$6 Billion in Student Loan Debt - Gone!

NOT IT'S NOT, mullet-brain---- just another attempt by the far left to illegally use taxpayer dollars to once again buy votes for THEMSELVES.

If Capt. Tatertot actually wanted to do something, he would go after the colleges whom allegedly defrauded these students and make THEM repay the student debt! Unfortunately thanks to that pustule of filth in the WH, we are now out another 6 billion we don't have to give away and the colleges get to KEEP their ill-gotten funds and do it again!
The colleges defrauded them? WTF are you babbling about Ivan? In this country, colleges don't cut checks to students. And you're not out anything, unless Putin decides you are no longer necessary.

The colleges defrauded them? WTF are you babbling about Ivan? In this country, colleges don't cut checks to students. And you're not out anything, unless Putin decides you are no longer necessary.
Indeed the colleges defrauded them. They made promises like transferable credits, and for degrees for programs that lost accreditation and disappeared entirely, when the schools suddenly closed.

Tuition has been paid for ages. The suspension of reality and No Responsibility Zones have created another emotional hoax of”fairness”
The idea that schools have suddenly greatly increased their rates wholly disproportional to income advances is absurd.
Yes my annual tuition was $2,500 in 1975 but I was making $2.85ph and my dad $16, 500 annually . Just a bunch of lazy chumps nowdays with Biden gathering all the deadbeats and illegals he can for votes.
Just remember as life got more expensive for us things got better for people with money. Baby boomers had it good. And they run things now. Now they say they can’t afford for us to have it so good.

So it’s a every man for himself country. Cuts to medicare and social security, 50% don’t have employer provided healthcare and that number is growing. None of you are saving enough to retire. Boomers really screwed ius.

So how you doing financially? Me great. I hope a healthcare problem doesn’t ruin me. Most Americans with healthcare debt had insurance. It’s crazy. I guarantee mos middle class people will never retire. Sad

This is great news, as there are so many high interest, predatory lenders who take advantage of teenagers.

Of course, this is not tax breaks for billionaires, so Trump supporters are likely triggered by this news.

What about refunding the student loans I already paid off?

How is this shit fair?

Somebody needs to die for this shit!

So it’s a every man for himself country. Cuts to medicare and social security, 50% don’t have employer provided healthcare and that number is growing. None of you are saving enough to retire. Boomers really screwed ius.

WTF did boomers have to do with that?

Well if it's just throwing the money on the debt, who's going to have to pay that off? Debt doesn't matter.

And how does giving rich people huge tax breaks help little people? Doesn't it add to the debt, shift the tax burden onto them and cause inflation too?

You don't acquire debt by taking less money people have earned. You go into debt by giving people money that haven't earned it.

You know what I love? You Republicans have to endure us for another 2.5 years. FOREVER! LOL

I don't believe that doubling our gas prices are hurting Republicans more than Democrats, nor the grocery store prices, the inflation, the inability to buy products. If anything, it's hurting the low income Democrats the worst, and that's the only good thing about it.

You don't acquire debt by taking less money people have earned. You go into debt by giving people money that haven't earned it.
The government is spending at unprecedented levels. $32 trillion in debt and billions wasted on a corrupt country in Europe to foment more war. But some Americans complain about this? WTF? This is peanuts.

The government is spending at unprecedented levels. $32 trillion in debt and billions wasted on a corrupt country in Europe to foment more war. But some Americans complain about this? WTF? This is peanuts.

As time moves on in this country we are creating more and more irresponsible people. Paying off loans that should be paid back by those who took them is only adding gasoline to the fire. It doesn't matter if it's 500 million dollars or 500 billion.

Forum List

Back