$6 Billion in Student Loan Debt - Gone!

Maybe... ask them?

And you can ask Biden.

People who believe other taxpayers should pay for THEIR bad choices are disgusting, or to use another word, 'Dimocrats'.

And by the way, I as a taxpayer, if I'm going to have to foot the bill, then I should get a say in what kind of classes these free loaders take.
So many of these people will spend thousands of dollars getting degrees that are worthless in the real world.

People who believe other taxpayers should pay for THEIR bad choices are disgusting, or to use another word, 'Dimocrats'.

And by the way, I as a taxpayer, if I'm going to have to foot the bill, then I should get a say in what kind of classes these free loaders take.
So many of these people will spend thousands of dollars getting degrees that are worthless in the real world.
And here is your orange lard and master doing it too:

You know, just being even the least bit informed before opening your mouth would save you so much embarrassment.

Hmm, sorry, not quite the same as party meetings directed to doing precisely that.

So, have you asked them? Or have you abandoned your idiot talking point, due to embarrasment?

Hmm, sorry, not quite the same as party meetings directed to doing precisely that.

I know, they aren't being hypocritical.

Yep, that's the Communist way, buy votes.

So now you the taxpayer is going to bail out people who may have become doctors or lawyers. Now when you need their services that you paid for, they're going to charge you a few hundred bucks an hour on top of that.

There is nothing wrong with our capitalism. Capitalism has ups and downs. The feds tweet interest to fix what’s wrong. I know what you mean though.

My brother made a good point. The people making money in this country worked for it. They saved. They went to college. They didn’t go into debt. We were born poor he is now a millionaire and one day I will be too.

Its up to each of us to find our way. I’m done complaining. Because I have nothing to complain about.

I do have some concerns with republicans

1. cut social security and Medicare?
2. bring back pre existing conditions?

Which Republicans never stood for.

Which Republicans never stood for.
Bullshit. I remember Republicans wanted to allow insurance companies to deny people coverage for their pre existing conditions. That could/would bankrupt most Americans.

You'll deny until they do. Remember Ray, Republicans have been telling us not to count on social security being there. Do you think they were bullshitting you Ray? Wake up! I could totally see them using the debt as an excuse to cut everyone's social security 20%. You know we'd all bend over and take it. They'd sell us on the idea. How? They're doing it TO SAVE the program. Same thing they said about Reagan when he raised retirement 2 years.

I remember Republicans wanted to allow insurance companies to deny people coverage for their pre existing conditions.

You mean, treat insurance like insurance?

They're doing it TO SAVE the program. Same thing they said about Reagan when he raised retirement 2 years.

Reagan and Greenspan shouldn't have done that? What should they have done?

And here is your orange lard and master doing it too:

You know, just being even the least bit informed before opening your mouth would save you so much embarrassment.

Dimocrat lawmakers are far and away the ones who want to screw the taxpayer.

1656341072695.png

Bullshit. I remember Republicans wanted to allow insurance companies to deny people coverage for their pre existing conditions. That could/would bankrupt most Americans.

You'll deny until they do. Remember Ray, Republicans have been telling us not to count on social security being there. Do you think they were bullshitting you Ray? Wake up! I could totally see them using the debt as an excuse to cut everyone's social security 20%. You know we'd all bend over and take it. They'd sell us on the idea. How? They're doing it TO SAVE the program. Same thing they said about Reagan when he raised retirement 2 years.

So how is that attacking SS or wanting to end it? Did it ever occur to you that these programs might not be here today if people didn't take action to try and save them? SS is still going broke, but it's just going to go broke at a later day. Various administrations outside of Reagan took measures to make it last this long. Later retirement dates, higher contributions....... it's changing with the times and still not enough.

If you make deposits to your savings account at a bank, and when you hit 10K, tell them you want to withdraw 11K, they won't give it to you because it's simply not there.

You are a victim of Communist strategy. The Democrats love for people to be more and more dependent on the federal government for power. At election time, they say "Republicans want to take this away from you, the Republicans want to take that away from you" and that way they can maintain control over your vote. Why do you think they talk about things like free childcare or free college, because they love you so much? No, it's just more things they can add to their "Republicans want to take away" list.

The a
You don't get to complain. You voted for this.
The alternative was the Trump/Putin ticket. This is America and I`m free to complain about political decisions made by any party. Most of the soybean farmers that trump screwed voted for him. They`re not allowed to complain either?

This is great news, as there are so many high interest, predatory lenders who take advantage of teenagers.

Of course, this is not tax breaks for billionaires, so Trump supporters are likely triggered by this news.

And who pays those who have lent the money? Are the loans really canceled?

Forum List

Back