7 Dollars A Gallon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry y'all, I know that there are those out there who wish to blame Biden for the gas price increase, but the increases came because of a shortage caused by the computers on the pipeline being hacked with ransom ware. Calm down, you should see the prices drop in the next couple of weeks.

And hoarding gas isn't the solution. I saw a news article where someone who had a Hummer and was buying several containers of gas to hoard had it catch on fire.

Just ride this out, try not to drive more than you have to, and things will be back to normal in a week or two.

$7.00 per gallon could well become the norm if the Left continues to rule with an iron fist.

Look what the EXACT same "Defund the Police / Tax the wealthy!!!!" policies did to venezuela

Venezuela announces fuel price hike in historic policy shift​

After decades of subsidies that allowed Venezuelans to essentially fill their tanks for free, fuel prices will increase.
Seems more like right wing price gouging.
then you don’t know richmond
Right wingers only complain when the minimum wage is "artificially" increased?
no, they say the min wage is artificial...because it is

$7.00 per gallon could well become the norm if the Left continues to rule with an iron fist.

Look what the EXACT same "Defund the Police / Tax the wealthy!!!!" policies did to venezuela

After decades of subsidies that allowed Venezuelans to essentially fill their tanks for free, fuel prices will increase.
Inflationary.

Sorry y'all, I know that there are those out there who wish to blame Biden for the gas price increase, but the increases came because of a shortage caused by the computers on the pipeline being hacked with ransom ware. Calm down, you should see the prices drop in the next couple of weeks.

And hoarding gas isn't the solution. I saw a news article where someone who had a Hummer and was buying several containers of gas to hoard had it catch on fire.

Just ride this out, try not to drive more than you have to, and things will be back to normal in a week or two.

The (first) 2021 BIDEN GASOLINE FUEL SHORTAGE CRISIS :itsok:

Were you in charge of the lifeboats on the Titanic or just the band? :lmao:

Inflationary.
no it’s literally set by the govt. hence its artificial and not set by real market demands

This was in Richmond, VA, an almost 100% blue area. They deserve it.

oh yes...they DO deserve it and i hope it gets worse. Virginia residents...are you seeing the incessant and ridiculous ads for that carpetbagger McAuliffe for governor? All Blacks. And they are singing the praises of their white savior...Terry McAuliffe. He gave black former felons the right to vote, he's got this Awesome plan for education...which we haven't seen, AND he gave $$ to black cemeteries because the state was giving $$ to confederate cemeteries for upkeep allegedly.

Hail the Blacks' white messiah.

Venezuela here we come! :yes_text12:

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
The real issue is more and more people having a difficult time living and surviving. It does not have to be that way for massive agendas. As technology improves with a little push we can have what is present with what is future replace itat a pace that is of sense.

Richmond is virtually 100% blue. Lefties gouging other lefties, while we all laugh at you.
I love seeing this kind of stuff. I hope they hit another pipeline...lol

Venezuela here we come! :yes_text12:

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
The real issue is more and more people having a difficult time living and surviving. It does not have to be that way for massive agendas. As technology improves with a little push we can have what is present with what is future replace itat a pace that is of sense.
Money talks and bullshit walks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back