Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Obama's

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Why are so many vets unemployed? Republicans like to say anyone who doesn't have a job is a slacker. Do they say that about the half million vets who can't find a job?

Why aren't corporations hiring these people?

Maybe it's not as easy as Republicans suggest. Do they tell the vets they're just being whiners? Do Republicans tell the vets to go back to school or just start their own business?

I want to hear Republicans give these vets the same advice you give Democrats who say they can't find a good job or any job at all.

Let's see if Republicans can keep from disrespecting the 500,000 vets who can't find a job.

And corporations need to hire vets first. That should be a policy.

I had no problem getting a job after getting out of der Army....And that was 1986, when GI's were still scum...

When was the last time anyone has ever seen a homeless illegal Mexican?

I am reminded constantly that this is Obama economy. Ask him why veterans don't have jobs.
If you won't give him credit for the good why do you blame him for the bad?

Do you want the government to regulate that companies hire vets or are you a libertarian who says let the free market decide?

And I asked you. You don't have any real answers? Go back to sports.

Republicans like to say anyone who doesn't have a job is a slacker.

link?

Do they say that about the half million vets who can't find a job?

no

And corporations need to hire vets first. That should be a policy.

what policy?

the government to regulate that companies hire vets

that's not how vet support works.. derrrp

there's encouraging employers to support veterans and then there's forcing corporations to hire veterans first...

how about our government should provide veterans with paid private blue cross blue shield premiums and let veterans out of the crappy tri care health network they are trapped into?

I am reminded constantly that this is Obama economy. Ask him why veterans don't have jobs.
One of them I know of sells weed, is that good enough?

Ask Obama, it's his economy. So if veterans don't have jobs, ask Obama. Our company will hire veterans and prefer to hire veterans.
Ask the veteran first...The president is the last person to identify why someone is not working....I never needed any president to get me a job......Never in 43 years...

there's encouraging employers to support veterans and then there's forcing corporations to hire veterans first...

how about our government should provide veterans with paid private blue cross blue shield premiums and let veterans out of the crappy tri care health network they are trapped into?
Wouldn't you have to pay for that?

Why aren't companies hiring vets?

If you won't give him credit for the good why do you blame him for the bad?

Do you want the government to regulate that companies hire vets or are you a libertarian who says let the free market decide?

And I asked you. You don't have any real answers? Go back to sports.

I don't want government to dictate who anyone hires or fires. I hear from you liberals that this is Obama's recovery and then you blame republicans. Pretty low from a drug dealer, who works under the table and doesn't pay taxes on the earnings. Maybe you could donate to veterans instead of blaming others.

One of them I know of sells weed, is that good enough?

Ask Obama, it's his economy. So if veterans don't have jobs, ask Obama. Our company will hire veterans and prefer to hire veterans.
Ask the veteran first...The president is the last person to identify why someone is not working....I never needed any president to get me a job......Never in 43 years...

Every month we hear how Obama is creating jobs. Why can't he create jobs for veterans, since he can create jobs out of thin air. What a great guy.

You Republicans love to talk about the real unemployment number because people have given up. Many of these long term unemployed are vets.

And companies aren't hiring the long term unemployed.

So what advice would you give the vets?

And what would rubio or Christie do?

We know Rand Paul would do nothing. He'd just let the free market decide.

Forum List

Back