46 of 47 European countries require ID to vote

What we have now is a game of “gotcha” where selective IDs are allowed and minor glitches are used as an excuse to keep people from voting.
Then disingenuous claims from conservatives to make that seem normal. But something had to replace the jar of jellybeans...

I vote in the UK and have an electoral I.D with photo.
I can't believe that sleepy Joe thinks this is racism, as do most Europeans when you lay out the controversy in plain language.
Trump Won.

If you are too stupid to know how to register to vote, then you are too stupid to vote. Voter registration works pretty well as a dummy filter.

They registered the 30% of Trump voters who believed the that Barrack Obama was born in Kenya and was an "illegitmate President" and the 53% of today's Republicans who think Trump won the election. It seems to me that a very large chunk of the Republican Party would fail that test, yourself included.

If you are too stupid to know how to register to vote, then you are too stupid to vote. Voter registration works pretty well as a dummy filter.
So now you want voters tested & taxed. What IQ level should we only allow & how much should it cost?
There should be photo I.D. Signatures should be checked. Names should be checked to see if voter is on register. Poll watchers should be allowed to stand close to the count table. No poll centre should be closed to the public in the early hours of the morning. Mail in ballots should be srutinised if not folded. All votes should be hand counted.

None of the above in November 2020. The most corrupt election in western civilisation.

So now you want voters tested & taxed. What IQ level should we only allow & how much should it cost?
There should be photo I.D. Signatures should be checked. Names should be checked to see if voter is on register. Poll watchers should be allowed to stand close to the count table. No poll centre should be closed to the public in the early hours of the morning. Mail in ballots should be srutinised if not folded. All votes should be hand counted.

None of the above in November 2020. The most corrupt election in western civilisation.
Voters have rights & preclearance requirement must be met before any change can occur.

It's been 8 months with hundreds of investigations that came up empty of voter fraud, just like every prior election you losers cry about!

The real fraud is all the fake money Republican Presidents print every chance they get.

Voters have rights & preclearance requirement must be met before any change can occur.

It's been 8 months with hundreds of investigations that came up empty of voter fraud, just like every prior election you losers cry about!

The real fraud is all the fake money Republican Presidents print every chance they get.
Hundreds of investigations??
We had ONE real audit and it's ongoing. Dems are using the courts to stop it.
People who post videos of evidence are being deplatformed.
You can't ask for evidence and then remove people who post it.

You can't vote if your name isn't on the list. If you have voter ID with your name and address on it, that's good enough. You don't need to check signatures, except on mail-in ballots.

Poll watchers should be invisible and not permitted to intimidate voters.

If votes are "hand counted", results will take several weeks.

I will support voter ID as soon as we can ensure that 99 percent of voters have an acceptable ID

What we have now is a game of “gotcha” where selective IDs are allowed and minor glitches are used as an excuse to keep people from voting.
Every one of us. Every group. Every thing that is human has levels of intellect. We can all do stupid things. And we do. But there are people terminally stupid. And you Progs need them. Spending trillions of dollars on those who fell through the net not including the tens of trillions who did not over a half century or so is just not enough for you. We are driving Asian designed vehicles you stupid ass.

Forum List

Back