$6 Billion in Student Loan Debt - Gone!

You mean, treat insurance like insurance?

They're doing it TO SAVE the program. Same thing they said about Reagan when he raised retirement 2 years.

Reagan and Greenspan shouldn't have done that? What should they have done?
Not given tax breaks to the rich. And put the money we had to fight the Iraq into those programs. What are you a fucking idiot?

Remember Clinton's surplus? Bush used that surplus as his reason to give rich people tax breaks. What are you a fucking retard? You ask some stupid fucking ass questions Todd. If you ask this question again I'm going to start calling you Retodd.

Not given tax breaks to the rich. And put the money we had to fight the Iraq into those programs. What are you a fucking idiot?

Remember Clinton's surplus? Bush used that surplus as his reason to give rich people tax breaks. What are you a fucking retard? You ask some stupid fucking ass questions Todd. If you ask this question again I'm going to start calling you Retodd.

Not given tax breaks to the rich.

Tax breaks for the rich hurt the Social Security program?

And put the money we had to fight the Iraq into those programs.

Put non-payroll dollars into Social Security?

What are you a fucking idiot?

I'm laughing at your idiocy.

Remember Clinton's surplus?

Yeah, Gingrinch was awesome!

Bush used that surplus as his reason to give rich people tax breaks

That's weird, middle class people got tax cuts from Bush. It was in all the papers.

Not given tax breaks to the rich.

Tax breaks for the rich hurt the Social Security program?

And put the money we had to fight the Iraq into those programs.

Put non-payroll dollars into Social Security?

What are you a fucking idiot?

I'm laughing at your idiocy.

Remember Clinton's surplus?

Yeah, Gingrinch was awesome!

Bush used that surplus as his reason to give rich people tax breaks

That's weird, middle class people got tax cuts from Bush. It was in all the papers.
So there was a surplus? Half of you cons say THERE WAS NO SURPLUS and the other half want to give credit to anyone other than the GOAT of presidents, Bill Clinton.

Yes, tax breaks to the rich is why our infrastructure is crumbling and why we have a debt you can't even believe, stupid.

So there was a surplus? Half of you cons say THERE WAS NO SURPLUS and the other half want to give credit to anyone other than the GOAT of presidents, Bill Clinton.

Yes, tax breaks to the rich is why our infrastructure is crumbling and why we have a debt you can't even believe, stupid.

So there was a surplus?

Yeah, Gingrich really squeezed ol' Clinton, didn't he?

the other half want to give credit to anyone other than the GOAT of presidents, Bill Clinton.

Yeah, Bill was a real budget hawk, wasn't he? DURR

So there was a surplus?

Yeah, Gingrich really squeezed ol' Clinton, didn't he?

the other half want to give credit to anyone other than the GOAT of presidents, Bill Clinton.

Yeah, Bill was a real budget hawk, wasn't he? DURR
Best damn economy I ever remember. And that includes Trump short stint. Basically just supercharged Obama's already great economy by giving MORE tax breaks to the rich, biggest in history I hear, and all it got us was .1% better than what Obama gave us without giving that tax break away that we didn't need to give and can't afford, stupid.

This is great news, as there are so many high interest, predatory lenders who take advantage of teenagers.

Of course, this is not tax breaks for billionaires, so Trump supporters are likely triggered by this news.

Biden's approach is to give the kids who never got degrees a break. Seems typical of progs.

Bill Clinton's economy was like this. $30K plus commission you make $85K back in the 90's. And that was the lowest paid salesperson out of 30 guys. You couldn't find a job under Bush 1. Total loser. Then Bush 2 stole 2000, 2004 and let us into the Greatest Recession since the Great Depression. That is until Trump bungled how he handled the pandemic. Proved why he shouldn't lead. I think God sent the pandemic to prove it.

Best damn economy I ever remember. And that includes Trump short stint. Basically just supercharged Obama's already great economy by giving MORE tax breaks to the rich, biggest in history I hear, and all it got us was .1% better than what Obama gave us without giving that tax break away that we didn't need to give and can't afford, stupid.

Best damn economy I ever remember.

Yeah, the Internet Bubble was cool!

Basically just supercharged Obama's already great economy

Obama's 1.7% in 2016 was great? LOL!

by giving MORE tax breaks to the rich, biggest in history I hear,

I received a tax cut too. Didn't you?

Bill Clinton's economy was like this. $30K plus commission you make $85K back in the 90's. And that was the lowest paid salesperson out of 30 guys. You couldn't find a job under Bush 1. Total loser. Then Bush 2 stole 2000, 2004 and let us into the Greatest Recession since the Great Depression. That is until Trump bungled how he handled the pandemic. Proved why he shouldn't lead. I think God sent the pandemic to prove it.

Right, so now you want to talk about God. So how do you think God feels about you being on a political forum lying nearly every time you post?

Slick Willy was a corrupt piece of shit scumbag.

However, he was a lucky sonofabitch winning the election with a split ticket with a popular Independent and a RINO. Also, if the Monica story had broke a month earlier he never would have been reelected.

He was also lucky in that he inherited the tail end of the Reagan Economic Boom. Without that his filthy tax increased would have caused serious economic problems.

He also was President at a time when computers were just getting wide use in the business world causing a tremendous increase in productivity all over the world.

Slick Willy may have been a world class scumbag but he was pollically astute. He knew that Newt and the Republican Congress would kept his administration afloat. He agreed to all but one of the Republican's Contract for America. The one he didn't support was the most important one; the balanced budget initiative so you can thank him for this $30 Trillion debt.

Libtards want free college because they want a steady stream of idiot college graduates that didn't learn jackshit in college but were brainwashed by moronic bat shit crazy Marxist professors.

So all financial matters are only the problem of tax breaks? What about spending money to tear down a perfectly good bridge and build a new one because the commies consider the old bridge as racist? What about the 70 million the commies gave to their pals at the Kennedy Center not to mention the arts? What about all those electric charging stations across the country that most people won't use? What about the billions spent to pay people to stay home instead of work that led to the labor shortage and ultimately the supply chain shortage that led to the inflation we are experiencing? How about 40 billion to help a corrupt country fight a war they're likely going to lose anyway?

Hey, if you want to go item by item when it comes to wasteful spending I'll be glad to do it. Letting people keep more of the money THEY EARNED is not spending, it's taking less of their property.

Best damn economy I ever remember.

Yeah, the Internet Bubble was cool!

Basically just supercharged Obama's already great economy

Obama's 1.7% in 2016 was great? LOL!

by giving MORE tax breaks to the rich, biggest in history I hear,

I received a tax cut too. Didn't you?
Obama had 2.2% gdp his last year, Trump had 2.3% in 2019 after that huge tax break in 2018. Did you forget how pathetic Trump's economy was? His employment was only .001% better than Obama's too.

Certainly his improvements on Obama's economy weren't worth it.

So all financial matters are only the problem of tax breaks? What about spending money to tear down a perfectly good bridge and build a new one because the commies consider the old bridge as racist? What about the 70 million the commies gave to their pals at the Kennedy Center not to mention the arts? What about all those electric charging stations across the country that most people won't use? What about the billions spent to pay people to stay home instead of work that led to the labor shortage and ultimately the supply chain shortage that led to the inflation we are experiencing? How about 40 billion to help a corrupt country fight a war they're likely going to lose anyway?

Hey, if you want to go item by item when it comes to wasteful spending I'll be glad to do it. Letting people keep more of the money THEY EARNED is not spending, it's taking less of their property.
Yes ray all and only. Idiot!

Obama had 2.2% gdp his last year, Trump had 2.3% in 2019 after that huge tax break in 2018. Did you forget how pathetic Trump's economy was? His employment was only .001% better than Obama's too.

Certainly his improvements on Obama's economy weren't worth it.

Obama had 2.2% gdp his last year,

1.7%

Forum List

Back