54% Disapproval Rating holding strong 06/25/2014

He's sported a disapproval rating as high as 59%.. I'm willing to bet we see if eclipse even that ..

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports?

54% Disapproval -- WOW

And here's Gallup

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Barack Obama | Gallup Historical Data & Trends

The average for all Presidents approval rating = 56%

Odumbos? 41%

Regardless of your politics that's pathetic and a Universal embarrassment!

And yet as bad as Obama has been, he is still more popular than the Tea Party. Every poll confirms that.
Politics

The name of your polling data comes from a site called, "Politics?" ROFLMAO

I don't really care anyhow.. The Tea Party doesn't sit in the people's House and destroy the very fabric of freedom this Thug pledged to uphold. Your clusterfuck President does.

day to day polling results brought to you by Idiot Inc. trying to make a difference and can't.

I shouldn't wonder his disapproval rating would be high.

He's allowed a bunch of illegal alien kids into the US who we the taxpayer will be paying the freight for.

He's sent three hundred Special Forces troops back into Iraq. The same Iraq that he couldn't wait to pull our troops out of so he could put Iraq behind him. They are advisors just l ike the advisors we had in Nam.

His ACA is another expensive proposition unlesss your being subsidized by we the taxpayer.

His green bullshit has done nothing but cost the taxpayers up the ass.

No one but a brain dead Obamabot would still think this guys gives shit one about them or the USA. Hell he's the only POTUS I've ever seen who refuses to salute the flag and turns his back on same.

Yeah. He's a winner all right and I can only hope whoever the next POTUS is he can undo some of the bullshit this idiot has done.

Oh and I doubt he gives shit one how about how popular or unpopular he is. He ain't running for POTUS again, Thank fucking God, so he could care.

Last edited:
It's just further evidence that the majority of America knows the truth. This board hosts the left of left KOOK posters who flock here like flies to shit in order to run their propaganda campaign..Some of them are paid to do this on different forums throughout each and every day.

He's allowed a bunch of illegal alien kids into the US who we the taxpayer will be paying the freight for.

He's sent three hundred Special Forces troops back into Iraq. The same Iraq that he couldn't wait to pull our troops out of so he could put Iraq behind him. They are advisors just l ike the advisors we had in Nam.

His ACA is another expensive proposition unlesss your being subsidized by we the taxpayer.

No one but a brain dead Obamabot would still think this guys gives shit one about them or the USA. Hell he's the only POTUS I've ever seen who refuses to salute the flag and turns his back on same.

Yeah. He's a winner all right and I can only hope whoever the next POTUS is he can undo some of the bullshit this idiot has done.

Oh and I doubt he gives shit one how about how popular or unpopular he is. He ain't running for POTUS again, Thank fucking God, so he could care.

Thank fucking God,

seriously?

Wow.

Thank fucking God,

seriously?

Wow.

Yup. Thank fucking God is right.

Forum List

Back