$6 Billion in Student Loan Debt - Gone!

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
This is great news, as there are so many high interest, predatory lenders who take advantage of teenagers.

Of course, this is not tax breaks for billionaires, so Trump supporters are likely triggered by this news.

Lovely. So all you have to do is say you were defrauded?

What if you already paid, can you get your money back?

Predatory lenders. Not sure of the exact criteria, but I am sure there are plenty of predatory lenders out there. The Federal Govt. should go after them, but in most states, they are not breaking the law.

This is great news, as there are so many high interest, predatory lenders who take advantage of teenagers.

Of course, this is not tax breaks for billionaires, so Trump supporters are likely triggered by this news.

Um....that's pennies....sorry but compared to the 9 figure debt load it's nothing at all.
Jo

Awesome job! Make the inflation just a little bit worse. 4 bucks for a bag of cheese isnt quite enough!
1656009899772.png

Save some money for at least a cup of coffee.

This also pisses us Democrats off who paid for our college degrees.

Yea, I/we don't like this at all. It's not right.

This is great news for all those people out there who had the benefit of receiving loans so they could receive a college education that they used to gain better work opportunities. All of the people who never had the chance to obtain a loan, and as a result never went to college, can suck it.

Awesome job! Make the inflation just a little bit worse. 4 bucks for a bag of cheese isnt quite enough!
200,000 borrowers who claimed

Claimed. Didn't prove it. Just claimed it.

I wonder if my neighbor is one of them. She took out a student loan to pay her mortage while she was in prison and said she wasn't going to pay it off. But since she's purchased a $6K quad and $2000 ebike.

God I hope she doesn't qualify for this.

This also pisses us Democrats off who paid for our college degrees.

Yea, I/we don't like this at all. It's not right.
These 200,000 were part of a class-action lawsuit where the true cost of these loans was never revealed to the borrowers, and there were deceptive practices by the lender, Freddie Mac I assume.

46 million Americans have student loan debt.

Lovely. So all you have to do is say you were defrauded?

What if you already paid, can you get your money back?
I knew a kid who was a total loser. He took out a loan to go to community college. He purchase a computer, but then he also purchased things that have nothing to do with college. I remember thinking, "this guy is never going to get hired even if he graduates" because he's a flake.

I remember he said, "it's the government's responsibility to find me a good job if they ever want to get this money back".

I don't mind giving ANYONE who wants it a student loan. BUT, you have to pay it back. That's the fucking rule.

It's even better than that! Now they can pass all their increased costs onto consumers to make up the shortfalls.

Good job, asshole.
Student debt cancellation has become a priority for many liberals and one that could shore up popularity with younger and more highly-educated voters, who lean Democratic, before November's midterm congressional elections.

If this is true, liberals are so fucking stupid. Unless the individual young person is getting their student loan cancelled, why would this make them happy?

Also, I know people who want student debt forgiveness but will still vote for Trump in 2024.

This, gun legislation and pro choice added up still won't make dumb young people show up to vote. Watch and see.

It's even better than that! Now they can pass all their increased costs onto consumers to make up the shortfalls.

Good job, asshole.
According to you guys, colleges raised their rates because everyone got student loans. You said that's why college prices doubled. Because if students now get $5000 a year, why not charge them $10k now?

So they have already artificially inflated the prices. Perhaps they need to be better regulated? At least public universities.

And maybe we shouldn't give student loans to people going to private universities. They don't like government help so why give it?

Student debt cancellation has become a priority for many liberals and one that could shore up popularity with younger and more highly-educated voters, who lean Democratic, before November's midterm congressional elections.

If this is true, liberals are so fucking stupid. Unless the individual young person is getting their student loan cancelled, why would this make them happy?

Also, I know people who want student debt forgiveness but will still vote for Trump in 2024.

This, gun legislation and pro choice added up still won't make dumb young people show up to vote. Watch and see.

This is your fault. You voted for this.

Forum List

Back