New COVID variant can cause infection in those previously vaccinated - CDC

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
The CDC is warning that a COVID-19 variant that recently hit the map, BA.2.86, could infect individuals even if they got COVID vaccines or came down with the virus before.

Yeah, no shit. Those jabs didn't even stop the variants they were developed for. Why didn't they warn that the jabs didn't ever prevent infection? Why bother now? Weird.

The CDC is warning that a COVID-19 variant that recently hit the map, BA.2.86, could infect individuals even if they got COVID vaccines or came down with the virus before.

Yeah, no shit. Those jabs didn't even stop the variants they were developed for. Why didn't they warn that the jabs didn't ever prevent infection? Why bother now? Weird.

Well as long as the folks magnetized by the shots just hang out on the front of their fridge they are probably at lower risk of being exposed.

I might get a flu shot but that is it.

Oh .. how scary .. we going to suddenly be concerned with COVID again .. especially as we go into an election cycle? What about the hundreds of people who died daily earlier in 2023?

Pretty convenient timing again ... I'll wear my mask to hammock my ball sack.

Check out what they have found in that . Same toxins .

When flu goes around as it does every year, I want to be protected. I got double pneumonia and it took me 6 months to fully recover the last time I had it. I don't ever want it again. I have kids in school and coworkers who come to work sick so they can save their sick days for when they want to dick around so I always prepare for cold/flu season.

When flu goes around as it does every year, I want to be protected. I got double pneumonia and it took me 6 months to fully recover the last time I had it. I don't ever want it again. I have kids in school and coworkers who come to work sick so they can save their sick days for when they want to dick around so I always prepare for cold/flu season.
If you take high dose D3 and C you will never catch any of the H1N1viruses or SARS / Corona virus mutations .Researchers world wide have found toxins in the so called flu shot -- graphene oxide and heavy metals nano particles . Science not pseudo- science .

If you take high dose D3 and C you will never catch any of the H1N1viruses or SARS / Corona virus mutations .Researchers world wide have found toxins in the so called flu shot -- graphene oxide and heavy metals nano particles . Science not pseudo- science .

I can't take Vitamin C pills. They burn the hell out of my stomach. I am sick all day when I take one.

Oh .. how scary .. we going to suddenly be concerned with COVID again .. especially as we go into an election cycle? What about the hundreds of people who died daily earlier in 2023?

Pretty convenient timing again ... I'll wear my mask to hammock my ball sack.
This is just campaign strategy by Joe Biden.

I take vitamin C & D daily. Eat oranges and lots of fruit daily. Drink a lot of vitamin D rich milk. I still have gotten sick with the Flu and Covid.

This is just campaign strategy by Joe Biden.
Of course it is .. anything to give him an advantage, like not having to be live on interviews or discussions, using teleprompters and / or highly productionized interviews, mail-in ballots that have turned election day into election season .. etc .. No doubt it's to benefit the 80+ year old who can't even form a coherent sentence.

I can't take Vitamin C pills. They burn the hell out of my stomach. I am sick all day when I take one.
You seem most unlucky . I was unaware of any side effects other than increased bathroom visits for those who could not handle high daily doses . I underline that I have no formal medical qualifications, but as C is anti inflammatory and an antioxidant it seems that you should check the matter with your GP in case your symptoms actually stem from another underlying cause .imho.
I take vitamin C & D daily. Eat oranges and lots of fruit daily. Drink a lot of vitamin D rich milk. I still have gotten sick with the Flu and Covid.
There is always one awkward bugger . Looks like you will just have to keep smiling and thank God for his cruel sense of humour . Must be a judgement for secret sins 🎺 :cool:

No proof has even been documented by the scientific community that the vaxxes are dangerous to the mass community. The risk is no different than that of getting innoculated against RSV, small pox, measles, etc.

You seem most unlucky . I was unaware of any side effects other than increased bathroom visits for those who could not handle high daily doses . I underline that I have no formal medical qualifications, but as C is anti inflammatory and an antioxidant it seems that you should check the matter with your GP in case your symptoms actually stem from another underlying cause .imho.

There is always one awkward bugger . Looks like you will just have to keep smiling and thank God for his cruel sense of humour . Must be a judgement for secret sins 🎺 :cool:

My other underlying cause is I have GERD which I suppose happens when you are old and spent most of your teens and twenties eating deep-fried fat burgers 5 days a week.

1693330740687.png

Bloom is helping to run this latest CDC medicine show. Bloom's lab is close to Big Farmer Gates, in Seattle:
BA.2.86

Forum List

Back