$6 Billion in Student Loan Debt - Gone!

Turns out you are wrong. Look at what happened in Kansas yesterday. Told you so. Inflation my ass.

So the abortion issue won't help dems nationally. Good to know.
How many seats are the dems going to lose in the House?

Will a 3rd quarter of negative GDP be announced right before the midterms?

So the abortion issue won't help dems nationally. Good to know.
How many seats are the dems going to lose in the House?

Will a 3rd quarter of negative GDP be announced right before the midterms?
Turns out, not as many as we would have had you not pulled this YET. They should have waited till December 2022. Thank you for making this an election issue. It's certainly on the ballot. And you can't be confident after seeing what happened in a very red state called Kansas.

We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy. LOL. All the swing states you were going to pick up seats in, you're not now. Now we know who to energize. Women! Get out the vote!!!! Yippy!!!

Turns out, not as many as we would have had you not pulled this YET. They should have waited till December 2022. Thank you for making this an election issue. It's certainly on the ballot. And you can't be confident after seeing what happened in a very red state called Kansas.

We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy. LOL. All the swing states you were going to pick up seats in, you're not now. Now we know who to energize. Women! Get out the vote!!!! Yippy!!!

Turns out, not as many as we would have had you not pulled this YET

So how many? 40? 30? Take a stand.

All the swing states you were going to pick up seats in, you're not now.

Why not? You don't need dems in Congress to get your abortions, just state legislators.

Now we know who to energize. Women!

You mean the people seeing the skyrocketing grocery prices?

/----/ Then move to Kansas and kill your babies to your heart's content. Nobody is stopping you.
No. I will stay in Michigan and fight (vote) to keep it legal here too.

The females in your state will just come to our states to get abortions. I call that tourism $.

You've seen those commercials from other states trying to get you to vacation there? Well this year 800,000 women won't be coming to your state for vacation. They'll be coming to our states to get medical procedures. They still need to rent a room, buy gas at our gas stations, eat at our restaurants. If we are lucky a cop will pull them over and give them a ticket. Isn't that what cops in red states do? That's because we aren't vacationing there. We're just driving through. LOL

No. I will stay in Michigan and fight (vote) to keep it legal here too.

The females in your state will just come to our states to get abortions. I call that tourism $.

You've seen those commercials from other states trying to get you to vacation there? Well this year 800,000 women won't be coming to your state for vacation. They'll be coming to our states to get medical procedures. They still need to rent a room, buy gas at our gas stations, eat at our restaurants. If we are lucky a cop will pull them over and give them a ticket. Isn't that what cops in red states do? That's because we aren't vacationing there. We're just driving through. LOL
/-----/ "The females in your state will just come to our states to get abortions. I call that tourism $."
Only a black-hearted soulless liberal would call travel to kill a baby tourism $. But at least you admit abortion is all about convenience and money.

/-----/ "The females in your state will just come to our states to get abortions. I call that tourism $."
Only a black-hearted soulless liberal would call travel to kill a baby tourism $. But at least you admit abortion is all about convenience and money.
Stop trying to make this personal. Stop with attacking me. You aren't talking about me right now. You are talking about all those women in Kansas who showed up and voted fuck you cellblock2429. Shove your holier than thou shit up your pious ass.

Having a baby is a lot more than just an inconvenience. And yes, money is a HUGE reason women choose to have abortions. If they hit the lotto do you think they'd get an abortion? Fuck no. I'd have 20 kids.

1659620165724.png

Stop trying to make this personal. Stop with attacking me. You aren't talking about me right now. You are talking about all those women in Kansas who showed up and voted fuck you cellblock2429. Shove your holier than thou shit up your pious ass.
/---/ You attack me for quoting you? How very liberal of you.
And to my point once again. repealing RvW is working as designed. In each state, voters can now decide on abortions. It's called state rights.
Remember how Blue State governors screamed states' rights when President Trump tried to reopen the economy and stop the lockdown?

Even Kansas Conservatives say you're too extreme. Don't argue with me. Argue with them.

Forum List

Back