$6 Billion in Student Loan Debt - Gone!

This is great news, as there are so many high interest, predatory lenders who take advantage of teenagers.

Of course, this is not tax breaks for billionaires, so Trump supporters are likely triggered by this news.

High interest? That's the borrowers fault then for agreeing to the contract.

You can't be tricked into student loan debt, you have to agree to it and if you agree to debt without knowing the details that's your fault.

And what does trump have to do with this?

Bullshit. Student loan cancellation was one of Biden's biggest campaign talking points.
I'm not defending his decisions anymore. I see now that the rich and corporations are in charge. I used to complain about tax breaks to the rich and trickle down but that's the only right way to do it. It doesn't cause inflation.

I see what Biden is trying to do. Give the little people tax breaks. Give them free healthcare. Student loan forgiveness. He's trying to fix the widening gap between rich and poor.

Because over the last 40 years all the Republican policies have widened that gap between rich and poor.

But fuck the poor. And fuck the middle class who voted for Republicans every other election. They deserve what they get.

I'll be fine. I make a lot, save a lot and have no bills. My brother makes A LOT. My dad is set. He's actually not tapping into his savings. Between interest and social security, he still makes more than he spends. You know what his hobby is? He goes to Metro Parks at night knowing a bunch of poor and middle class broke Americans have been partying all day and will leave all their bottles. He comes home with $25, $10, $5 every time he goes out. It's amazing how little $ so many Americans have and how they act like they have money and won't waste their time returning bottles.

I give up. You guys win.

To borrowers who were defrauded by the schools. Hardly a giant victory for marxists who want debt forgiveness to have no conditions beyond not being wealthy.
This makes me so mad!!! I say if you borrowed $20,000, you owe $20,000. If you want to make it zero interest I'm fine with that but they have to pay the money back!!!

The question is, who are these 200,000 people and how is it decided were attacked by predatory lenders? And, who were those who made the loans? Weren't they controlled by the very Government who is now calling them predatory people? How about you Democrats owning up to the fact you created woke nonsense degrees in areas that would never create jobs for the graduates? And, the fact that the more government helps out with tuition, the higher the colleges increase wages for professors and the tuition skyrockets.
I'm not going to agree that we created woke nonsense degrees. I have a Major in Communications and I make $100K. I would NOT be making what I make now if I didn't get my degree. It opened doors.

If you can't find a decent job with a college degree, you suck.

Everyone pissing and moaning makes me wish I hadn't started the thread? Did you skip the part about people like you being triggered because this was not tax breaks for billionaires?

This is a HUGE gift to the billionaire banks and their corporate CEOs who now don't need to try to collect on these loans. The government will pay the banks (using our money), and the banks will pass the costs on to their customers in the form of higher interest rates and fees.

This is great news

NOT IT'S NOT, mullet-brain---- just another attempt by the far left to illegally use taxpayer dollars to once again buy votes for THEMSELVES.

If Capt. Tatertot actually wanted to do something, he would go after the colleges whom allegedly defrauded these students and make THEM repay the student debt! Unfortunately thanks to that pustule of filth in the WH, we are now out another 6 billion we don't have to give away and the colleges get to KEEP their ill-gotten funds and do it again!

Why did you vote for Joe Biden when he said during the campaign he would cancel student debt?

This is your fault.
At the time I thought his agenda was going to FOR ONCE help the little people not the rich

$15 min wage. Caused inflation
Stimulus checks to people like me and my dad who didn't need them. I was working and my dad gets social security.
Giving extra unemployment. Hell, giving unemployment to whoever asked for it

The federal government has issued $872 billion in pandemic unemployment benefits as of Sept. 30. At least 10% was likely paid improperly, largely due to fraud, according to a U.S. Department of Labor report released Monday.

I'm not going to agree that we created woke nonsense degrees. I have a Major in Communications and I make $100K. I would NOT be making what I make now if I didn't get my degree. It opened doors.

If you can't find a decent job with a college degree, you suck.
or you majored in Gender studies.

At the time I thought his agenda was going to FOR ONCE help the little people not the rich

How does making working people, especially blue collar folks who didn't go to college, pay for the educations of strangers, help the little people?

Did you think the billionaire banks were just going to take a loss and call it good?

NOT IT'S NOT, mullet-brain---- just another attempt by the far left to illegally use taxpayer dollars to once again buy votes for THEMSELVES.

If Capt. Tatertot actually wanted to do something, he would go after the colleges whom allegedly defrauded these students and make THEM repay the student debt! Unfortunately thanks to that pustule of filth in the WH, we are now out another 6 billion we don't have to give away and the colleges get to KEEP their ill-gotten funds and do it again!
And it's not even going to help them/us. Do you think these 200,000 people are going to change the election?

Do you think everyone who got extra unemployment and stimulus checks are going to vote for Biden because of the money he sent them?

Do you think people who make $15 hr now will vote show up and vote for Biden?

The Democrats are screwed. They'll just have to wait for Republicans to fuck things up again which should happen in 5-8 years.

You know what I love? You Republicans have to endure us for another 2.5 years. FOREVER! LOL

Tuition has been paid for ages. The suspension of reality and No Responsibility Zones have created another emotional hoax of”fairness”
The idea that schools have suddenly greatly increased their rates wholly disproportional to income advances is absurd.
Yes my annual tuition was $2,500 in 1975 but I was making $2.85ph and my dad $16, 500 annually . Just a bunch of lazy chumps nowdays with Biden gathering all the deadbeats and illegals he can for votes.

How does making working people, especially blue collar folks who didn't go to college, pay for the educations of strangers, help the little people?

Did you think the billionaire banks were just going to take a loss and call it good?
Well if it's just throwing the money on the debt, who's going to have to pay that off? Debt doesn't matter.

And how does giving rich people huge tax breaks help little people? Doesn't it add to the debt, shift the tax burden onto them and cause inflation too?

Tuition has been paid for ages. The suspension of reality and No Responsibility Zones have created another emotional hoax of”fairness”
The idea that schools have suddenly greatly increased their rates wholly disproportional to income advances is absurd.
Yes my annual tuition was $2,500 in 1975 but I was making $2.85ph and my dad $16, 500 annually . Just a bunch of lazy chumps nowdays with Biden gathering all the deadbeats and illegals he can for votes.
Really? I graduated in the mid 90's and college was about $5000 a year. My first job out of college I was making $85K a year. And many others at my company were making a lot more than me. Thanks Bill Clinton.

Well if it's just throwing the money on the debt, who's going to have to pay that off? Debt doesn't matter.

And how does giving rich people huge tax breaks help little people? Doesn't it add to the debt, shift the tax burden onto them and cause inflation too?

Wow, are you finally figuring out that Joe Biden and his cronies hate America?

Forum List

Back