why. And don't give me any crap asking how do I know they aren't being investigated because if they were we would know. I mean, if the vaccines are killing people shouldn't this be a top priority? The fact is, they know but they don't want the public to know because it would not be good for their vaccination drive. So, sweep it under the rug.

And yet the number of deaths is going down, the number of people clogging up hospitals is going down, which is where the real danger lies.
LOL. Yes, cases are going down in Florida and Texas. Those governors are doing a bang up job, don't you think?

Maybe you can?
After all, you're the ones saying it was from the shots but here's the thing, in any case...

The death rate following the vaccine is .026 per 1000 vaccines. Deaths from all causes.
Do you know that in 2019 the US death rate was around 8.8 per thousand.

A little math would seem to indicate that those taking the vaccine are dying at a significantly lower rate than the rest of the population.

OUCHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Over 8000 people have died shortly after getting vaccines. That's what the CDC reports. This is a public health issue. Why aren't they on top of this trying to figure out why these people died? The CDC is responsible for the public's health. If vaccines are dangerous they have an obligation to let us know. So, why are they sitting with their thumbs up their asses merely counting numbers and not investigating what actually killed these people? The public has a right to know what these people died from and no one is investigating because, if they were, then they would be able to tell us and they aren't.

Death rate is about:

So, puppy puppet, you are saying that Covid is not nearly as deadly as you on the left would have the world believe. It is scientific lies to claim otherwise, by your own supplied statistics. Also, it is not as if we all will never die if we bend to your leftist will. As a matter of fact, if the government keeps pushing there will likely be a sharp increase in deaths, and not from the virus.

Hey! Don't blame me, you called yourself stupid.
I just agreed because the evidence is overwhelming.
Of course to you evidence is whatever you decide, despite the facts to the contrary. Egotism at it most blatant and mindlessness on full public display. Not to mention projection of your own problems onto others to make you feel less alone with your lack of brainpower.

Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh

Some Querdeken on the interwebs doesn't respect me!!!!!

What shall I do?????
Wait I know!

I shall command this servant to View attachment 544993

BWAHAHAHAHA
You've said you were ignoring me twice but you come back for more.
I own you bitch!
I ignore yur opinions and attempted insults because you have to consider the source with an insult. In your case, it seems all you care about is trying to insult those that you fear and acknowledge your superiors.

The biggest insult you have is your mere existence, little moron.

OMG...What are you, like 11?
If you're gonna dance here you need to do waaaaay better than "I'm rubber, you're glue..."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OWNED, you are my bitch,
Back to your juvenile attempts at insulting your superiors in an vain attempt to feed your ego?

Speaking of having to get much better at something, try a mirror.

BTW, calling me "bitch" proves you are confused. It is the other half of your brain who is a self admitted bitch. That of course is your alter ego Faun. But you are to stupid to realize that you are owned by me without my even having to try. You ignore the topic of this thread in your hate and attempts to seem relevant, which you prove with every post you are not.

Forum List

Back