400 million donated to the Democrats by unemployed donors.....Foreign involvement suspected

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
Cryogenic capsule under area 51, I am not dead

Why not the Chinese have already donated almost 2 billion to the Bidens

A preliminary computer analysis by the Take Back Action Fund, obtained exclusively by Fox News, has found that nearly half of all 2019 donations to ActBlue were made by people claiming to be unemployed.

Action Fund President John Pudner questioned the veracity of those donations and called it a loophole that must be closed for the sake of election integrity.

"After downloading hundreds of millions of [dollars in] donations to the Take Back Action Fund servers, we were shocked to see that almost half of the donations to ActBlue in 2019 claimed to be unemployed individuals," he said. "The name of employers must be disclosed when making political donations, but more than 4.7 million donations came from people who claimed they did not have an employer. Those 4.7 million donations totaled $346 million ActBlue raised and sent to liberal causes."

democrats-did-this.jpg

A preliminary computer analysis by the Take Back Action Fund, obtained exclusively by Fox News, has found that nearly half of all 2019 donations to ActBlue were made by people claiming to be unemployed.

Action Fund President John Pudner questioned the veracity of those donations and called it a loophole that must be closed for the sake of election integrity.

"After downloading hundreds of millions of [dollars in] donations to the Take Back Action Fund servers, we were shocked to see that almost half of the donations to ActBlue in 2019 claimed to be unemployed individuals," he said. "The name of employers must be disclosed when making political donations, but more than 4.7 million donations came from people who claimed they did not have an employer. Those 4.7 million donations totaled $346 million ActBlue raised and sent to liberal causes."
If I was unemployed I'd certainly want the Dems to take the WH and Congress and MAYBE GET SOMETHING ACCOMPLISHED!

• Banned

If I was unemployed I'd certainly want the Dems to take the WH and Congress and MAYBE GET SOMETHING ACCOMPLISHED!
Why the first thing Biden is promising to do is destroy the American energy industry

Democrats are the criminal Party they lie and rage and rant and accuse and create fake news...

THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING TO HELP TRUMP STEAL THE ELECTION....while their stealing hundreds of millions and not able to have a shred of truth pass their lips.

Like taking money away from people who earned it and giving it to you, who didn't?

• Banned
Why the first thing Biden is promising to do is destroy the American energy industry
I don't recall reading anything like that. Got a link? Biden's site has plenty on energy policy but nothing on destroying the American energy industry.
Dude Biden said that he is going to ban all oil and gas. He says this every time he babbles

So as usual you are just dumb

I don't recall reading anything like that. Got a link? Biden's site has plenty on energy policy but nothing on destroying the American energy industry.
Dude Biden said that he is going to ban all oil and gas. He says this every time he babbles

As usual you are just a pawn (for the Russians?):

During an interview in April, Biden told KDKA television in Pittsburgh that he would not shut down the fracking industry. He said that he would not allow new leases on federal land, adding that 90% of the leases are on private land.​
“I would make sure … the water is not being contaminated, but I would not shut it down, no,” he said.​

During an interview in April, Biden told KDKA television in Pittsburgh that he would not shut down the fracking industry. He said that he would not allow new leases on federal land, adding that 90% of the leases are on private land.​
“I would make sure … the water is not being contaminated, but I would not shut it down, no,” he said.​
And in August he said he will BAN ALL FOSSIL FUELS

Man you are really retarded

What has your 116th Congress "accomplished" for Americans?
I'll be standing by waiting patiently.

...and you would throw millions down that rathole.

i bet your hand would be stretched right out for those demoncrat handouts, huh? what did congress accomplish in the past 4 years other than teach you idiots hatred..NOTHING...these asswipes are sick, deranged, and scum

And in August he said he will BAN ALL FOSSIL FUELS

Man you are really retarded

Biden said he wants to ban all fossil fuels but I didn't see any timeline or how it will happen. I guarantee Biden will be long dead before that could happen and he knows it.

What has your 116th Congress "accomplished" for Americans?
I'll be standing by waiting patiently.
You need to be patient so long as Trump is in the WH. He has been unable to work with the Dems since his mindset comes from his business where he orders people to do something and they do it. He is unable to function in government where his power is not absolute, much as he'd like it to be.

...and you would throw millions down that rathole.
What specific rathole are we talking about? I suspect, like everyone else, I'd like somethings and not others.

Like taking money away from people who earned it and giving it to you, who didn't?
That happens every time there's a natural disaster so spare me your righteous indignation. The Dems have a record of being more generous than the GOP.

Never saw that promise but I did see where he wants to modernize it.

Democrats are the criminal Party they lie and rage and rant and accuse and create fake news...

THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING TO HELP TRUMP STEAL THE ELECTION....while their stealing hundreds of millions and not able to have a shred of truth pass their lips.
Maybe you need to get out more:

Forum List

Back