Biden Voters Now Experiencing 'Voter Remorse' as Approval Rating Plummets, Poll Shows

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Biden Voters Now Experiencing 'Voter Remorse' as Approval Rating Plummets, Poll Shows
Rasmussen survey reveals disapproval of far-left policies under Biden administration
Biden Voters Now Experiencing 'Voter Remorse' as Approval Rating Plummets, Poll Shows | Neon Nettle
24 Mar 2021 ~~ By Jay Greenberg

Supporters of Democrat Joe Biden have begun expressing “voter remorse” as his administration continues to push deeply unpopular far-left policies.
Over last weekend alone, Biden’s job approval rating plummeted by three points.
Biden's popularity has continued to sink as House Democrats advance their far-left agenda, including the radical Equality Act, H.R. 1, and mass amnesty for illegal immigrants.
Monday’s Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll showed Biden gathering a 49 percent approval rating and 49 percent disapproval rating.
"The latest figures include 32% who Strongly Approve of the job Biden is doing and 42% who Strongly Disapprove,” the survey states. "This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -10."
~Snip~
Biden's actions have left many of the former vice president's supporters now questioning their decision.
After being sworn into office on January 20, Democrat Biden has signed a stack of executive orders to reverse many of President Donald Trump's policies.
Among those orders were the termination of the Keystone XL Pipeline and the end of President Donald Trump’s border wall construction.
The anti-Trump moves have killed off tens of thousands of American jobs at a time they're needed more than ever.

Comment:
Hmm...., Were there really any Biden voters to begin with?
Indeed, Nothing like having a dummy puppet in the White House to give Americans confidence in the future.
Just wait until they realize the plan all along was to get Kamaltoe Harris in via a 'Bait and Switch' and they have been conned. Harris is not likable, even by many Democrats. The primaries showed that clearly.
I’m sure the same thing happened after the Russian people discovered what Josef Stalin really was . . . so he had to kill millions in order to get the polls back in his favor.

Rasmussen survey reveals disapproval of far-left policies under Biden administration
Biden Voters Now Experiencing 'Voter Remorse' as Approval Rating Plummets, Poll Shows | Neon Nettle

Supporters of Democrat Joe Biden have begun expressing “voter remorse” as his administration continues to push deeply unpopular far-left policies.
Biden's popularity has continued to sink as House Democrats advance their far-left agenda, including the radical Equality Act, H.R. 1, and mass amnesty for illegal immigrants.
Monday’s Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll showed Biden gathering a 49 percent approval rating and 49 percent disapproval rating.
"The latest figures include 32% who Strongly Approve of the job Biden is doing and 42% who Strongly Disapprove,” the survey states. "This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -10."
~Snip~
Biden's actions have left many of the former vice president's supporters now questioning their decision.
After being sworn into office on January 20, Democrat Biden has signed a stack of executive orders to reverse many of President Donald Trump's policies.
Among those orders were the termination of the Keystone XL Pipeline and the end of President Donald Trump’s border wall construction.
The anti-Trump moves have killed off tens of thousands of American jobs at a time they're needed more than ever.

Comment:
Indeed, Nothing like having a dummy puppet in the White House to give Americans confidence in the future.
Just wait until they realize the plan all along was to get Kamaltoe Harris in via a 'Bait and Switch' and they have been conned. Harris is not likable, even by many Democrats. The primaries showed that clearly.
I’m sure the same thing happened after the Russian people discovered what Josef Stalin really was . . . so he had to kill millions in order to get the polls back in his favor.

AS they should. I'd bet those that voted for him are deeply regretting that vote now. What with the mess on the border and his 1.9 trillion dollar pork bill.

Just wait till his EO's and green shit kick in, not to mention higher gas prices.

He's his own worst enemy and I couldn't be happier.

~Snip~

Comment:

I don't believe in polls. I think they are manipulated by those who conduct the poll. I have one online poll that says most of the voters that found out about Hunter said they never would have voted for him. Again, not being a believer in polls, if true, it only goes to show that our problem is politically ignorant people. Yes, I know the MSM kept Hunter out of the picture for the most part, but people always had the option to turn on the number one news channel on cable and watch the real truth.

AS they should. I'd bet those that voted for him are deeply regretting that vote now. What with the mess on the border and his 1.9 trillion dollar pork bill.

Just wait till his EO's and green shit kick in, not to mention higher gas prices.

Look at it this way: In his first month, he's managed to piss everybody off on the southern borders, pissed off our friends in Canada, pissed off the people of New Mexico, pissed off an American Indian tribe, pissed off the people in our military for now having to accommodate weirdos in dresses, pissed off all the people in our border patrol, pissed off ICE, pissed off parents who have daughters in school athletics, pissed off the workers that had jobs building the wall and Keystone pipeline.

That's why I don't believe in polls. You can't piss off tens of thousands of people and end up with a 49% approval rate. It's impossible.

~Snip~

Comment:

I don't believe in polls. I think they are manipulated by those who conduct the poll. I have one online poll that says most of the voters that found out about Hunter said they never would have voted for him. Again, not being a believer in polls, if true, it only goes to show that our problem is politically ignorant people. Yes, I know the MSM kept Hunter out of the picture for the most part, but people always had the option to turn on the number one news channel on cable and watch the real truth.

Yup. I'm not a big believe in polls either. To many variables. I tend to believe this one cause Biden has done nothing but make a big mess.

Look at it this way: In his first month, he's managed to piss everybody off on the southern borders, pissed off our friends in Canada, pissed off the people of New Mexico, pissed off an American Indian tribe, pissed off the people in our military for now having to accommodate weirdos in dresses, pissed off all the people in our border patrol, pissed off ICE, pissed off parents who have daughters in school athletics, pissed off the workers that had jobs building the wall and Keystone pipeline.

That's why I don't believe in polls. You can't piss off tens of thousands of people and end up with a 49% approval rate. It's impossible.

LOL You're right. Its probably close to 30% if he's lucky.

LOL You're right. Its probably close to 30% if he's lucky.
Todays is 48% approve, 50% disapprove and 42% strongly disapprove.

~Snip~

Comment:
Nope. Nice try.

This thread is misinformation based on lies. There is no evidence of polls "plummeting", only one notorious outlier poll favoring partisan misinformation instead of accuracy or integrity.

~Snip~

Comment:
Nope. Nice try.
Link?

Yup. I'm not a big believe in polls either. To many variables. I tend to believe this one cause Biden has done nothing but make a big mess.

He's done nothing positive since taking office. I think 49% is way too high, especially if you're one of those people who travels 60 miles to and from work everyday. It doesn't bother me too much because I'm retired and fill up about once every two months since I don't go anywhere with this Covid thing. The only joy I get is thinking about somebody filling in the oval next to Biden's name and hoping it's one of those 60 mile per day people. If that's anybody on USMB, good for you, you deserve it.

This thread is misinformation based on lies. There is no evidence of polls "plummeting", only one notorious outlier poll favoring partisan misinformation instead of accuracy or integrity.
You mean the poll that actually interviews non Dims along with you goofballs?

~Snip~

Comment:
Biden.PNG

Yeah, is dropping up.....horrible....

I look at gop voters and democrats as sheep. Both parties are mostly people that I would not help if their lives depended on it. In a pinch I would hope they would struggle.

I look at gop voters and democrats as sheep. Both parties are mostly people that I would not help if their lives depended on it. In a pinch I would hope they would struggle.
I'm sure you think that vote for Ron Paul was worth something....not.

~Snip~

Comment:
Voters remorse?! They should be swallowing gun barrels to keep the rest of us from killing them.

I don't want to hear any of these stupid Moon Bats say they are sorry for fucking up this country by voting for Potatohead and then ignoring the fact he stole the elections.

We Americans warned the little shits that Potatohead was going to be a disaster but the morons didn't listen.

They are going to have to live with their stupidity. No forgiveness.

Forum List

Back