The Terrible Truth About Cannabis:...20-year Study...demolishes Claims That Smoking Pot Is Harmless

As a conservative I hate the republican stance on weed.

Let the Government stay out of my life, I don't need them to tell me what i can and cannot put into my body, talk about big brother at its most basic level.

The only thing this war on drugs leads to is higher prison rates and wasted money.

Let america smoke it up. anyone who wants to smoke, already does. It's not like legalizing it going to cause a dramatic increase in cannabis consumption. All it will do is hurt the black market, lower prison populations, and create additional tax revenue.

Let the Government stay out of my life, I don't need them to tell me what i can and cannot put into my body, talk about big brother at its most basic level.

The only thing this war on drugs leads to is higher prison rates and wasted money.

Let america smoke it up. anyone who wants to smoke, already does. It's not like legalizing it going to cause a dramatic increase in cannabis consumption. All it will do is hurt the black market, lower prison populations, and create additional tax revenue.

And turn us into FRANCE. Nobody needs another excuse not to get off their ass and do something. This nation was built on brains and endurance. Reefer destroys both.....the only drug worth anything is caffeine. :coffee:

I could care less if pot is legal. First person to get in a car wreck stoned needs made an example of. Same for alcohol btw.

Also, go smoke pot away from me or let me chrome plate things in your living room. Equal rights all the way around.

Not just for hippies.

But yeah, legalized pot does not bother me. Lowers the competition level in the job market.

And turn us into FRANCE. Nobody needs another excuse not to get off their ass and do something. This nation was built on brains and endurance. Reefer destroys both.....the only drug worth anything is caffeine. :coffee:

Whatever man, I smoked everyday in college. That didn't stop me from getting my masters, working throughout 6 years of college and playing division 1 rugby.

If someone wants to sit on the couch all day, smoking pot might make that more enjoyable, but they would do it anyways. Pot also makes going on long runs more fun, it makes hiking even more breath taking, It helps relax me after a long day of work. It makes lifting weights more euphoric. Laziness isn't a product of pot, and not all potheads are couch potatoes. Thats just a lazy stereotype.

Whatever man, I smoked everyday in college. That didn't stop me from getting my masters, working throughout 6 years of college and playing division 1 rugby.

If someone wants to sit on the couch all day, smoking pot might make that more enjoyable, but they would do it anyways. Pot also makes going on long runs more fun, it makes hiking even more breath taking, It helps relax me after a long day of work. It makes lifting weights more euphoric. Laziness isn't a product of pot, and not all potheads are couch potatoes. Thats just a lazy stereotype.

Bullshit...you may think you're successful but the fact is you're operating at 70% of your potential. And if that doesn't bother you, the smoke has already messed up your ambition. Nobody is saying it works the same on everybody....what we're saying is you use a little piece of your mind to alter your perceptions....you only got so many little pieces. Maybe legalization is the way....take away the "outlaw" aspect and maybe kids will see it as boring after awhile. I'm no preacher....do what you will with your life.

Ha 70% of my potential? Thanks for pulling that number out your ass.

And messed up my ambition? Thats laughable, who the hell are you tell me when I can or can't be happy with my life. I worked my ass off and now I have a career that I love and a wife that I love. What the hell else do I need?

You must be one of the people who think that everyone who smokes is constantly high. Like we wake up, take a GB then eat pancakes and watch cartoons while taking bong rips and eating munchies all day. Thats not the real world! Most people treat there smoking like drinking. Every day after work I get home, I crack open a beer and roll up a joint while I cook dinner. On weekends ill smoke before I run and lift, and during redskins games. Every day I do something that would get me thrown in jail. Thats ridiculous.

Ha 70% of my potential? Thanks for pulling that number out your ass.

And messed up my ambition? Thats laughable, who the hell are you tell me when I can or can't be happy with my life. I worked my ass off and now I have a career that I love and a wife that I love. What the hell else do I need?

You must be one of the people who think that everyone who smokes is constantly high. Like we wake up, take a GB then eat pancakes and watch cartoons while taking bong rips and eating munchies all day. Thats not the real world! Most people treat there smoking like drinking. Every day after work I get home, I crack open a beer and roll up a joint while I cook dinner. On weekends ill smoke before I run and lift, and during redskins games. Every day I do something that would get me thrown in jail. Thats ridiculous.

Must have struck a nerve! :laugh: You obviously need to smoke a joint every night to cope with your wonderful life....why? Afraid you'll be a surly asshole otherwise? If that's the case you're using THC as an escape mechanism....what are you trying to hide or running from?
unsure.gif

It would be if up to me, but since this sick fuck of a society we now live in, it's going to eventually be legal everywhere. Once it is, you're going to smelling the stink everywhere, and you're going to be dealing with smoke.

Hopefully people will vaporize it instead of smoking it. That way it's almost completely safe and won't smell much.

I'll go for the edibles. Zero health risks.
Vaporizing is the way to go. Have been doing it a while now. It is a different high too, euphoric as opposed to knock me down stupid. You do a lot of work on it too. If I have to cut the lawn I will vaporize. The next thing i know I am trimming trees and bushes and getting all kinds of work done. It is the exact opposite of smoking and wanting to take it easy to enjoy the high.

hmm my older brother got hooked on weed when he ws about 14 and was never the same again. caused him to be extremely paranoid especialy later in life. constantly accused people of saying things they didnt, thought people were plotting against him, thought there were bugs in the walls, we ended up fighting battles over nothing. It was definatley the marijuana in his case. It was like night and day once he started smoking it, but at the time I didnt realize what it was. I basicaly lost my brother over that shit. I know other people who smoke it and have no problems, but the potential is there for a chemical imbalance

I also lost a brother to reefer.....turned him into a lazy bum without ethics....living off anybody who'd keep a roof over his head....when confronted he'd give you the silent treatment for months on end. Lost another brother to the bottle but at least he supported himself. I've tried both, neither did me any good. Now clean and sober for several years, I need ginkgo biloba to keep my memory functioning.
blush_zpseea8b0c2.png
Does ginko biloba give you very vivid dreams? It did to my wife and I. Sometimes woke up almost exhausted.

Yes typically I am in asshole, anyone who knows me will tell you that.

But no I don't smoke for escapism, If I feel like shit or had real bad day at work ill go to the liquor cabinet.
I smoke because it makes food taste better, makes running less tedious, making fucking feel better, makes TV more enjoyable. Why wouldn't I smoke?

I can't wait until all the assholes have died and pot becomes legal.
Do you think pot users have the right to inject THC into others's bodies. That's what happens when they smoke in the presence of other people. Do people have the right to put cyanide in your Tylenol? What if they insisted that it would cause no harm to you and that your apprehension is just a result of ignorant propaganda?
You would really be having to breath in a lot of smoke to have THC injected into your body. Just do not stand close to people smoking marijuana. This is easy enough because it is not legal most places and is not smoked in public.
Unfortunately most users have become emboldened by the legalization and many people see it as an acknowledgment that it is safe. It's not safe for everyone and I refuse to be held hostage by ignorance. When a pot smoker is severely injured as a result of self defense maybe some eyes will be opened.
What does this mean????

Yes typically I am in asshole, anyone who knows me will tell you that.

But no I don't smoke for escapism, If I feel like shit or had real bad day at work ill go to the liquor cabinet.
I smoke because it makes food taste better, makes running less tedious, making fucking feel better, makes TV more enjoyable. Why wouldn't I smoke?
Amen to that!!!!

And yes maybe I do come across as angry, that might be because i haven't smoked in 4 months. Wife is pregnant and if she can't smoke then I can't either.

[...]

When a pot smoker is severely injured as a result of self defense maybe some eyes will be opened.
????
You assault me with your pot smoke, I shoot you in self defense. Your funeral, my acquittal.

Do you shoot cigarette smokers too?
No. Tobacco doesn't cause immediate debilitating anxiety issues. But it's gotten to the point where I smell pot more often than tobacco now.
I pity the person who ignorantly and arrogantly smokes their pot around the child of a protective father.

Does ginko biloba give you very vivid dreams? It did to my wife and I. Sometimes woke up almost exhausted.

Indeed it can....I never dreamed about anything before I started doing Ginkgo.....best to take your tablet in the early afternoon so it's potency is diminished by bed time. I consider it a miracle drug...first time I took it I thought I'd had a mini-stroke....like I got hit by lightning on the side of my head....doc said it might have broken up a blood clot....it's a blood-thinner and you have to be careful if you're a bleeder or have other blood thinners in your system.

Forum List

Back