6 students at a California elementary school were taken to the hospital after eating cannabis-laced Cheetos

Unfortunate. I remember how scared I got when my dog accidentally got a good bite of my husband's medical munchies. She flipped the fuck out and I thought she was having a stroke or something, and then she was okay and I realized what had happened. Terrifying!

When you legalize it everywhere, don't be surprised when it shows up everywhere.
Yes. If I had to guess, I'd guess some kid picked up a packet of medicated Cheetos from their parents' dresser. "Oh look, a snack".

I could speak volumes on this. I smoke weed practically every day (I'm in the music biz, I wouldn't be working if I didn't).

But my kids have NEVER seen me smoke. Not once. And I'm not high around them. Ever.

One time, my 9 year old got busted in school with another kid, and it turned out the other kid stole the weed from his parents' dresser. Seems bad parenting is very common.

I don't mind if my kid smokes weed. LATER, when she's no longer a minor. Till then, I'm responsible for anything that happens with her.

As it should be.

NEVER give anyone drugs. You have no idea how things will affect them.
There are people who simply do not get that there are people who don't want their drugs. I went with an acquaintance to her friend's home, where I could smell the smell of growing weed. I was offered a cup of coffee and a brownie and it didn't occur to me that the bite of brownie in my mouth was medicated until I'd begun to chew it. When I spat it out and asked if it was medicated, they looked at me as if I'd said a dirty word! I can't imagine inviting someone I didn't know into my home and just assuming that they wanted to do drugs! I was pretty insulted.

There are people who simply do not get that there are people who don't want their drugs. I went with an acquaintance to her friend's home, where I could smell the smell of growing weed. I was offered a cup of coffee and a brownie and it didn't occur to me that the bite of brownie in my mouth was medicated until I'd begun to chew it. When I spat it out and asked if it was medicated, they looked at me as if I'd said a dirty word! I can't imagine inviting someone I didn't know into my home and just assuming that they wanted to do drugs! I was pretty insulted.
I’d kill them and then press charges against their corpses.

Forum List

Back