5 Teens Killed by Psychotic Man Who Ran Out of Self-Medicating and Calming Marijuana Stash

Five dead teens, a stolen cop car and the ‘most horrific’ crash in decades

Suspected Wrong-Way Driver in Crash That Killed Five Teens Faces Charges

He threatened to drive into a pond, she said. She also told police: “When he gets in his moods, he does not think clearly, and has no regard for those around him, even loved ones. When Steven is in these moods, it is usually because he ran out of marijuana which he used to stabilize his mood swings.”

As I have said before, marijuana makes some people mentally ill and eventually psychotic, if they continue to smoke and do not realize pot is the cause.

In the face of this horrific tragedy, the link is far too obvious, and there needs to be answers quick, before more of these tragedies occur. With marijuana use greatly increasing due to legalization in some states, it is a crying shame common sense and thorough research cannot prevail.

There are many new smokers of pot who are oblivious to the risk, and it is only a matter of time before a small percentage of them become just as psychotic as this man who caused teens to burn to death in their car.

The MSM is not sounding the alarm, therefore new smokers will continue to be unaware that marijuana can be a ticking time bomb.

Learn About Marijuana: Factsheets: Mental Health and Marijuana
The link between the use of marijuana and mental health problems is an issue that receives a great deal of attention in the research and general media. Although severe illnesses such as schizophrenia have received a large portion of this attention, there is also debate about whether the use of marijuana can lead to more common psychiatric disorders such as depression and anxiety. ...

Psychosis refers to a number of mental illnesses where people experience difficulty in telling what is real and what is not. Someone suffering from a psychosis might hear voices that are not really there (hallucinations), or believe things that are not true (delusions). Schizophrenia is a form of psychosis.

There have been reports of people experiencing these psychotic symptoms after smoking a lot of marijuana or more marijuana than they are used to. This is rare and the symptoms, although frightening at the time, usually go away if use of marijuana is stopped. Marijuana has been shown to make psychotic symptoms worse in those who already have a psychotic disorder such as schizophrenia.
The Terrible Truth About Cannabis:...20-year Study...demolishes Claims That Smoking Pot Is Harmless

marijuana did not make the loon do what he did.

he did what he did because he's a loon.

perhaps you should stop watching reefer madness over and over.

You obviously are short a few stacks. Cause and effect always is correct.

poor dear.... but then again, you're one of the loons. so we can't expect better.

feel free to try again... next time in actual sentences

He threatened to drive into a pond, she said. She also told police: “When he gets in his moods, he does not think clearly, and has no regard for those around him, even loved ones. When Steven is in these moods, it is usually because he ran out of marijuana which he used to stabilize his mood swings.”

As I have said before, marijuana makes some people mentally ill and eventually psychotic, if they continue to smoke and do not realize pot is the cause.

In the face of this horrific tragedy, the link is far too obvious, and there needs to be answers quick, before more of these tragedies occur. With marijuana use greatly increasing due to legalization in some states, it is a crying shame common sense and thorough research cannot prevail.

There are many new smokers of pot who are oblivious to the risk, and it is only a matter of time before a small percentage of them become just as psychotic as this man who caused teens to burn to death in their car.

The MSM is not sounding the alarm, therefore new smokers will continue to be unaware that marijuana can be a ticking time bomb.

The link between the use of marijuana and mental health problems is an issue that receives a great deal of attention in the research and general media. Although severe illnesses such as schizophrenia have received a large portion of this attention, there is also debate about whether the use of marijuana can lead to more common psychiatric disorders such as depression and anxiety. ...

Psychosis refers to a number of mental illnesses where people experience difficulty in telling what is real and what is not. Someone suffering from a psychosis might hear voices that are not really there (hallucinations), or believe things that are not true (delusions). Schizophrenia is a form of psychosis.

There have been reports of people experiencing these psychotic symptoms after smoking a lot of marijuana or more marijuana than they are used to. This is rare and the symptoms, although frightening at the time, usually go away if use of marijuana is stopped. Marijuana has been shown to make psychotic symptoms worse in those who already have a psychotic disorder such as schizophrenia.
The Terrible Truth About Cannabis:...20-year Study...demolishes Claims That Smoking Pot Is Harmless

Really, the thing missing from the article is the man's past emotional problems. I personally have never seen any traits of psychosis in any smokers of weed, that was not there before they started smoking weed...Large amounts, how about an ounce in a day? Yet nothing happened, except for the destruction of a box of cereal..

poor dear.... but then again, you're one of the loons. so we can't expect better.

feel free to try again... next time in actual sentences

Blinky Bill was the real loon. But feel free to apathetically blame it on everybody else.

Was Moses schizophrenic when he saw a bush that burned and was not consumed, and then a voice came from said bush??

Marijuana is a ticking time bomb,hmmmmm or is it that some humans are a ticking time bomb?

Cocaine is the real time bomb. :rolleyes:

Since it is a highly concentrated version, yes, if over used it is..

Some people cannot get enough up their nose.

Sure, like any addiction, you want more..I am addicted to money, I can never get enough...

If you had enough money to burn, you would. And would inhale the smoke. amirite?

Marijuana is a ticking time bomb,hmmmmm or is it that some humans are a ticking time bomb?

Sure, like any addiction, you want more..I am addicted to money, I can never get enough...

If you had enough money to burn, you would. And would inhale the smoke. amirite?

Oh hell no, buy weed with money and burn it..

Oh hell no, buy weed with money and burn it..

People without... And starving to death eat straw. When you are empty, what else can you do?

PTSD, seizures, symptoms of Parkinson, aggression of Alzheimer, bi-polar, etc. is helped by cannabis

like anything, you need to learn to take the right type and take it the right way when treating an illness/disorder. Some strains have been artificially altered with excessive amounts of one cannabinoid over another.

Too much sugar, too much caffeine, tobacco, alcohol, food allergies can all make people aggressive.

Those who take Rx for mental disorders, when they are removed or their dose is reduced or when their meds are changed can become aggressive.

like anything, you need to learn to take the right type and take it the right way when treating an illness/disorder. Some strains have been artificially altered with excessive amounts of one cannabinoid over another.

In my time, Puna Gold was champion. What is your choice?

This guy had mental problems, that is what happened to him. Whether he was using a prescription to keep him sane or mj is irrelevant. People that miss their prescription dose do this type of thing as well.

The article said he tried to get help at a hospital but they didn't admit him, also something we here more often than not as well.

In my time, Puna Gold was champion. What is your choice?

Kona Gold or Puna Budder?

AC/DC, Harlequin, Sour Tsunami, Cannatonic is most used in medicine, extract, creams and foods for those who ask me to make. More interested in the leaves anyway, not the flower.

Few times I ever smoked was when I didn't want to take meds that make me foggy because I needed to be alert the next day while carrying for someone or had a long day of errands and driving. Then only two or three hits.

Not sure what strain, probably blond or blue, but I loved the smell of sheet that were hanging to dry when weeds from around the orchards were pulled and burned, when I was growing up. Oh, the sweet dreams and great sleep. It was weeds favored by goats, and some locals for medicine.

Forum List

Back