Scientist fears 'ZOMBIE' deer disease could spread to HUMANS after first ever case of the fatal brain virus that makes animals drool

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Scientist fears 'ZOMBIE' deer disease could spread to HUMANS after first ever case of the fatal brain virus that makes animals drool and unafraid of humans was detected in Yellowstone National Park

Scientists have warned the fatal brain virus could potentially spread to humans
The chronic wasting disease dubbed 'zombie' leaves animals drooling and unafraid of humans
A deer carcass tested positive in Yellowstone National Park last month

"Studies have proved that the disease posed a risk to non-human primates including monkeys, according to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

'These studies raise concerns that there may also be a risk to people,' the agency said. 'Since 1997, the World Health Organization has recommended that it is important to keep the agents of all known prion diseases from entering the human food chain.' "

I call BS, CWD has been around for sometime now.....They just be teasing us with the Zombie Apocalypse thing.

Blah, I suspect the actual samples came from drool spots on a beach in Delaware and 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. ;)

Anything that happens to the human brain would surely be an improvement. :biggrin:

CWD is a big problem here in Wisconsin. Sadly, not serious enough to do anything effective about. It is spreading across the state slowly but surely.

Goodness. All we need to do is look at the Democrats here to realize that zombie brain disease has already spread to humans.

The disease of wasting is very prevalent in the next two counties over, Jasper county, Mo., don't eat da meat.

Am sick to death about threads involving Turdy Tainted and Morticia .
Which one this time ? Picture is more likeTurdy .

Scientist fears 'ZOMBIE' deer disease could spread to HUMANS after first ever case of the fatal brain virus that makes animals drool and unafraid of humans was detected in Yellowstone National Park

The chronic wasting disease dubbed 'zombie' leaves animals drooling and unafraid of humans

"Studies have proved that the disease posed a risk to non-human primates including monkeys, according to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

'These studies raise concerns that there may also be a risk to people,' the agency said. 'Since 1997, the World Health Organization has recommended that it is important to keep the agents of all known prion diseases from entering the human food chain.' "

I call BS, CWD has been around for sometime now.....They just be teasing us with the Zombie Apocalypse thing.

Blah, I suspect the actual samples came from drool spots on a beach in Delaware and 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. ;)
yeah, it’s the Biden Virus

Are scientists sure which way this zombie disease is spreading? Deer to man or man to deer?

Don't eat cadavers or zombies

Forum List

Back